Mining Event until March 22nd

^ this....

LOL best space mining around, till a gang of interceptors and HAC's find you.

Viva la 0.0 sec! :p

Sorry offtopic totally..
Lets talk more on the subject of Entropia mining etc...

While I like the idea of 2x skills mining I can only think of the miles and miles of barren land over the next 9 days. Mining was hard enough before this "event", now every Tom, Dick and Henrietta with a finder is going to be dropping bombs on every square inch of this virtual world making it virutally impossible to profit.

While I like the idea of 2x skills mining I can only think of the miles and miles of barren land over the next 9 days. Mining was hard enough before this "event", now every Tom, Dick and Henrietta with a finder is going to be dropping bombs on every square inch of this virtual world making it virutally impossible to profit.

Why?

I don't think the number of miners will have any influence on your return, just that perhaps markup on ore and enmatter will drop slightly :eek:

So is this event open/active on CLUB NEVERDIE?

..hhhmmmmmmm

Why?

I don't think the number of miners will have any influence on your return, just that perhaps markup on ore and enmatter will drop slightly :eek:

I mine a lot. And all i can say is, 2x skill gains w00t!!! .... only problem is for the last 2 days I have had no skill gains at all and mining has been extreme crap. I do multiple runs per day. Total bombs dropped have been between 150-250 per run and same with probes. No matter where i go, i get nothing. I was lucky to get a bot ship to make up for some of the losses. but well... what can i say. I knew this would happen, after all, no company will give out anything for free, especially Mind Ark. . . still laughing about the emine armor :laugh: seriously, wth are they thinking. How about shiny new amps that guarantee hoffs when used.. that' i'd be excited about...

LOL... could it conceivably get worse?

Markup on about half the commonly found stuff is below 110%... the rest is in the 115-119 range, and narc is at 128%. We've already had a full-on ore price commodities crash, and I'm not sure why since people are still crafting.

FINALLY! all those crafting materials in storage will get to get used! skill bonus time!

Mining/Crafting event hmm...? A wise avatar once said "When there's a hunting event, go mining".

On another note, does anyone know the stats for the new OreAmp?

Mining on the planet now is like CND but without higher claims :yay:

I guess I will hang up my rifle and do a bit of mining :)

Cheers :beerchug:

Maybe im daft...

But i still dont get it, what is it were looking for when mining?
and what of those forementioned "looking for"'s is it we need to get that eMINE armor set?
and where are they supposed to be found? on CP, Eudoria, Amathera, CND, all of the above, only a few of them?

I might be too much for having facts but, i would hate to spend countless peds (yet again) on an event that turns out to be a wild goose chase...

Any enlightenment would be apreciated!

// Exo

But i still dont get it, what is it were looking for when mining?
and what of those forementioned "looking for"'s is it we need to get that eMINE armor set?
and where are they supposed to be found? on CP, Eudoria, Amathera, CND, all of the above, only a few of them?

I might be too much for having facts but, i would hate to spend countless peds (yet again) on an event that turns out to be a wild goose chase...

Any enlightenment would be apreciated!

// Exo

You get my vote for the laziest person i have EVER met, click link in the first post

Ace

You get my vote for the laziest person i have EVER met, click link in the first post

Ace

and here is the post youre mentioning:

Mining Event until March 22nd

One month ago, Genesis Star Interstellar made their presence know again with the construction of the Genesis Tower in Twin Peaks. Maximilian Wolfe, CEO of Genesis Star Calypso, presented the new building, new eMINE tools for miners and a special set of armor for miners. Following the CEOs inaugural ceremony on March 4th, a large scale mining event is now happening on Calypso.

There will be a double skill bonus on mining and crafting activities, from Friday March 13th 12:00 UTC until Monday 23rd 12:00 UTC. Blueprints for the new eMINE PG armor pieces will be released to crafters. Miners can collect certain items in order to get a full set of eMINE PG Unlimited armor.

Does it say what items to find...? No
Does it say WHERE to mine? Not exactly, refers to "calypso" which MIGHT suggest that CP/CND is out of the question, but no hard fact.

Perhaps you are the lazy one and didnt read the post yourself before posting an utmost useless post.

In short, my question still applies.

and here is the post youre mentioning:

Does it say what items to find...? No
Does it say WHERE to mine? Not exactly, refers to "calypso" which MIGHT suggest that CP/CND is out of the question, but no hard fact.

Perhaps you are the lazy one and didnt read the post yourself before posting an utmost useless post.

In short, my question still applies.

ROFL my first response still stands, when you have clicked the link, did you bother reading any other news?? Or even try pressing the news tab

LAZY LAZY LAZY all your questions are there, and even a simple search in EF would have helped you

Ace

ROFL my first response still stands, when you have clicked the link, did you bother reading any other news?? Or even try pressing the news tab

LAZY LAZY LAZY all your questions are there, and even a simple search in EF would have helped you

Ace

I Have read the news, i have searched the forums, all i can find on eMINE is some ppl have discovered some L items (in the discovery section), but no, cant find what / how many items to find, no. if you know the answer why dont you just SAY IT, or do you enjoy yourself being a real PITA and just acting as if you know?

I Have read the news, i have searched the forums, all i can find on eMINE is some ppl have discovered some L items (in the discovery section), but no, cant find what / how many items to find, no. if you know the answer why dont you just SAY IT, or do you enjoy yourself being a real PITA and just acting as if you know?

All from the link in the first page, sorry you do have to click once more to get these

In the interview today on Entropia Gateway, Genesis Star CEO, Maximilian Wolfe, revealed that he will showcase the Genesis Star eMINE PG armor (unlimited) on Tuesday at 18:00 UTC in the Genesis Tower in Twin Peaks.
Mr Wolfe also specified the rules of the release competition. Any participant will need to get the following items:
• 1 Genesis Star Visual Display
• 2 Genesis Star Encrypted Holders
• 3 Genesis Star Com Units
These items will be found in mining loot. In return for the items, the participant will get a full set of eMINE PG armor (unlimited). The date and time for the prize ceremony will be announced at a later date, when all necessary items are found.

EBN: Interview with Genesis Star CEO

Shelly Nakajima: And now to the matter that made people talk last week: Genesis Star, the corporation that in a bold move made mining “chique” with their eMINE brand. With me here at the Genesis Tower is Maximilian Wolfe, CEO of Genesis Star Calypso. Welcome!
Maximilian Wolfe: Thank you.
SN: We’ve seen this new skyscraper for some time now. It’s a beautiful building, but what’s it for? We’ve just seen the atrium and the exchange.
MW: Parts of the building will be our offices when we expand. Other parts we would like to lease to the public, but we can’t say how and when.
SN: So you’re planning to expand your business?
MW: Oh yes. I mean, what corporation isn’t? I think it is time for Calypso to make some progress. We’ve been stuck in the frontier town dogma too long.
SN: At the inauguration, you mentioned a special drive for the new eMINE brand.
MW: Yes, we have two plans, Shelly! You don’t mind if I call you Shelly?
SN: Not at all, Mr. Wolfe…
MW: Please, call me Max.
SN: …Max. So what’s the drive?
MW: First, we’ll randomly release a number of blueprints to crafters to get local production going. That raises awareness of our products. Second, we release a number of tuned eMINE PG armor sets to the public in return for some lost packages from R&D. We’ll use the packages as tickets– get the tickets and turn them in, and you’ll get a tuned eMINE PG set.
SN: So what do we need to get?
MW: You need one Genesis Star Visual Display, two Genesis Star Encrypted Holders, and three Genesis Star Com Units.
SN: Can anyone get them?
MW: Sure, but they will probably be found by the miners.
SN: How many prizes are there?
MW: There are as many prizes as there are Visual Displays. Inventory says that we’re lacking ten of them, so there are ten prizes. When all ten Visual Displays are found, we’ll have a prize ceremony.
SN: And when will that be?
MW: (laughs) Damned if I know! That depends entirely on when they are found. When they are, we’ll announce a date for the ceremony.
SN: Last question: what will happen at tomorrow’s presentation?
MW: I’ll personally showcase the tuned unlimited eMINE PG. We’re proud of our work and our product, but there’s still room for improvement, and we’ll show what we can do tomorrow.
SN: Can we expect these improvements to be available to all in the future?
MW: (laughs) You’ve already asked the last question, Shelly. Anyway, that’s a question I can’t answer at the moment, because the decision is not made. It depends a bit on how the market receives this new line.
SN: Well, I guess we have to be content with that reply. Thank you, Mr. Wolfe… Max, for attending.
MW: A pleasure, Shelly.
Share and Bookmark:

Also i got from a search on ef, they can be found anywhere

Regards

Ace

Fyi

Several new things. Genesis star tower was opened for the log turn in event, but first several exciting annoucnements were made by the CEO of Genesis Star.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Upon entering the first thing that caught my eye was an armor I had never seen before

The CEO had several interesting things to say

That post actually partly answers my question, in the sence that its cryptically said in one of the screenshots that you need to find:

Genesis Star Com Unit
GS Encrypted Holder
GS Visual Display

But alast, it doesnt say how many of each, says "IF you can get a number of these back to us", which in my case means i would probably (just like the robot event) find all but one piece and be stuck with a lot of worthless crap in the end again.

Anyone know the NUMBER of items needed? 1 of each? ten of each?

// Exo

All from the link in the first page, sorry you do have to click once more to get these

• 1 Genesis Star Visual Display
• 2 Genesis Star Encrypted Holders
• 3 Genesis Star Com Units
These items will be found in mining loot. In return for the items, the participant will get a full set of eMINE PG armor (unlimited). The date and time for the prize ceremony will be announced at a later date, when all necessary items are found.
Ace

Same thing there.. doesnt specifically state WHERE ...

But that answered another of my questions, the ammount

So thank you and +rep for enlightening me with the numbers! much apreciated

Same thing there.. doesnt specifically state WHERE ...

But that answered another of my questions, the ammount

So thank you and +rep for enlightening me with the numbers! much apreciated

I am going to be lazy now though, and not search for this but i was at the meeting about the new unlimited armours

And they said that the drops are going to be completely random and that you can find them anywhere!

Dont take my word for this, but that is what they said

Regards

Ace

From client loader:

The rules of the mining event have been updated.

Ten more full sets of eMINE PG (Unlimited) armour are added to the prize pool, for a total number of 20.
To attain one set of armour, you need a sample set consisting of one Genesis Star Com Unit, one Genesis Star Encrypted Holder, and one Genesis Star Visual Display.
The double skill bonus will continue until 20 sample sets are found.
The date for the prize ceremony will be announced at a later date.

MA/FPC is listening to us. Great.:yay:

Back