nAnsterdam 2009: Register here

hehe, you wish Sammy, I may not be on top of my rl game, but I can still take you down with one demotion... :scratch2:

Borr, so much gratitude and respect to you for sorting this out. €4 an hour is fine for a nice big team hunt, and promotion for next year...nAnsterdam 2010 baby. :)

I also have an idea for a seconodary event in June/July next year call GlatnAnbury.

http://www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk/

http://www.glastonburyregistration.co.uk/

It's the biggest music festival in the U.K., and they usually have a rentable TeePee section if you book in advance, otherwise it's tents, with some TeePee's able to sleep 20 or more people. It might be cool to have an EU TeePee next year if people want to come along.

If you would like to come, I suggest registering as quickly as possible. The tickets won't be on sale for a while, but when they are you need to be quick, and you need to be registered.

I'll get the general feel for attendance in another thread.

In less than 24 hours I'll be seeing u Kyn! Our plane arrives at 17.00 so I'll give you a call then :)

mine arrives 17:35 local. stick around at the airport and we'll head in together.

So you two should be in our warm country by now :D

CU guys soon!

sorry to say but we can't come to the meeting afterall this year.

might not be coming after all.... not in the best condition at the moment. i will try tho, and i set my mind to come so i probably will :) ill bring the good stuff too. should be fun.

Comming!

Me and Silver going to take a peek also today.

Leaving my home soon i think we will be there around 14:00

Silver taking along some MindArk gifts for people. He had them left from last Leipzig Game Confention.

Cya all in some hours! :yay:

Greetings Tesla Coil

I am running a bit late myself, but i will be there today.

Also i need to visit my coffeeshop on the way there. It's not far from the Leidseplein, but i really need to refill my supply. You may sniff, but you can't smoke it :D (at least that's what i think)
http://www.brandmeesters.nl

Fucksakes guys,

I can't make it due to RL Cash-flow problems...
The parking in A'dam is so damn expensive, and the fuel cost, omfgzor :mad:

cant you park outside of town where there is either free parking or low budget parking and come with the metro?
Metro should be 2.60

cant you park outside of town where there is either free parking or low budget parking and come with the metro?
Metro should be 2.60

I wish...
I had in the plan that 2 people would drive along with me, but both canceled...

Oh that is pretty lame...

If they were also comming to the meeting it is even more lame, people put effort in organising and reservating. Thats a bit sad for the organiser I think..
Tobad I don´t own a car else I would be able to pick you up :(

Wish i could be there!

Well, we had in mind like the fuel cost approx €30,- (Back & Forth)
Parking approx €15
Drinks approx €30,-
Some smokeables €20,-

90 / 3 = +- 30 Euro/person

Wich is pretty doable, but I can't afford all on my own at the moment, I bought a new car wich cost me a shitload of repairs wich I didnt prospect on :(

crapsilatorz :(
So that means no team hunt on Sundays?

It´s the experiance and social aspect that counts:yay: Try your uber salesmanship on the two slackers and convert them ;) I´ll buy you a joint!

Saterday meetup

Heya all, Today Saturday 8 august was perfect day.

We had good weather and much :shots:

Thanks all agian for nice day! :):smoke:

KIKI!!!!!!

So who´s joining the tesm hunt 2morrow?

Hey guys,

Yesterday was as good as ever. It was nice seeing you all again and having a few beers in the Vondelpark in the nice weather was just excellent. Saw some fat mobs, but also some probable no looters... In this case i preferred the latter.

Good luck with today's hunt :D

toasted.

good teamhunt with a pretty decent 1xx ped tt esi.

so allll gud.

now i r kinda tireddd

so .. afk.. ( puts head down, while walking through amsterdam)

aalllllllrighttt.

uhm...

kinda stupid to do the pogo..(attempt) while walking through the redlight district.... but who cares...

anyways... was gud fun!

cya all soon again i hope.

hf and tc.

pics will follow soon i think.
but when we were at MadProcessor, i kinda 'forgot' to make piccas there..
we walkin inside.. i saw pc standing... eyes opened.. boot it.
load EU. and play

so kinda forgot piccas there. but will upload the CRAP soon enuf peeps. :)

bb!

Back