Mining excavator enhancers currently bugged

Bumpy Mc Bumpface

Request timed out...

Oo0GvzJ.png

my extractor is at tier 3. Still not working as intended. This is getting ridiculous. Can we please have some MA input on this ?

Drilling is horrible enough as it is. This bug makes it even worse.

Weeeee bumpppppp

I don't have all the dates checked, but I am under the impression that MA can't/won't fix this any time soon because it's somehow linked to the quick fix they released for the yog exploit. Sad as it is, this is collateral damage so to speak and it's not worth their time trying to come out with a solution which won't trigger that exploit again. Especially now that they are deep into the migration to UE5.

Just my 2 cents and I would love to be proven wrong soon.

I don't have all the dates checked, but I am under the impression that MA can't/won't fix this any time soon because it's somehow linked to the quick fix they released for the yog exploit. Sad as it is, this is collateral damage so to speak and it's not worth their time trying to come out with a solution which won't trigger that exploit again. Especially now that they are deep into the migration to UE5.

Just my 2 cents and I would love to be proven wrong soon.
That is something I've wondered about too. It's possible their hotfix affected something in the enhancer mechanics. That said, enhancers only affect pull amount, while Yogs only affect reload speed. The two shouldn't be intertwined, but who knows if there's something intertwined in the coding.

FOR F SAKE MA FIX IT! OR INCREASE DIG RATE FOR ALL EXAVATORS TEMPORARELLY. how do i dig this FKN 2k lyst claim

Is it going to be fixed with today's update?

You got the best answer you’re going to get above.
Surely you are not expecting MA to chime in on this?
Sure but I'm just trying to get more attention to this issue.

Sure but I'm just trying to get more attention to this issue.
I have asked My at least, so they are at least aware of this, as well as Ludvig. This is prime community relations communication opportunity here. I could understand a few scenarios where they really can't say much. Even just a simple "We're aware of this and working on it, but can't say anymore at this time." would go a long ways.

I have asked My at least, so they are at least aware of this, as well as Ludvig. This is prime community relations communication opportunity here. I could understand a few scenarios where they really can't say much. Even just a simple "We're aware of this and working on it, but can't say anymore at this time." would go a long ways.
Indeed. Totally agree with this.

Apparently it is fixed now!?

Great news. It would have been nice to have even a little communication in the last year or so though, but I’m glad this wasn’t held off until UE5.

I’ll be doing some testing later this week to see what the actual numbers are now.

Great news if it works as intended 🙂

Back