Mini-Update 9.3.6

Surely more land areas mean less loot for the ppl that use them, because of the taxes.

:yay:miss entropia gift:yay:
:wtg:halloween gift:wtg:
means many gifts today ^^
Plz let us in :eek::D

Surely more land areas mean less loot for the ppl that use them, because of the taxes.

True... however, it still adds more diversity into the game, more chances for events, etc... And if you don't want to visit the LAs, you don't have to ;)

Wooh! Let us in! I want to play ! :)..

Are there any new TPs?!?

If so I'll update my list this night hopefully :eek:

That's nice, nobody was expecting this I guess ;)

Hello.

I post this question again here so more people can see it and maybe get an answer. I dont feel like creating a new thread for it if it isn´t necessary.

Again, sorry if im too noob to know this already but never before took the time to check it.

Is it normal that auctions end during server down time VU?

I allways thought that the auctions were frozen during this time.

thanks.

Or removing some of the last untaxed areas to hunt on ingame... ;) (plenty of room to put 15 areas on top of existing spawns like oh i dont know... osseos, malcruentors, ithaca trox, itumas etcetc, might be a new part of amethera opening up but dont you think that would be in the release notes? ;) )

Will be fun to get ingame and see whats going on :) Atleast not just a minor fix VU :)
yay, halloween stuff!
boo, falx giving evade!

or CP :eek:

We want pics of the map asap !!!!

:wtg:

Nice update :yay:

Curious to know if the "spawn points rearranged" is related to the "rebalanced" mobs only or to other mobs as well... :scratch2:

Hello.

I post this question again here so more people can see it and maybe get an answer. I dont feel like creating a new thread for it if it isn´t necessary.

Again, sorry if im too noob to know this already but never before took the time to check it.

Is it normal that auctions end during server down time VU?

I allways thought that the auctions were frozen during this time.

thanks.

No auctions are based on real time I am afraid,
No freezing in server downtime.

~ Sparkz

LET US IN MindArk!

Mini-Update 9.3.6
28 Oct 2008

Mulmun, Muluk-Hir and Mulaak'f species rebalanced and spawn points rearranged.
Hmmm rebalanced (= faster regeneration / Better loot / loot sucks even more) spawn points (= mulaak'f all over the place maybe outside PvP4) ???

Mini-Update 9.3.6
28 Oct 2008

Over 15 new land areas introduced.

Goodo, time to get some loot rolling again from their sale :D :yay:

~ Sparkz

Curious to know if the "spawn points rearranged" is related to the "rebalanced" mobs only or to other mobs as well... :scratch2:

or maybe a new lootable pvp zone :yay:

Is ok to me - i got more evade than dodge :)

Yeah but i dont really like hunting bots and liked the dodgegains that i pretty much only got on dasp and falx :p It makes sense though ofc, since falx arent exactly doing "ranged attacks"... ;)

Awesome can't wait to see the new goodies :yay: and 15 new LA's wow this could be fun ;-)

I think MA should have a webcam of the update activity....

I think MA should have a webcam of the update activity....

Rofl. But who would like to see em have sex at their offices? ;)

Actually, just realized the LAs shouldn't be that much of a surprise. After all, our prez Marco did say we'd be having a land grab soon... :D

buying LA-deed TT+1 @ new storage terminal!

Actually, just realized the LAs shouldn't be that much of a surprise. After all, our prez Marco did say we'd be having a land grab soon... :D

Yes but aren't the land grabs usually deserted LA's and not new ones? Or did I just read how land grab works wrong?

Yes but aren't the land grabs usually deserted LA's and not new ones? Or did I just read how land grab works wrong?

Eh, good point. Forget it, guess I don't know what I'm talking about :laugh:. Give me a break though, it's 2:45 AM here... Maybe they're adding extra this time? :cool:

I need a pilot to fly down from CND to see the update! Damn!

10 min left ... go go go :D

Back