My account is locked

Status
This is just Joe Jeff's way to get EFD! Get us all locked and start thread first, damn, wish I'd thought of that.

Seems a lot of people have a hard time now.
MA sais it is some "an ongoing exploit investigation"....
I hope all is going to end soon.

well i for one can vouch that its not because of the bomb bug, i didnt mine since the new vu at all,
Added: neither did i hunt in new vu, in fact first i've heard about the ammo/bomb bug is in this thread

hmm, interesting, cant see that meany people all the sudden using the same exploit, my guess is that they have an issue that needs to be resolved and to keep it from growing, they have locked the relevant accounts...

time to go out and get some sun Star...your looking a bit pale anyway...:D

So... I see book has been selling skills. I would guess squall has been selling ores.. jenna.. where to start? :p ... So maybe some guy with "cheated" peds bought a lot of stuff in auction? And thus you are all locked.

Did anyone NOT sell anything in auction (or elsewhere) lately and still got locked?
Did anyone sell only one item and know who the buyer was?

The worlds ending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CHIP OUT and run for the kills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

On a calmer note, that sucks lucky, was that after u logged out im guessing?

And, I logged back in to be sure, and its all fine.....for now..
:scratch2:

I'm locked too, pending "exploit investigation".
la la la la la

So... I see book has been selling skills. I would guess squall has been selling ores.. jenna.. where to start? :p ... So maybe some guy with "cheated" peds bought a lot of stuff in auction? And thus you are all locked.

Did anyone NOT sell anything in auction (or elsewhere) lately and still got locked?
Did anyone sell only one item and know who the buyer was?

If it was dirty money tho Id suspect they had locked them for fraud investigation or something of the like, not exploit investigation? :scratch2:

Reactions: Eps
If it was dirty money tho Id suspect they had locked them for fraud investigation or something of the like, not exploit investigation? :scratch2:

its the drugs...its always the drugs....

Sorry...movie line..lol

Mmh. maybe :) Could be the money was originally gained through an exploit though.

Good point!!!

I heard there was a problem after VU 9.3 with deposits. Seems people who deposited didn't get the money they should get, but more.
I am looking for the thread about it, but if any of you can see it, plz post it here. It may solve the situation, as it is possible that locks are connected with this bug.

If someone deposited money into EU and got much more peds that should get the money come from bug and exploit.
And so all people who made any sort of transaction (by trade or auctioner) with this person are now in possesion of "illegal peds".

If you find it, post where it was plz.

nope

well i for one can vouch that its not because of the bomb bug, i didnt mine since the new vu at all,
Added: neither did i hunt in new vu, in fact first i've heard about the ammo/bomb bug is in this thread

nope, it's not a bombing bug because i have only been back less than a week and i didn't do any mining

Scammers get away with highway robbery, but take advantage of or just be indirectly involved with an exploit... :rolleyes:

ya i hope so too, im scrambling to get stuff sold in time to get some cash before the wedding, but i dont think im going to make it. i was ingame and lost connection, then i couldnt log on again. hope its a bug and gets fixed soon.

Could you please post your actual support info and if due to exploit or fraud investigatin??? TY!

seeing this thread freaked me out... i ctded hard code well not so much ctded as my screen went black except for a few green lines. I thought my gfx card committed suicide... turns out it just overheated and messed up my drivers :ahh: quick fan added to card and f8 boot and driver reinstall fixed it...

but force where did you go?? :confused: guess we wont hunt longu tonight

Book, I too have scaled way back and sold lots of gear and skills. All seems to be fine atm. Even made a withdrawal request for the cash today. I Keep logging in just to make sure as I see the other thread has gotten quite long. Hope it all gets sorted out for everyone.

I heard there was a problem after VU 9.3 with deposits. Seems people who deposited didn't get the money they should get, but more.
I am looking for the thread about it, but if any of you can see it, plz post it here. It may solve the situation, as it is possible that locks are connected with this bug.

If someone deposited money into EU and got much more peds that should get the money come from bug and exploit.
And so all people who made any sort of transaction (by trade or auctioner) with this person are now in possesion of "illegal peds".

If you find it, post where it was plz.

Yep, hearing about this now.... ppl that deposited since VU may have gotten more peds without knowing. Some may have noticed and kept it up and thereby it's an 'exploit"

Got it.....

There were some deposits problems after VU.
This may be the reason for lock of the accounts. I am not saying that all the locked people are guilty of exploiting this bug.
What is possible is that someone made a deposit and got more cash than was supposed to... doesn't matter if noticed or not (altough I believe we all pay attention to ped card value going up) but had made some transaction.
Now since peds come from exploit MA may aim at:
1. Tracking all the accounts that did any deposits when bug was active
2. Tracking all transacions in which peds coming from exploit may be involved (person using bug bought some item / skill from other player who later bought some other item and so on... in the end all accounts are connected and locked)

Here you have 3 threads I came across

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/113344-deposits-disabled.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/113257-deposit-options-disruptions.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ion/113295-mindark-all-confused-after-vu.html

It is just my idea to solve the riddle

ps.
Shame MA doesn't react that way when accounts are being haked... especialy accounts of people who didn't get GC yet....

New Exploit found and reslolved..

After implermentation of 9.3 there have been many accounts found still making profit in EU. These accounts have been immediately locked and pending further investigation any profit making activities found and used by these players will be banned immediately and cause for termination.
Anyone found logging off at any time having more ped in their account then when they logged in will be immediately locked for further investigation.
We sincerely hope this does not effect your gaming experiance and ask you all show paitence as there are many accounts to be locked..Please wait online and we will eventually lock your account also as you are just not high enough on the profit list yet.

Preview for VU9.4 players minimum to lose per session will be implemented. anyone not losing this amount per session will be immediately locked and investigated.

that's my guess too, look at this post in one of these threads

============ Support Case ===========

Hi,
It has come to our attention that you received more PED than the amount that you have paid for in your last Ukash deposit (Deposit ID xxxxx00). Please note that it is stated in the EULA that all participants are obliged to report bugs when found. If you do not report such exploits or bugs, you might risk getting your account locked.

Kind regards,
Entropia Support
==================================

Got it.....

This may be the reason for lock of the accounts. I am not saying that all the locked people are guilty of exploiting this bug.
What is possible is that someone made a deposit and got more cash than was supposed to... doesn't matter if noticed or not (altough I believe we all pay attention to ped card value going up) but had made some transaction.
2. Tracking all transacions in which peds coming from exploit may be involved (person using bug bought some item / skill from other player who later bought some other item and so on... in the end all accounts are connected and locked)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/general-discussion/113344-deposits-disabled.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/113257-deposit-options-disruptions.html
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ion/113295-mindark-all-confused-after-vu.html

ps.
Shame MA doesn't react that way when accounts are being haked... especialy accounts of people who didn't get GC yet....

Looks like the most likely explanation. This VU looking to be the buggiest one I've encountered.

Got it.....

ps.

Hmm...MA's being stealing our PEDs for years. A few players get lucky and get a little extra with their deposit and they get locked.

Isn't that the way the mafia operates? :laugh:

If that's the case, did all those folks like xXxSqualxXx and Mercury deposit? :confused:

Or did they buy something that was bought/sold with "unauthorized" peds?

If so, which peds on a card given too many peds count? The 1st ones or the last ones?

Again, I'm :confused:

Hmm...MA's being stealing our PEDs for years. A few players get lucky and get a little extra with their deposit and they get locked.

Isn't that the way the mafia operates? :laugh:

Yeah except the mafia has an upstanding reputation for being fair with EVERYONE they kill not just a select few.

Status
Back