Suggestion: More TPs on Treasure Island

jambon

Stalker
Society
Shaolin
James Jambon Zidane
It's so sparse considering the sheer size and array of mobs. At the very least having a TP in the top left and bottom right of the island would be nice.

Less time moving around in a vehicle or jumping with a TP = more time shooting and pumping peds into the system.

agree and i love the way ah/tt/craft/containers are placed on the little island
make it like the great Mega Volt, so you can TP straight to them

Agree on the tp's. The Island is larger so instead of removing tp's they should have considered adding one extra tp.

They could also do something about the main hangar which is a no vehicle zone and not accessible inside (probably set to private). Which makes it cumbersome and annoying moving around.

agreed- add a couple more plz.

Yap few more could work !!!

in agreement

And please either allow vehicles at the central tp , or put some terminals next to it.

Location of Teleporters & Service centers

• Custom location to your specification - 75,000 PED
----------------
Put in a voting booth and have all deed hoarders voice on coordinates for teleporters and deduct the 75k ped cost from roi for first several weeks, months years to make it so. ;)

Last edited:
Yeah please do Add more TPs!! A couple of additional revive points with full service centres wouldn't hurt too.

Agreed, even one TP would help a lot, over by the revival terminal on the right side of the island.

If I'm not mistaken didn't there used to be TP in the top left and bottom right of TI?

That is correct. They have been removed, I fail to understand why

MA, if yo do so, please deduct the appropriate amount of Ped from the payout of the deeds like any other LA ... Thank you

Back