Merry Mayhem 2012 Results

Huge gratz to all winners! :yay:

Is it now possible to turn these in to Carl Tucker? Do we get a certificate for participating even if we didn't place?
Nope, still not working for me :(

Congratulations to everyone who received a prize!

And especially to Kaos two entrants in MM 2012:

Category 2 Solo
12 - Mo Mo Irons - 11430

Category 3 Solo
61 - Zedrick Zeke Zerostone - 4952

Good shooting! :sniper:

Congratulations to all the winners! :yay:

Congratulations!!!!!

:dunce:

Not Bad for my 1st year participating...
Category 1 Solo
28 - Steve Stevie Vai - 7460
I used a calytrek for most the competition, but later on I had to find other alternatives. I also lost about 10 minutes due to instance crashes, I'm unsure if I received a point adjustment. Either way, in spite of the 1100 ped loss, it was a fun experience. I hope to do better next year and actually take home a prize. Grats to all the winners.

Congratulations to all the winners!

Even though I didn't come anywhere close to top 100 in my cat 2 solo, I still had fun with my first Merry Mayhem!

Now, I just need to be able to get my diploma so I can proudly hang it up for finishing all 30 solo keys ;-)

Looks like my Cat3 solo was pretty dire, just missed top 100 places. Still it was an experiment to see if "Limited" and A105 amp was good enough for Cat 3 with no enhancers......it wasn't. LOL.

Rick

Wow!!! I am lucky enough to get 50th place for Cat 3! :yay::yay: I'm super happy. I tried my best despite times of feeling very defeated by reports of scores the top people were getting.
A big congratz to everyone that won - and to all the top #100s. I feel pretty proud to be anywhere on that list.
My score adjustment seemed off by 12 points, but I have to say I am not 100% sure of the average I recorded. What happened to me was I was kicked from an instance before the counter had even started.

FYI to Rick England: I used L laser rifles, A104, and it wasn't until later instances that I added XR80, 90, and at times damage I & II enhancers. What helped was Ek2600 tier 3 and Boar/Jag armor set up.

A sincere congrats to everyone, I had lots of fun and I hope you did too.!

I'm wondering if my solo score didn't get adjusted because I had unused team keys left. No matter, it was only 1/2 an instance and would have put me in 28th instead of 30th. But just wondering if that could be the reason for no adjustment.

Top in category one solo killed a spider every 11 seconds. Impressive.

And has won cat 1 for every single MM that we've ever had, don't forget that.

Gz to Star on a SUPER UBER PAY DAY!!!!!

What surprised me however is that there were only 4 teams in cat 4 that REALLY tried to win.....

Menace

Super Awesome I win something this year. Now how do I get it? I flew back to Calypso talked to tucker nada, relogged nada, talked to tucker again nada......

I win 1 cld and 5 Neurobiotic Boosters A5 mg and not sure how to claim it now.... Not to mention will I get a diploma?

GRATZ to all!!

Congratulations to the winners! Is it now possible to turn these in to Carl Tucker? Do we get a certificate for participating even if we didn't place?

Any information on this yet?

Super Awesome I win something this year. Now how do I get it? I flew back to Calypso talked to tucker nada, relogged nada, talked to tucker again nada......

I win 1 cld and 5 Neurobiotic Boosters A5 mg and not sure how to claim it now.... Not to mention will I get a diploma?

It's in first post:
Prizes will be distributed next week.

Just to be clear, people seem to think Star won two mod hedocs, he did not, he won one, and the other is going to be split between a large number of people for their contributions to the 30 hours, he did not pay anyone to help him win first place in the team. :wise:

Gratz to the winners

Still a pity MA does not put at least top 200 like in the old times online...
Must have missed that Top100 on Cat3 quite close, which for me is an archievement, but still...I think anyone that took part should at least know at which spot he landed, no matter if you scored only 1 point or 2.

Very sad too hear about people getting screwed on points. Gratz to the winners...MM is getting better at least. Lets hope that next year MM will remove all your inv and give u 1000 points to shop weaps and armor and such for at TT in MM that u only can use in MM. Chosing setup will be very important and it would be very hard to predict winners :)
I cant understand how MA can screw everything up everytime they do something hehe...Stupid staff 2012 award is coming their way!

Dumbest idea ever. The whole point in this game is gear acquisition. People have worked hard and spent lots of money precisely so they can beat everyone else. I'm confused why you would want to destroy that advantage....so you can feel better about yourself NOT having anything?

Dumbest idea ever. The whole point in this game is gear acquisition. People have worked hard and spent lots of money precisely so they can beat everyone else. I'm confused why you would want to destroy that advantage....so you can feel better about yourself NOT having anything?

Mostly because i think it will benefit MA very much, more players will try to win and everybody have a descent chance eventhough skills will have some benefits as well. They can do whatever they want with their weaps all year except MM, its a competition and thats why I think it should be like that. But it doesnt matter to me, as long as there is a dps MM im not gonna waste peds cuz i dont have any chance (and thats the downside for MA).

Sure the guys with uber gears have invested alot i agree. But I think their payback should be that they can hunt eco, kill big mobs and get some MU that will cover any losses, maybe do some profits. If anyone know a guy with a super duper weap and he can borrow it for MM I dont really see how he invested.

This is very strange... I would guess it's second avatar.

it is.. hes every year number one on mayhem in cat 1.. only plays during mayhem.. now hes blocked the view from tracker to not see hes globals.. and this is total bullshit..

I expected teams to be the opportunity this year because we had solo everyone put their focus on solo. Hence, big opportunity for teams for all categories.

Right, my assumptions were wrong. Anyways, I had fun in the MM and at least to me, it seems we have a good foundation for future MM-s.

it is.. hes every year number one on mayhem in cat 1.. only plays during mayhem.. now hes blocked the view from tracker to not see hes globals.. and this is total bullshit..

Why is this total bullshit? Whoever the avatar is, they must abide by the same skill category restrictions.

Why is this total bullshit? Whoever the avatar is, they must abide by the same skill category restrictions.
There were no restrictions this year, if you didnt know. Chipping in after the quest was active, was allowed. Just look at the scores & you will see that in cat1 this guy's score blows everyone combined out of the water. That seem right to you for the max dps in that cat being 44 dps with sib?

There were no restrictions this year, if you didnt know. Chipping in after the quest was active, was allowed. Just look at the scores & you will see that in cat1 this guy's score blows everyone combined out of the water. That seem right to you for the max dps in that cat being 44 dps with sib?

Yup.... Nice that the lesser skilled and newer players in EU don't stand a chance in Hell at winning MM unless they depo like an f'king top 20 player!

This category doesn't apply to me as I don't have a MM and Mod Fap to loan my wife's avatar...... but MA has to figure something out here. I know the prizes aren't super high or anything but they're evidently enough for higher skilled to use alts and (IMO) abuse the system.

Menace

Yup.... Nice that the lesser skilled and newer players in EU don't stand a chance in Hell at winning MM unless they depo like an f'king top 20 player!

This category doesn't apply to me as I don't have a MM and Mod Fap to loan my wife's avatar...... but MA has to figure something out here. I know the prizes aren't super high or anything but they're evidently enough for higher skilled to use alts and (IMO) abuse the system.

Menace

It was obvious from the start that this was fucked in every conceivable way.
MA are idiots.

Yea, I saw her tracker after last MM, only plays once a year.

My guess would be an alt for one of her "soc mates".

Well i feel like i won because i didnt participate! So many friends CTD and were so very pissed off.:banghead:

Back