Miss Calypso Survey Gift

what about the people that were watching the streaming slideshow by Jamhot as well as the other 2 radio stations broadcasting live from the event. they were there in spirit if not in person. I know i had a couple watching via my screen since they couldn't get the graphics so they watched via connecting remotley to my pc

I made an effort to get a head-count at the event, admittedly it will only be a guess cause people were moving and I had graphics bugs, but I got in the region of 130-150 front-stage, plus there were probably 30-something backstage

I also wasn't at the event... did not realise it was required. If I have been unjustly enriched, I apologise, and MA should remove the item from my storage.

I hope they don't take it back, I like it.

Last edited:
what about the people that were watching the streaming slideshow by Jamhot as well as the other 2 radio stations broadcasting live from the event. they were there in spirit if not in person. I know i had a couple watching via my screen since they couldn't get the graphics so they watched via connecting remotley to my pc
Dunno if radio can be included here, since the questions were kinda aimed for consumers that might be buying clothing, and how and how much they'd be buying in the future, so i'd guess seeing the event that is based on appearance and clothing pretty much is important.

Though, i think many people could answer those questions without seeing the event too...

On my first hunt of the day, I just paid for all 400+ shirts myself. You're welcome. :rolleyes:
I already paid the next 10 years shirts today so, beers on you. :beerchug:

Thats one ugly shirt. Looks like snable texture and a failed attempt to color it blue. :laugh:

thanks for the shirt MA :) At first it looked kinda awkward but it has an original fit which i haven't seen on any other shirt, kinda nice! :yay:

Edit: I was there, and I'm on Skam's pictures :)

I was sort of there but kept being booted off as apparently 4 gig of ram (2812 in CL) is not enough memory. Even setting my graphics to low didn't help. I took a screenie as proof (just in case I wasn't seen) as it said people had to attend to get the item. It seems I could've just filled in the survery and stayed in bed asleep as I was ill.

Anyway, I just logged on quickly to check, and I got my shirt and I like it, though not tried it on yet :D

i was there at show so i didnt know about this ????

im naked sweatin now can u give me shirt so im not naked

Well, they snuck that into my inventory quietly.

Did not even know it was there, untill I read this, just logged in to see what it's like.

Hmm, it'll grow on me I suppose :)

Thats 1 ped back towards the large cost of buying clothes and textures etc, for entering the contest :yay:

Hope they learned something from the survey despite (or because of? lol) the psych analysis-style questions. Thanks for the shirt FPC :)

Edit: I was there, and I'm on Skam's pictures :)

Me too! Or at least my legs are, in the second shot on the balcony :)

I did wonder why they said it was important to attend the event before doing the survey and then... they made a general announcement on the loader. Seemed rather odd.

Edit: What I'm curious about is, who is this Autumn Batik (if it is a person) and is that his face on the shirt?

Last edited:
I guess Im just pissed off because we are told one set of rules but MindArk does something else.

Well they did not say you would not be able to be able to do the survey and recieve the gift without attending.. Just said it to be important that you did attend..

Didnt attend, but did fill in the survey.. And got a shirt.

Questionaire was not really about the event anyhow, just aswered truthfully based on last years show..

I was given the link in PM and told it was a virtual clothing survey, so i filled it out seeing i have both bought virtual clothing and will no doubt buy virtual clothing in the future my answers were valid.

It's the internet we don't always get to a link thru the original link.

If we are going to be so pedantic then only the entrants should of filled it out seeing the first question asked which competition you were an entrant in.

My information was neither false or a scam attempt and if the other supposed 300 non event goers did the same they will have good data from there survey.

I guess the survey would have been better if the first question was something like:
Did you attend the event?
- Yes as a participant
- Yes as audience or functioneer
- No

A bit more high-tech would be that they there would ask you do to something that is likely to be logged, for instance shout something, MA then check their logs who shouted, and then set a "participant" flag for those who shouted.

I was dissapointed that this survey ran for like 4 days, dont anyone know some people play weekly? I was unlucky enough to miss the survey and i play everyday:(

hope that no one is using information from such a short survey:confused:

I was dissapointed that this survey ran for like 4 days, dont anyone know some people play weekly? I was unlucky enough to miss the survey and i play everyday:(

hope that no one is using information from such a short survey:confused:
As already pointed out by Coop here in response to your first post about this; the survey was aimed for participants and spectators of the Miss Calypso event only.

Back