Missions on Entropedia.info

sitram

Marauder
Society
Agents of Entropy
Adrian Adi Martis
Can we have a new section on entropiawiki.com where we can add all the missions we can find in game?

Some ideas from me about possible fields:
- a field where we can specify the location where you can get the mission possibly with link to map;
- a field where we can specify the things we have to do to complete this mission;
- a field where we can specify the prize you receive after completing the mission. This also can include a link ot another mission;
- a field where we can specify the availability of the mission because Marco said that some missions will be available for a limited period of time or only during some events.
- a field with requirements(in case there are skill or preofession level requirements)
- a flield with the dificulty of the mission: very easy, easy, medium, hard

Any other ideas are welcome
Sitram

a text-area for spoilers, hints, things worth to know about that mission

I will add a chart for it soon. Can every mission only be started at just one place or at several?

Don't know yet, but I do know that missions have a different outcome depending on the choices you make.

Don't know yet, but I do know that missions have a different outcome depending on the choices you make.

holyshit.jpg

Reminds me of those old "Choose your own adventure" books. ;)

It`s still work in progress true ... but maybe you like this one?
http://mariox.no-ip.info/EU-QDB/

I`m working on feedback section atm.
It will be hosted (very soon when i finish feedback)in minersmafia.net linked with Touristic guide made by Sherwood.

It`s planned to have also public access of data editing and etc.

P.S. database have atm only few test data as i`m writing core atm.
P.S.2. When i go sleep i turn of PC ;) and link wont be working.

I will add a chart for it soon. Can every mission only be started at just one place or at several?

Seems to be just one at the moment.

It would be great if registered accounts could check a box or something to say they've completed a mission. That would be a nice easy way of tracking which missions you've done, and could optionally also be publically displayed like the skills etc.

agreed it would be nice to keep track of what all has been done and where you can go next

It would be great if registered accounts could check a box or something to say they've completed a mission. That would be a nice easy way of tracking which missions you've done, and could optionally also be publically displayed like the skills etc.

Should not be so hard to make. I will look into that.

Ok I made a "completed" button. If you click it the mission will be made red. I also added some more fields.

holyshit.jpg

Reminds me of those old "Choose your own adventure" books. ;)

I've had three seperate people pm me or skype me to tell me the exact same thing:laugh:

You know if someone did possibly inspire them to give the population of Calypso more choice I think that the person should get some kind of reward for that...

hint hint...Marco?... Hanne?

Slightly touching the subject, would be cool if people would add what mission chain the mission is, and links to other missions in that chain.
For example:

This mission is a part of a mission chain:
- Scout the Desert
- Iron Challenge: 100 Araneatrox
- Iron Challenge: 500 Araneatrox
- Iron Challenge: 1000 Araneatrox
- Iron Challenge: 5000 Araneatrox
- Iron Challenge: 10000 Araneatrox

Just a thought in case we get more imaginative mission chains in the future ... :)

Back