Merry Mayhem 2012 Results

:p last year i so on forum someone was selling the name rights not the gun just the name how much the pay to name a gun after you name or any name of you chose:ahh:

name right is for sell if you wanna see you name or some kinda name you wanna add to the game :p

Some players got adjustments, some players didnt.

I would like to ask ma for a full report of adjustments made.

I got real instance crashes in same time than dozens of players, that got reported as asked by ma, and havent got a single point of adjustment. So, mindark, are you chosing who get adjustment and who didnt?

Gz to winners, waiting for few confirmations from participating if they get same amount of points as their counters showed.

Also agree that "we made adjustments" in MA mouth sounds like joke and can't be trusted in other way like "adjustment set winners". However, I doubt we ever see any report about them or smth like this. Ma doing what they do usual ( hiding shit which may hit fan otherwise - even at cost of losing confidence of participants)

Gratz to all the winners, some really impressive scores!

i would like to see the adjustments made on the scores
my points when i finished 10731
1 instance crashed after 3-4 min
370 average/run
i was doing 420-450 points/run when the crashe happend and run logs can show it !
i am not in the damn 14 place i am on 13 !
FIX IT !

Cat 2, 55th, not bad given my skills (lvl 30 at the time). Looks like I should have tried team too...

Gz to the winners.

Now, how exactly do I hand in and get my certificate? Carl aint being very helpful...:mad:

Again very happy I didn't participate :yay:

and gz to the winners!

gratz to the winners, to lester that beat me in cat 2 solo and to jenna that won both mod hedoc in solo and team cat 4 :woot:

I hope you guys that complain about the bad adjustment to had send screens when you crashed.. or you complain for no reason i guess...
I was 15224 points and after adjustment went to 15507 (close to 36 mins lost in 3 instances).. so i think the adjustment on me was fair..

(2 - Stelios AKALYPTOS ntelinatsos - 15507 - Merry Mayhem Shin Guards & 1 x Mermoth DNA Sample)

:lolup: :woot: :woot: :woot:

trouble with MM is there is no way to verify or validate the scores even more so that they were 'adjusted'

according to number of globals I came 13th in cat 3 which is not an exact measure ofc :) but were 3 or 4 players that had more globals than me and are way down the list .... just seems odd :)

However much I enjoy the challenge I will not partake next year ....

:p last year i so on forum someone was selling the name rights not the gun just the name how much the pay to name a gun after you name or any name of you chose:ahh:

name right is for sell if you wanna see you name or some kinda name you wanna add to the game :p

gratz for the 10th place isma :woot:

Very sad too hear about people getting screwed on points. Gratz to the winners...MM is getting better at least. Lets hope that next year MM will remove all your inv and give u 1000 points to shop weaps and armor and such for at TT in MM that u only can use in MM. Chosing setup will be very important and it would be very hard to predict winners :)
I cant understand how MA can screw everything up everytime they do something hehe...Stupid staff 2012 award is coming their way!

Gratz to all
and special gratz to my friends,

T4,
14 - Jo De Laguibolle - 530

Bien joué mon Jojo !

T3,
16 - Paul Crystal Thunder - 316
19 - Fett Fett-Finnen Finnen - 290 (a proud disciple)

I would like to thanks a lot every players that helped me during Merry Mayhem

We had some fun and at start were not even expecting taking part for a prize

i may forgot some, but huge thanks to:

Dreicc
Hely
Lifebringer
Luisa
Gringo
Bucky
Griph
Jacobite
Lars
Gsnipe
Cracks
Danny lammed
Mojo
Pelleman
Nico le pro
George Ace
Ace
Mad mike
Lieska
Sandax
Elle
Thegeek
Ninja
Gunzy
Nono
Chris
Solo
Dutch
Zlotko
Berserk
Dalegend
Zina
Jazz
Lars sebra
Kev
Vik

Cat 3 team list is seriously weird ... I expected a lot of heavy competition so didn't even try while it looks like that hiring a fapper would probably have landed me in top 20 or even 10 without really trying horribly hard ?

I expected teams to be the opportunity this year because we had solo everyone put their focus on solo. Hence, big opportunity for teams for all categories.

Gratz to the winners :)

Gratz to the winners :)

im 69 day after valentine day :D what els i could want ;d

Congratulations to the winners! Is it now possible to turn these in to Carl Tucker? Do we get a certificate for participating even if we didn't place?

Really happy.

Me and my wife finished the team category 2 event. Just with apis and amp and no tiers..

To our big surprise it was enough for 2nd and 5th !
We both got our MM shin guards :)

In solo with same equipment and a bit more effort it was only enough for 38th place....
I guess most people didnt do the team competition to the end...

Really surprised and happy...

/Shoe :yay::yay::yay:

Very pleased "Fez" won Cat3 team (Guy on a Buffalo), as I stayed up too stupid o'clock to help on many runs, plus I know many of the team investors, not LA owners (so massive gratz you know who you are).

Looks like my Cat3 solo was pretty dire, just missed top 100 places. Still it was an experiment to see if "Limited" and A105 amp was good enough for Cat 3 with no enhancers......it wasn't. LOL.

Also shame I only had one loot window in one whole instance with 4.20 ped return for that one hour run, support struggled to work it out (so I told them to forget it)....hey ho.

Oh well....for me MM will be fun factor I don't have the ped card to compete (kids to feed).

Gz to Star for winning Solo and Team.....There will be moaning, but I'm sure he put up big money for his team to fight for him.

Be nice if MA could add a Mindforce only category next time, since so many have taken it up.

Enjoy your prizes winners.

Rick

Top in category one solo killed a spider every 11 seconds. Impressive.

Very happy with my 18th place in Cat 3. Best result I have had.

Am looking forward to next Mayhem. With a little more dps from increased profession level, I think I can push into the prize list.

Back