nAnsterdam 2009: Register here

Kyndig

Dominant
Society
nothing AND nowhere (nAn)
Colbey Kyndig Callistinsson
With the decision by MA to need 6 months notice for their sposorship of an event we will get the ball rolling.

The dates:

Confirmed 7th to 9th August 2009.

The Location:

Duh! You should KNOW by now! (Amsterdam if you don't!)

The events:

Thier will be a vote for either paintball, or carting and of course there will be the usual drinking, eating, and (for me anyway) smoking. I will create the vote in a few weeks when we have an idea of numbers for MA.

The Definitely's:

Kyndig - nAn
Sammy2005 - nAn
Maddog - nAn
Znorky - nAn
Glazee - nAn
Cycokick - nAn
Looser - Ex Cons
Pretender - Trigger Happy
Ron24 - HOLLAND.NU
Madseend - HOLLAND.NU
Goreon - NBK Legion
Kiriku Surgun - Ex Cons Cadets
Freyr - NotA
DrPaddo - Pyrates of Calypso
Bianca & The1 - NBK Elite Squadron

The Maybe's:
Dante - Calypso Rescue Team
alius - The 3 Toed Sloths
Borr - The NBK
Clonestar - The NBK
Somon90 - Honest Entropians

None yet?..cool. let's keep it that way by EVERYone coming. 700K accounts? There are more than enough beds in Amsterdam for us all...

Please see the locations thread here

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...ndterdam-2009-meeting-points.html#post1983977

Last edited:
Yesterday I have dropped at the MadProcessor which is a game and internet cafe. I've asked the guy wheter it was possible to play Entropia with 15-30 people. He said it was all ok, he will need info about the attendance so he can install and prepare. The costs would be 15 euro for 5 hours. Maybe we could do an event there?

http://www.madprocessor.nl/

great ideas! i think the real world events are pretty neat ideas to do. and booking out a whole internet café for entropia is nice.

would be interesting to see if MA sponsor a real world event, so good luck with that.

and Good luck with the event.

Put me on as maybe :)

Couldn't make it last year due to some personal stuff, so I want to be there this year for sure!

Yesterday I have dropped at the MadProcessor which is a game and internet cafe. I've asked the guy wheter it was possible to play Entropia with 15-30 people. He said it was all ok, he will need info about the attendance so he can install and prepare. The costs would be 15 euro for 5 hours. Maybe we could do an event there?

This would be cool if we can arrange things. I would definitely be up for that.

Due to RL issues I can't make it until July. I hope that would be ok. I will confirm the dates when I can confirm them with work.

kyndig you should know by now you can add me to the list as allways :)

and ill bring some of the good (non-tourist) stuff again.

kyndig you should know by now you can add me to the list as allways :)

and ill bring some of the good (non-tourist) stuff again.

You were already on the list. :rolleyes:

mmmm, weed :)

HAHAHAA i am gonna go to amsterdam the 1st of July and stay until the 1st of august :D that would be awesome. Haven't booked anything yet :D would be really fun thou :D

lol u retard!
I'm staying there with u for a week tops, probably over the weekend +1 or 2 days.

Kickass!!!

HAHAHAA i am gonna go to amsterdam the 1st of July and stay until the 1st of august :D that would be awesome. Haven't booked anything yet :D would be really fun thou :D

i hope u got better at making them special smokes haha. if not ill teach you proper this time

Do they have sauce in Amsterdam?

I like smoking! ;)

Jamhot

Do they have sauce in Amsterdam?

I like smoking! ;)

Jamhot

altho im not sure what u mean with sauce, (pm me) you gotta come m8. if its not for the smoking its for the coverage which im sure you will do if you come? still images only capture part of the fun

Let's do grazzy put me on the maybe.

It all depends on the length of the weekend and the programm I am student and I want to do it as cheap as possible ;)

Greetings,

alius ally micnolius (t3ts the 3 toed's sloths)

Is it still possible to sign in? Just notiched it was a few months ago whenn this was made.

Last edited:
Cheap as possible I suggest After World =) It's just fun.. and fun cost either ped or money^^ Would be nice if you can tag allong, and besides that its not like you HAVE to go all days aye

Cheap as possible I suggest ***** ***** =) It's just fun.. and fun cost either ped or money^^ Would be nice if you can tag allong, and besides that its not like you HAVE to go all days aye

May I suggest to remove the name ***** ***** because it is against the forum rules and I don't want to see you banned or even worse this thread locked.

Ok this been said a bid off thread. I know that game got it on my comp and have been playing it. EU is as cheap as you make it to be and there is more then hunting mining and crafting.

alius and anyone interested. There is always time to come along. If you can make the meet join us there. It's always been fun so far. :D

List is updated and the dates are CONFIRMED 7th to 9th August. (all I could get off work in the periord.)

When do we get the full program or is there estimate? I assume that we have to book our own hotel or do we go all to the same hotel? I like to be prepared :)

The schedule will be decided nearer the time when we have the confirmed numbers. You will need to find your own accomodation, but I recommend the Flying Pig Downtown Hostel which is where I will most likely be staying.

Heya!!! I like to sign up as a definite maybe :yay:

Will be my 3rd attendance. I always love to have a couple beers and ribs with you guys! No smoking for me ;)

You may put me on as a maybe also...

Clonestar - The NBK

The more I think about it the more I like this idea. €15 euro's is a good deal for 5 hours. Do you know how early we would need to book, and how much for a deposit? :D

alius and anyone interested. There is always time to come along. If you can make the meet join us there. It's always been fun so far. :D

List is updated and the dates are CONFIRMED 7th to 9th August. (all I could get off work in the periord.)

I'll will be in Italy during that period, so won't be joining you guys.

I'll will be in Italy during that period, so won't be joining you guys.

Lousy planning man! Ah well, there's always next year ;)

Kyndig, did you already start the nAnsterdam 2010 thread? :D

Thát would be sick !

Make 15/30 an NaNsterdam team, head out and hunt, hunt, hunt!
Maybe MA can bring some of those nifty PED Cards again?!

@Kyndig, we'll be smoking!
j.jpg

Add me to the "SURE" list !

After checking the MadProcessor's website I came across this:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Does this mean they're ready for us ? :D :yay: :D

I think so i think so :D:D:D:D Hell YEA :yay::yay::yay:

Back