Motorhead concert & After Party

David|MindArk

Mindark Official
Staff member
MindArk Official
Congratulations!

Today, the 3rd of December 2008, the Motörhead invitation(s) have been removed from your inventory and converted into real world tickets!

An e-mail has been sent to the 10 winners.

Rock on! See you on the 10th.

Kind Regards

David

Wheee, See you then :yay:

I´ll be there :yay:

Would be awesome to have a live feed for those that can not go :D

Would be awesome to have a live feed for those that can not go :D

Skam drunk, on camera..? no, no that would NOT be awesome :D

have fun to those that are going :D

myself, not going there, but going to another party (christmas dinner in school) ;) hoping it will be fun :silly2:

To bad i start my new job the day after, otherwise i'de sooo be there :) have fun guys and thanks for the great event MA! Dont forget videos and pics ;)

il be there :) so skam let`s dance ;)

See you there! Im looking forward to it! :)

Skam drunk, on camera..? no, no that would NOT be awesome :D

Tell me about it :ahh:

Anywayz gratz to all you winners!!! Woohooooo!!!! Rock On!!!!

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Jamhot:headbang:

Huge grats to those going! What a cool thing for MA to sponsor!

i'm free from school mon-thu :D

will take the train to gothenburg on monday :)

c'ya all there :wtg:

/Spikey

Free motorhead tickets

Hi,

Unfortunately one of the invitation holders will not be able to make the concert next week :(

He has asked me to give the tickets away to a worthy Motorhead super fan:wtg:

Please post here why you think YOU should get the free tickets!

I will decide tomorrow who wins around about this time.

A very kind gesture on his part, but I will expect a donation of peds to Mindark official 08 that I will pass on to him:cool:

David

OMGOMG!

I loooooooove Motorhead and rock concerts and I will even call in sick my first day at new work to go! :D

Hi,

Unfortunately one of the invitation holders will not be able to make the concert next week :(

He has asked me to give the tickets away to a worthy Motorhead super fan:wtg:

Please post here why you think YOU should get the free tickets!

I will decide tomorrow who wins around about this time.

A very kind gesture on his part, but I will expect a donation of peds to Mindark official 08 that I will pass on to him:cool:

David

Have no possibility to get free from work and get myself down there so my good reason i will keep for myself :(

OMGOMG!

I loooooooove Motorhead and rock concerts and I will even call in sick my first day at new work to go! :D

Now thats dedication :D

I want the Motörhead tickets!!! I'm flying over all the way from Louisiana, USA and will arrive on the 9th and would do anything to see Motörhead. Everyone knows I've been such a good girl this year!! :D So do Santa’s job and give me something good MA. :)

I was hoping to go this concert. I am such a noob irl, I have never been to a real concert!!!

Weeeeeee So excited :)

LOL. Btw only need one ticket, so if someone wants to share that would be cool hehe

Last edited:
And you will share the hotel room? That could make you forget about the concert...

LOL ever heard of Double beds???? *innocent look* I'm still trying to be good for Santa!!!!

Hi,

Ok,

Dinivan and NavadaDucrot, See you at the hotel on the 10th :) I have sent a pm, please reply ASAP. You can work out the sleeping arrangements between yourselves .-)

David

WOW major gz !!!!!!

Ok,

Dinivan and NavadaDucrot, See you at the hotel on the 10th :) I have sent a pm, please reply ASAP. You can work out the sleeping arrangements between yourselves .-)

David

Too mr Dinivan and lady Lynn, you go there girl!!!!!:wtg:

Apprentice Jedi
Force Majeure

well then, see you all at the after party!! :yay:

Gratz to all the winners,, take the following week off due to bad 5 days hungover ,if ya gonna keep up with Lemmy's drinking =)

P,S No im not the real Lemmy :cool:

Gratz to all the winners,, take the following week off due to bad 5 days hungover ,if ya gonna keep up with Lemmy's drinking =)

P,S No im not the real Lemmy :cool:

Omg, I'm such a noob drinker. I'll be passed out after the first shot hehe. Either that or ummm bad pics will end up on EF :D:D

Back