Mining Event until March 22nd

When tons of people dump massive ores onto the market the prices plummet.

Stock up at the bottom, and sell later for big $$$ profit!

Double mining/crafting skills, now it feels like an event :yay:

FP must have finaly done something right in this mining event, 'cause the hunters have started to complain :laugh:

and again ma will fail, 2x skills, and 3x less loot, like last time...
pls make something new!!

and again ma will fail, 2x skills, and 3x less loot, like last time...
pls make something new!!

:scratch2: Ma's greed they need fresh depo's :D

Next skill gain event April ? :mad: To much if u ask me.

Excellent, a skill gain event I can take part in :yay:

Great news, finally miners&crafters are rewarded a bit for all those years of hard efforts. :yay:

To all whinning hunters: Consider this. There were no mining events since Dr. Barton story. (4+ years ago?) Robot wars where miners seemed to be included doesn't count, because no vital parts for PoE prize were looted by miners and only 1 by crafters i believe. And i remember good, every real miner was mining like crazy and nothing, except from skills, which i would like to point out, were given to anyone in any profession.

Now hunters on the other hand had tons of events, WoFs, MMOWCs, Merry Mayhems, Mutant Invasions, Robot Invasions, Champions League, not to mention all the small events created by Land owners. What's more you're getting new loots, new mobs, new armors, new guns, etc. almost every month. Whereas miners have to dig up same old ores for years. Yes, there were 4 new ores introduced a year ago or so, but that's it. Oh yes, and a new finder line 2+ or more years ago.

So. i guess you should reconsider what you post next time. You're just fresh out of mutant event, 2 new mobs on TI, so you had your fun. Now sit back and let miners&crafters enjoy their little appreaciation from MA.

Great news, finally miners&crafters are rewarded a bit for all those years of hard efforts. :yay:.

I agree!

So. i guess you should reconsider what you post next time. You're just fresh out of mutant event, 2 new mobs on TI, so you had your fun. Now sit back and let miners&crafters enjoy their little appreaciation from MA.

You are still pointing out big events and happenings that's because of and by civilians.

Finally: We are not asking to get your items in loot, just as you didnt get PoT requirements in your finds or as you didnt get the mutant helmets. But you were in on the skillgain right? Why would MA give miners/crafters/tailorers/painters 2x skills in a hunting even if hunters aint getting it in miners/crafters(/tailorers/painters) events?

We are all glad you get a good tasty bid of the cake, but damnit.. Do we have to leave the room for you to finish it? You watched us eat!

Medea

Last edited:

u are wrong if u think u will mine alone ... most ppl will take this chance and skill some mining (reskill in my case)... while doing so a part of miner equipment will go to hunters so i think it is miners loss.

anyway GL to all :evilking:

My 2 pec consideration...

Happy to see that something is happening in Miners side (I'm Miner actually)...
I think that "Chance" will smile again to UBER miners... but in the other hand, I'm quite glad to have the X2 because I'm near to reach the 43lvl. in Prospecting
:)

I personally think that we will have a large amount on Glob and HoF's on Armor crafting :)

Personally I will not change my way to play... If chance is with me I will get some BP's or Parts finds... otherwise... who really cares?
Events exists to have a bit fun and have sometimes a change in our game. Free to us to take part or not... so why whine about Hunters? Depos?
Nothing should change...

FOR THE HUNTERS: You should be happy to see that in this case you can skill up some mining skills :) You will have maybe a new HP.
Do you already heard the bounch of miner whining for Hunters Events???
Very few....

So, now, we have our headquarter... and we are glad that now we have people answering to our questions ... may be ... :laugh:

THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS .... GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE

Lets see what MA/FP have given away in events in the 3 months prior to the mining event:

Hunters:

3x land area
13x PoE
2x carramone
1x shadow
1x angel
1x tiger
1x jaguar
2x boar
2x bear
1x nemesis
40x mayhem harness
2x kraster helm
skill bonus x3
skill bonus x2

Crafters & miners:

2x PoE (maybe)
skill bonus x3
skill bonus x2

I can't beleive any hunter dare show his/her face in this thread and complain.

Lets see what MA/FP have given away in events in the 3 months prior to the mining event:

Hunters:

3x land area
13x PoE
2x carramone
1x shadow
1x angel
1x tiger
1x jaguar
2x boar
2x bear
1x nemesis
40x mayhem harness
2x kraster helm
skill bonus x3
skill bonus x2

Crafters & miners:

2x PoE (maybe)
skill bonus x3
skill bonus x2

Dont forget lord knows how many new discoveries !!! Something miners seems to have to wait for..

Hunters:

3x land area
13x PoE
2x carramone
1x shadow
1x angel
1x tiger
1x jaguar
2x boar
2x bear
1x nemesis
40x mayhem harness
2x kraster helm
skill bonus x3
skill bonus x2

Crafters & miners:

2x PoE (maybe)
skill bonus x3
skill bonus x2

I double dare you!

I'm sure you know wich players that (mainly) even has the chance to recieve those items and deeds.. Shitloads of cash (for equipment and time off from work), or your gone. The rest (wich is not much more than what the miners are offered in this current event) is possible to recieve..but tell me wich those are and how much more those are compared to the items the same lvl of miner can recieve today, please?

I point out for the third time or so, that its not the items we (I) are after. Its to have a piece of that skill cake. Just as when you tasted ours!

I double dare you!

I'm sure you know wich players that (mainly) even has the chance to recieve those items and deeds.. Shitloads of cash (for equipment and time off from work), or your gone. The rest (wich is not much more than what the miners are offered in this current event) is possible to recieve..but tell me wich those are and how much more those are compared to the items the same lvl of miner can recieve today, please?

I point out for the third time or so, that its not the items we (I) are after. Its to have a piece of that skill cake. Just as when you tasted ours!

I don't have enough skills :( I don't have enough peds :( I don't have enough time :( go cry somewhere else, you had the oportunity which is a lot less than miners/crafters had.

You've had your cake, now let the miners/crafters eat the crumbs of their broken biscuit in peace.

I don't have enough skills :( I don't have enough peds :( I don't have enough time :( go cry somewhere else, you had the oportunity which is a lot less than miners/crafters had.

You've had your cake, now let the miners/crafters eat the crumbs of their broken biscuit in peace.

Why? If I have enough skills/peds to obtain them, why dont you? Didnt you have to opportunity? Aww, Im sorry.. I didnt know the avatar ACTUALLY was bounded to one profession..I thought it only was a return theory.. Guess you proved them wrong..:scratch2:

Note: I bet even your hunting skills are better than mine..lol

Last edited:
Gosh, people, why are you whining so much? :duh:

I can clearly remember after the first 3 in 1 bonus that ma made it clear they would do it again for certain professions only, but more often and regularly.

Hunters, your time will come, go out hunting and sell the oils, wools, etc. for a higher mu (more demand) to all the crafters!

well i wasn't going to complain, but you dared me... ;)

all i will say is that during the 2x and 3x mainly hunting events, i knew a number of ppl that benefited from taming, crafting, coloring, mining, whatever...

now that we are having a strictly mining event, it's great, glad to see MA focusing on miners. however, it's sorta silly to tell hunters they can't get 2x skill, when nobody that wasn't a hunter complained when they got 2x skill for their activity during the hunting event.

my only thought here, is that MA probably understand hunting skills market value has been drastically damaged by those events. i'm on the fence here, really, i'd love to get 2x skills for the 10 day event period, but at the further reduction of my own skill value, nah, i'm probably fine with it.

i'm a hunter, that's what i do. gl to you miners and crafters.

however, it's sorta silly to tell hunters they can't get 2x skill, when nobody that wasn't a hunter complained when they got 2x skill for their activity during the hunting event.

You didn't hear any miner/crafter complaining about all the loot handed out to hunters? hmm, better go get those ears checked :laugh:

Sure it's nice to get skills, but it just means I unlock miner 10days earlier than without it, so that's no biggy. Those land areas on the other hand are very much a biggy ;)

You didn't hear any miner/crafter complaining about all the loot handed out to hunters? hmm, better go get those ears checked :laugh:

as hunting is the primary activity in game by about 99% of the base, i think giving away such prizes to hunters is probably in MA's best interest. not much armor decay at a crafting terminal. not much decay in mining. given where MA makes it's scratch, it doesn't come as a great shock they seem to stack the deck at hunters.

this hunter received no POE, no land area, no armor set, no Mayhem Harness, no caramone part, no adj hedok 50, no guass rifle, no no no etc etc, so plz don't make me to be out some bad guy. i hunted my ass off, and for that i received some nice skill rates, that put me in the 90s in my profession. i'm happy to have had those events.

and don't get me wrong, i'm for events. the more the merrier. i'm happy MA is focusing on a mining event.

but anyhow, i guess my only rational point is... to give 3x skills across the board, then 2x skills across the board and to now follow that up with a specific 2x event for two professions seems unfair.

i know one hunter that started taming in 3x event and ended taming in 2x event after he unlocked scientist. nobody seemed to complain that nutrios pushed to near 300% due to that sorta activity.

i know one hunter that skilled coloring to a sick degree, during the skilling periods, giving a market to of all things... paint. nobody seemed to complain about that.

i see very little such benefits to this 2x event, given that ppl will not participate across the board in skilling. and well we all know just how quickly one gains skills in mining and crafting... so i'm not sure 2x even really amounts to much as deployed. but i am glad some miners and crafters seem happy about it.

happy ppl are good.

well I find that after the 3x skill event the 2x skill is a bit of a cheat really lol

Anyway... as I have said before... it's too many skilling events all at once...

2X skill gains for mining and crafting? :eek:

50 peds says Buzz will just stay up on CP all weekend. :laugh:

MA said:
Blueprints for the new eMINE PG armor pieces will be released to crafters.

I am unsure if this means the BP's will be dropping to all crafters, or just those crafting armour. :scratch2:

I hope it means all crafters....

Last edited:
Stop it kidds pls

I'm a miner but I say to hell with 2x skill (think and u'll understand why),
according "hunting" events miners just didn't stand a chance, yet now anyone has a chance, the ground will not attack if u blow it up.
Everyone knows this "Miner's armor" is a BS.
In conclusion - MA shouldn't differentiate between profesions and shouldn't make 2xskill just for some profs.

Not making you out to be the baddy Skippie, I'm sure there were thousands of hunters who didn't get anything special BUT they had the opportunity.

As for hunters doing more decay, I wouldn't get into that argument :D I can decay oa-105 a hell of a lot faster than I can decay a105. Anyway, the 'ma only takes decay' is a smokescreen imo.

As you probably know, i'm an allrounder, so I can participate in most events with a fair degree of equality :) But I know many miners & crafters who play (and pay) as much as the most dedicated hunter and they have little hunting skills and no events to win land areas or other items usefull to them or worth 100kped+

Slither i agree with you on the 100% on the prizes but thats not what people are talking about.

Its about the fact that there was something for everyone in these hunting events,Yes the hunters had the bulk of it but everyone got the skills.

This time there is just nothing at all for the hunters.

Personally I dont know if its a good thing or not because like Skippie says I'd love the skill boost as i dont chip but i don't know if thats a good thing for skill values.

I guess what it comes down to is that in previous events there was a little meat on the bone for everyone but not this time.

I guess what it comes down to is that in previous events there was a little meat on the bone for everyone but not this time.

That's true, but this bit of extra skill doesn't come close to balancing the scales.

well I find that after the 3x skill event the 2x skill is a bit of a cheat really lol

Anyway... as I have said before... it's too many skilling events all at once...

but how else will they pay the developers wages at the end of the month ;)

Reading between the lines of the latest financial report the last two events saved their arses. So deposit BIG to make CE2 happen sooner.

I dont want my mining skills increased...I want higher MU on mats, this event wont help with that.

Back