nAnsterdam 2009: Register here

Cool to see more RL meet ups happening around the world. Maybe one day I can time a trip to Europe to join you guys. Great idea to book out an internet cafe for the day.

give me a maybe :)
will try not to miss this great meetings :yay:

mmmm, weed :)

yeah kyndig.. im gonna dare you for a bong contest.
been practising.. ya better watch out :D

and borr.. wish i could give you a "fo sure"
but dunno how it will be with work and stuff..

Last edited:
Awefully quiet in here...

*necro necro*

Anyone knows if he'll be in Hell Yah!, Maybe, dunno yet, or No, sorry can't make it.

looking forward to the meet-up guys :D

Kyndig, add me to the list of sure-comers
DrPaddo - Pyrates of Calypso

Is it allowed for Crone to be there for say friday night or saturday or so? Sharah Mai Lyn will then probably join Crone to Amsterdam aswell.

Is it allowed for Crone to be there for say friday night or saturday or so? Sharah Mai Lyn will then probably join Crone to Amsterdam aswell.

Borr says yes! ;)

Can't get time off work :(

I might be able to pay you guys a small visit as I might pay amsterdam a visit sometime this summer with a couple of pals(non-Calypsians though..) I think I could manipulate them so that our journey coincedes with the nAmsterdam event.

I might be able to pay you guys a small visit as I might pay amsterdam a visit sometime this summer with a couple of pals(non-Calypsians though..) I think I could manipulate them so that our journey coincedes with the nAmsterdam event.

Awesome, hope to see you there then matey :D

due to work ill only be able to make it on the sunday...stupid folks going on vacation and **** like that

First of all, please let me apologise for my long absence. I suffered an injury to my back, and have been suffering with Sciatica since. I have only recently been able to sit upright in a chair for more than a few minutes without being in too much pain.

I am still very much looking forward to meeting you all again, or for the first time with some of you. :D

I'll try to pick up where I let off as quickly as possible and ensure this years meet is as much fun as the others.

Once again, sorry for my absence.

Wow, quick response Konve. I hope to see you online sometime soon mate. :yay:

I also have to say that I have not gotten any items from MA this year, but I do have some Entropians, postcards and a few posters left over from previous years. I'll bring them along for newcomers. :)

Cool to see more RL meet ups happening around the world. Maybe one day I can time a trip to Europe to join you guys. Great idea to book out an internet cafe for the day.

2 bad u and missa aint joining us from the other side of the world man :)

gna be a blaaaaaaaast

what i ment to say:

ALL JOIN(t) !!!!

It's getting closer! Can't wait mohaha.
Wb Kyn! I'll carry u like I said ;)

The more I think about it the more I like this idea. €15 euro's is a good deal for 5 hours. Do you know how early we would need to book, and how much for a deposit? :D

I just sent an email to the mad processor, asking if they would give us a group discount, or if they require a deposit. I'll let you know when they reply.

I was thinking this could be a good sunday.

you can count me and the1 in for the saterday

I'm really going to try to be there on saturday... But it's the same day my brother is celebrating his birthday... So possibly I can only be there for a few minutes/hours I hope!

I can't seem to get a reply from the Mad Processor, either by email or phone. Would someone in Holland mind calling them to ask about Sunday? About 14:00 - 15:00 is when we will probably get there. 10-15 people.

Thanks to anyone who can help.

and they need eu installing anywyas... so dunno who can drop that to them anyways.... maybe Cyco..or other Amsterdam player

Last night in PM Borr said he would try to call them, but it's getting closer and I still can't get an answer from them. As for installing, their webpage shows EU as an offered game so I assume it won't be a problem, as long as we can give them some notice.

Cyco is in Thailand until 6th or 7th, but he's coming to the event.

Woot, I fly out on Thursday for a little pre-event relaxation in my favourite coffeeshop, AND I get there 2 hours earlier than last year, so I don't have to rush so much to get there. :yay:

If push comes to shove I can go there on Friday morning and let them know. It's not too far from Leidseplein where we will be meeting, a bit further away than the pool hall we went to last year.

Quick update, I talked to them and it's OK.

Ill give some more info later, but i have to run now ;)

Sweet....Don't forget your GC's everyone. I have a few extra readers from last year so we'll be ok for those,

Allright, as promised. Today i spoke to a mad processor. Normally they only allow members, but given the size of the group they gladly made an exception :D

They will be ready for us between 14:00 and 15:00 for a group of 10-15 people. At this time it is usually pretty quiet there, so it won't be a problem to find a spot. Later in the afternoon/evening that will be more difficult.

The guy would make sure the installation media is on-site. He did not want to install up-front, but once it is on his server it shouldn't take long. Perhaps one or two guys can meet with him a bit before the rest of the group joins so that he can set it up.

It will be 4 euro per hour, so that sounds pretty fair.

Bring your gold card and get ready for some fun!

ERROR 72

ok np.. we will fix that :)

should be funny shite :)

will try to get to amsterdam sumwhere end of munnin...

like 10-11 am.. should be a good time to kick kyn in the nuts.

Back