HoF: My 1st 1k+ped HOF

Firefly Jane

Guardian
Society
Abracadabra
Miss Firefly Jane
Was down to my last 3pec lol. Got attacked by 2 06 drones, the 2nd 1 droped my 1st 1k+ped HOF :cheer: :yay: :cheer:

Was very unexpected, guess ya neva know ya luck out there ;) :dodge:

Cheers hf & gl

Firefly Jane :vampire:

Grats for the Hof but theres probably no point covering up your location considering you have a miner bot healthbar on screen and they are only found in one place ;)

Grats for the Hof but theres probably no point covering up your location considering you have a miner bot healthbar on screen and they are only found in one place ;)

:D ²

Gratz though ;)

Nice one, gratz :yay:

Well most of you can prob tell where it is just by looking @ the LA there, regardless of a miner bot on screen or not :rolleyes: Next time I'll scratch that mob out too or just leave the cords (maybe) that might make ya'z happy ;) Oh wait, seems ya'z are only happy when ya'z got something to point out that's allready so totaly obvious :silly2: Tnx for well wishes though, hope ya'z get loot just as good if not better ;)

Big GZ, buy something nice from it :p... oh u did huh ? :D

Well most of you can prob tell where it is just by looking @ the LA there, regardless of a miner bot on screen or not :rolleyes: Next time I'll scratch that mob out too or just leave the cords (maybe) that might make ya'z happy ;) Oh wait, seems ya'z are only happy when ya'z got something to point out that's allready so totaly obvious :silly2: Tnx for well wishes though, hope ya'z get loot just as good if not better ;)

You dont have to do anything to make me happy.I was happy before i got here and will be when i leave :D

but if you go to work with your pants on backwards on monday dont be surprised if someone mentions it to you :silly2:

big gratzz mate!!!:clap:

I can understand that miners sometimes hide coords of rare resources but what is the point of hiding coords where you hoffed on mob? Was it meant to be joke or what? :scratch2:
What will ppl hide next time? Loot window?

I can understand that miners sometimes hide coords of rare resources but what is the point of hiding coords where you hoffed on mob? Was it meant to be joke or what? :scratch2:
What will ppl hide next time? Loot window?

I did it to give ya something to whine about, then everybody is happy :D

Very nice, congratz.:D

Back