MIDNITE MOODS - w/MS9

Status
I see how it is ... the Irkens think they'll be able to defend their winning streak in the total chaos ring events, eh? :D

omg the chaos matches were so much fun!

I think NBK might be the new dog in town to beat in events for MSR ;)

Last edited:
The total chaos in the ring was so much fun.:yay:
Lost a tooth but the dentist only had Molly teeth for replacements.:silly2:

[br]click to enlarge[/br]
If you look real close you can see my "moon" lighting the turn around point on the big island. :laugh:
Even with spf 1000 I still scorched my butt.
Any ladies up for immediate medical treatment? ;)
A soft touch required. :eek:

How's this?

<quoted image removed since Softy removed it from her post ... we'll let people wonder what torture she had in mind for Moonie :D ... she's wickedly creative you know :eek:>

omg ...............

Last edited by a moderator:
:eek: I saw the image before it was removed! Something about :spank:

Moonie careful what you wish for m8 :laugh:

:eek: I saw the image before it was removed! Something about :spank:

Moonie careful what you wish for m8 :laugh:

And if you tell you will meet the same fate :laugh:

:rofl: Dang It! I missed it. :( Did it hurt? :eek:

:eek: ... I THINK ... Softy's going to become our group Dominatrix, BUTT :wise: ... I love a woman who can take care of business. :D

i been a bad boy.......errm girl.....i think :eek: :yay:

P.S what image :scratch2: i wana see :D

OMG ... this is THE best MidNite Moods show EVER ... I can't wait to post the video. We have claimed the big island West of Corinth as the MidNite Moods Island ... and this is absolutely incredible. We went thru a sunset, moon rise, and now a sunrise, and the footage with my graphics card is amazing. The light shows were off the hook ... and I will be posting the video before I crash for the night. :D

Star its cat cant seem find video hun anyway still havent got back in game,give everyone big howdy for me,and i hope im posting right:wtg:

Star its cat cant seem find video hun anyway still havent got back in game,give everyone big howdy for me,and i hope im posting right:wtg:

OMG ... hello my dear friend ... SOOOO nice to see you posting here. I truly hope all is well with you, because I know it's been challenging. You are very missed, and I hope that at some point in time you'll be able to join us again.

Regarding videos ... since I am posting videos throughout the MidNite Moods, Flashback Oldies, and Athena Spaceport TP run threads, I decided to create an MSR Video Library ... so you can go there and see any videos that have been produced. Also, you can just go to YouTube and see anything I've done there by searching on MindStar9.

Hope to see you soon! :hug:

MidNite Moods - Friday Night - Oct 16th

Just a heads up ... B-U-M-P ... that it's time for MidNite Moods again, and ... this week after a larger group gathers on the pier and we have our dance contest with both a male and female winner ... we won't be going to the MSR Party Island ... however ... since the total chaos PK events are so popular, I'm going to hold 9 of them, with each event worth 50 ped to the last person standing ...

Here's how it's going down ... (TCPKE = Total Chaos PK Event)

* TCPKE #1, #4 & #7 ... TT fist only

* TCPKE #2, #5 & #8 ... TT pistol only

* TCPKE #3, #6 & #9 ... TT sword only​

Note:

There will be an additional 50 peds up for grabs for the person who wins the most rounds. If there is a tie, the bonus ped will be split.​

Basic TCPKE Rules ...

* no armor ... no fapping ... and no stepping outside of the ring

* once you are dead, you're out

* anyone being fapped by someone outside the ring is
.....an automatic disqualification

(not sure this is possible, but just covering all bases)
* on my GO in open chat ... everyone will get into the Octagon
.....and stand down with their backs against the ring

* no punching, shooting or slicing of participants prior to start

* then ... on my GO in open chat ... it is total chaos, and it's ON

* if you are caught standing in the no PvP area at the back of
.....the ring and not in open PvP, you will be disqualified

* stand back away from the ring entrance because I will
.....more than likely be filming

* the chaos continues until there is one person standing

* at the end ... I walk into the ring to pay the prize,
.....and take the photo and video footage

* then it's on to the next round​

TCPKE is quite popular ... and the group gets larger every week, so you can only imagine what total chaos in the ring must be like when it starts. Also, there are certain socs who try to gain domination of these events with several members who participate. One week it was Irken Invaders, another week, Kiri represented the NBK and kicked some major ass, so it's anyone's game. Even Softy from Skillin' Villains held her position nicely, but also makes a pretty sexy corpse according to some. :D

We've had ... some Ubers stop by to enjoy the events ... like Joda, Nadie, and even Star whose little antic made it into the last video I did while I was filming and out of screen announcing the winner. :laugh:

Join us at Corinth Beach ... and get your groove and your game on! :wtg:

Midnight (in-world time) - Friday Night
October 16th

Be sure to tune into
MindStar Radio

can't wait TCpkE

I've been offline last weekend and great part of this week due to RL problems, I hope I won't have connection problems as well, so see you there people :yay:

woowoooo
get your weapons ready and your dancing shoes warmed up :D

and a fridge full of beer :D

Time to PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :yay::wtg::yay:

im not sick thsi weekend so im ready to go go go go go...unless my friends call me out :D

And Zombie ... ^^ :laugh:

Ahhh yes ... forgot about that ... but hey, no matter what mental or physical state you're in, you're still the shit around town. :D

can't wait TCpkE

I've been offline last weekend and great part of this week due to RL problems, I hope I won't have connection problems as well, so see you there people :yay:

Hey YOU ... was wondering where you were ... hopefully you'll be able to join us tonight for the usual madness. :hammer:

Counting down ... just about 4 hours to go! :yay:

Whoo Hoo! TCpkE It's too fun!:yay:
Sadly I'll be working irl.:(
Have fun guys. Don't hurt each other too much.:laugh:
MSR Rocks... your world. :boxer:

I just hope I for once can stay awake and see you :yay:

I will do my best

hmmm well i started laying some ME down to make a lil path and such...my friends just called though....gotta go :(

hmmm well i started laying some ME down to make a lil path and such...my friends just called though....gotta go :(

oh :( without you wont be the same :( i met a guy from my country 'Too sexy-for my-shirt' i think he is called. he said he knew you. what a small world (calypso :D)

well see you around then ;)

Oh thanks Adam ... then that was YOU ... I finished it off ;)

listenning ;) but not In Game ;) goood to hear "it's hot here" when i'am goin to work with something like a -1° outthere :yay:

omg i got DC for last two chaos matches and couldn't logon again. I hope that Wildman didn't won those :D

Some screenies from 17.10

Last edited:
Status
Back