Merry Mayhem 2013

If you notice in past Mayhems, avatar names win the team events, not team names.

Thank you for pointing that out. :tiphat:

That is to infer, that this year you’d have to spend at least 30 hours as part of teams in instances to qualify, I guess.

So all players hoping to win need to buy at least 15 ped of loot pills, yeah?

So all players hoping to win need to buy at least 15 ped of loot pills, yeah?

There will be f4ke ones from the black market for half the price only available shortly. Plz check your inboxes regularily for offers... :laugh:

contact anyone of my regular customers to get your very own loot pillz at 60% of the "real" ones and I promise that these will work on 50m range too and twice as fast!!

no refunds offered for any side effect like bad loots etc..

I believe you will have a different scoring system for each team category. So I could do 30 hours in all 5 categories and get 5 different team scores. However, since I can compete in all 5 means i'm a noob so don't have any chance of winning anything except cat 1 :) problem solved

But yes, if my theory is correct, if I were to find some 300 k ped ath and borrow the terminator, I could win all 5 cats which I doubt MA will allow. If I were to qualify for more then 1 prize i guess I'd get the highest valued one (here is hoping logic and MA intersect this year)

I believe you will have a different scoring system for each team category. So I could do 30 hours in all 5 categories and get 5 different team scores. However, since I can compete in all 5 means i'm a noob so don't have any chance of winning anything except cat 1 :) problem solved

But yes, if my theory is correct, if I were to find some 300 k ped ath and borrow the terminator, I could win all 5 cats which I doubt MA will allow. If I were to qualify for more then 1 prize i guess I'd get the highest valued one (here is hoping logic and MA intersect this year)

dont worry, terminator will be borrowed to avatars holded my same people or friends group that all play in different category and gets all the first prizes

There will be f4ke ones from the black market for half the price only available shortly. Plz check your inboxes regularily for offers... :laugh:

I have some pills for you to. They are not ingame, you have to get them RL, and they will deffinetely help you click those mobs faster. :dance:

dont worry, terminator will be borrowed to avatars holded my same people or friends group that all play in different category and gets all the first prizes

not worried, i know I will end up sweating by the time i finish 10 hours :)

Categories
Merry Mayhem offers several different competition categories to accommodate participants of varying profession levels. Participants will be sorted into one of the following five categories upon accepting one of the Merry Mayhem missions.

Category 1: Highest Professional Standing 0-24
Category 2: Highest Professional standing 25-49
Category 3: Highest Professional standing 50-69
Category 4: Highest Professional Standing 70-99
Category 5: Professional Standing 100+

Note: If during the course of the event you gain enough skills to move into the next category you will no longer be able to enter the team instance arenas using your allotted keys.

what the hell is with this rule?? anyone that is near the level cap cant do TEAM categories unless they want to spend a boatload of peds on ESI to keep chipping down so they can stay in that category rather than being injected into the next category near the end of the hours they want to do and fuck over their scores. :mad:

this is a bullshit rule, just have it as previous years and disqualify for chipping up, what the fuck MA/caly devs or who ever came up with this retarded as shit rule.

why do you want more prizes? the one they want to reward again and again dont need more prizes

Maybe you misread what I wrote? :confused:

I realise you have your issues with certain guns and players etc. but I'm not on about more prizes for those in the top places, I'm on about some for lower down the list like last year where there were prizes for 15th, 20th, 25th and 50th place if I remember correctly. I know my gear and it's limitations and am content knowing I won't place but an incentive to take part at all might be nice. Considering the ped sink these events are you'd think MA would want as many as possible taking part.

id also like to ask why are the prizes so shitty this TEN EDITION EVENT year? and not even a single TEN EDITION item to be won? these prizes are more shitty then last years rewards and last years sucked lol wtf L amps and scopes and lasers ? maybe worth 1-2k each thats kind of a slap in the face rite after DNAs we didnt want, not to mention team rewards are the SAME as solo when solo cost way less than team collectively, teams with a bunch of people will barely get anything over the 10% tt loss, teams MIGHT break even if they win any of the top 5 places, basically saying its really not worth it to do teams for literally no gain, not to mention you and your team mates have to keep chipping down to stay in the same category so your team can stay together because of a totally bullshit rule made even worse by the scarcity of ESI. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

Maybe you misread what I wrote? :confused:

I realise you have your issues with certain guns and players etc. but I'm not on about more prizes for those in the top places, I'm on about some for lower down the list like last year where there were prizes for 15th, 20th, 25th and 50th place if I remember correctly. I know my gear and it's limitations and am content knowing I won't place but an incentive to take part at all might be nice. Considering the ped sink these events are you'd think MA would want as many as possible taking part.

yeah i was sarcastic. and my issue is not on players, only guilty people here are mindark. and ur totaly right about 15 20 etc prizes, probably removed becoz depositers could win them ;p

holy shit

50 x Mayhem Footies
38 x Hedoc Mayhem
11 x Adjusted Hedoc Mayhem
6 x Improved Hedoc Mayhem
4 x Modified Hedoc Mayhem

the sky is falling !

Kinda sad that places 6-10 are worthless, I'm sure that will scare some people off.

Last year the points only counted for the team category you got listed for, the reason to enter higher instances is to help friends in team, your points wont count there, atleast it did not last year.

I have a question.

For example...

If I spend 30 hours in team category 4 instances and 30 hours in team category 5 instances, would those 60 hours be averaged and the points counted towards category 4? Or would the hours be averaged separately and I could in theory win both team categories 4 and 5?

Jesus, the ammount of item, as usual, price going up brace yourself !

" my adj fap already loose value fuck"

4 mod hedoc, 50 footies, LOL ! but -1 for limited melee amp :(
MA realy want the price of the item cheaper, good now put better return and everyone happy.

Hope people will stream this event

No mention about chipping, guys in cat 1 can get there keys and chip up to a big gun I guess.

No cool prize at 50 and/or 100 place, gives little hope to most.

No ability to enter lower categories for those who just want to play for fun.

Still ranked by one highest pro standing but you need both hit & damage to use an item properly (I'm 89 hit but have to enter cat5 due to 100dam, but can't use any of the big L weapons).

Prizes you can buy from tt for 5ped :laugh:

Think i'll be giving this a miss this year :( I might have done some runs in lower cats just for fun but the way I read it my keys are good for cat5 only :mad:

We had players in team knowingly against rules that actively won prizes from the Halloween Mayhem, I have no confidence your rules wont be overlooked for those special people, yet again. I will not be joining, these events are far to easy to fix. They border on mass fraud IMO.

And as always the balancing people have no clue what they are doing.....if they do in fact exist, which I see no evidence of at all.

No mention about chipping, guys in cat 1 can get there keys and chip up to a big gun I guess.

No cool prize at 50 and/or 100 place, gives little hope to most.

No ability to enter lower categories for those who just want to play for fun.

Still ranked by one highest pro standing but you need both hit & damage to use an item properly (I'm 89 hit but have to enter cat5 due to 100dam, but can't use any of the big L weapons).

Prizes you can buy from tt for 5ped :laugh:

Think i'll be giving this a miss this year :( I might have done some runs in lower cats just for fun but the way I read it my keys are good for cat5 only :mad:

Damn. I guess MA have more of a handle on their community numbers than we do.
If asked before this thread, I'd would've swore Cat 4 and Cat 5 prizes would've been pretty similar. I thought the split with an extra category was needed to make it fairer, all what's happened is the lower cats have been punished for adding an extra category.

My soc floats between 15 - 17 place on soc leader-board which suggests a high proportion of the players around us are hovering around levels 65 - 75 on Pro levels (averaging) for the most skilled socs in EU (bar top 10). Jesus it takes 8 years of skilling post EU-gold to get into level 70's+

No option of winning Mod FAP in Cat4 solo or team.....oh shit, that might cause some issues.
Wonder if cat 3 are happy with Adjusted FAP?

No mention of lucky loots in the instances. Oh well Happy Christmas, enjoy event.

Bugger.

Rick

Last edited:
We had players in team knowingly against rules that actively won prizes from the Halloween Mayhem, I have no confidence your rules wont be overlooked for those special people, yet again. I will not be joining, these events are far to easy to fix. They border on mass fraud IMO.

And as always the balancing people have no clue what they are doing.....if they do in fact exist, which I see no evidence of at all.

Could you elaborate to me how a team can "cheat" ... Sorry, but I wouldn't even know how if I wanted, lol

thanks

Angel

Just watch....

...Yulebot Cloak with 10% metabolic improvement gonna drop first day and 6 digit ATH and you all gonna be in...

Brick

WHO CARES

90% of those who participate in this event will lose money. GZ to the winner - we all know who.​

Event Dates
  • Dec. 20, 00:00:01 UTC - The Merry Mayhem Mission Broker NPC in Minopolis becomes active, participants can accept the event mission(s).

Well - that's the first one not to happen.....

Just been there - npc is silent.

The waiting begins at Mino :D

I don't see anything about teaming not being allowed in Solo Category. Is that allowed again? :)

I don't see anything about teaming not being allowed in Solo Category. Is that allowed again? :)

Just that blurb at the bottom of the event info regarding solo hunting and abusing team mechanics... though, I am really not certain how the heck someone could abuse team mechanics in this instance. I mean, person who does the most damage gets the kill point(s), and only one person can enter a solo instance. So, unless there's some freaky way someone outside the solo instance can damage the mobs inside, I see no way there could be a team abuse. :scratch2:

deleted silly pic

Last edited:
Back