FYI: NBK Group of Societies

Status

HardWrath

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Max HardWrath Mayhem
Thread has been closed due to a forum troll.

Please feel free to grab some popcorn and read some posts below.

Our new thread is located here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/soctalk/161016-nbk-group-societies.html

If you have arrived at this thread by clicking on our banner here on the EF, the link will be changed soon.

Our website: www.The-NBK.com has a "contact us" box that sends an email directly to me. Feel free to post here or to use that feature on our website. I check my email a few times every week.

Introduction
With almost 500 members, The NBK Group of Societies is the largest and most structured organization in all the Entropia Universe. With that said, we plan to roughly double our current size.

The NBK as a whole is led by two people who each have equal rank, one looking ahead to growth and development, the other looking within to make sure the whole group is functioning as it should. Each job is massive and we couldn’t do it without our leadership team.

1. Imoyaro - NBK Council Chairman. Through a network of individuals in the NBK, Imoyaro makes sure that things are running as they should be and that people with nefarious intentions are quickly removed.

2. HardWrath - Director of NBK Growth & Development. That’s me. My focus is on the strategic growth and development of the NBK, that means recruiting, events, and various things of that nature.

The NBK Generals, society leaders, Colonels, and others of various leadeship positions are the people who do the heavy lifting and they are the superstars, each making sure that things are running as they should.

Every NBK society leader understands that the society placed in their charge is not something that they have ownership of. The NBK belongs to all of us, just as much as it belongs to none of us, however it’s still not a democracy, we tried that once and it was a mess. Running a society is a big job, from time to time a General will step down which will pave the way for new leadership in that society. This keeps each society fresh and active with motivated leadership.

The NBK Experience
Because the NBK is so large and seems so complex from the outside, there is a common misconception about what it would be like to be in the NBK. First you have to remember that the NBK is 8 societies, with the bulk of the members in our lowest skill societies which benifit from having a large amount of members. Second, the whole NBK is like a big extended family. Most members have their core group of close NBK friends and then an extended network of friends across the other NBK societies.

We have societies that match the need of the vast majority of players in EU and society policies that match human nature along with the variances in personality from member to member. The whole point of all of our societies is to make sure that our member have enough options available to them to keep them happy. Some members like to be able to move up the skill ladder into the next NBK society so they can be around others who are at or above their skill level. Others want to stay back or move down so they can be with friends or help newer players. Some want to be in a society that is business oriented or mining oriented. Some like to socialize a lot while others like to operate quietly in the background. Some people like to be able to move from society to society so they can get a different experience and meet new people in each one. Some people like to be involved with society leadership, others do not. Some like to participate in strategic war games, others don’t. Some like drama, others don’t. With some members their needs and preferences change and in the NBK we can accommodate all of this and a lot more in a smooth way and at the preference of the individual member. It all comes down to the individual. We have created an organization that allows the individual to have the society experience that they want. The NBK is something that can truly add a whole new dynamic to the Entropia Universe if you want it to.

Brief History
The NBK Group of Societies began as most societies do… in September of 2005 a noob society called the Natural Born Killers was created. In our first months, we watched how the top-50 most skilled societies cherry picked the best skilled out of other societies (and ours) creating an environment where it is hard to advance as a group. After all, it’s human nature to want to advance to the next level of game play.

Because of that, in December of 2005, we laid down the foundation of creating an organization that would allow a player to advance at their own pace while always remaining among other players who are at or above their own skill level if they wanted to. With the creation of the NBK Legion we formed the initial plans to create a large multi-society group that would help elevate the Natural Born Killers to the top-50 most skilled list. Within roughly one year we had accomplished exactly that.

At that time, only a few societies had "cadet" societies under them and none of them had multiple societies forming the group. If you look today you will see many societies operating under a multi-society format... Clearly it does work but also it is very hard to maintain. To date, more multi-society groups have failed then have succeeded. To make it work you have to have the wherewithal, fortitude, and gumption needed in leadership to overcome every obstacle in the way and as a group you have to be strong enough to endure the loss of any person or any part of the group... even its leader. Time after time, the NBK has proven it can do that and more but needless to say, it has not been an easy task.

I would argue that nowhere in the EU can you find a group of people who are more experienced with society development and management then in the NBK. The lesson I would give to other leaders of multi-society organizations is this: In order to have a solid structure that will give your organization the long-term staying power to be here years from now you have to build from the bottom up, not the top down like many of you are doing. The organizations that build from the top down almost always eventually fail.

Over the last 2 years the NBK Group has simply maintained their existence but in the beginning of 2009 that all changed. With my return to EU came a new focus on forward movement again. The overall strategy was modified to reflect current in-game and real world conditions. We crunched the numbers and ran a projection of where the start of the top-50 list and the start of the top-10 list will be in 2010 and beyond with regard to average skills. We did an evaluation of what exactly we have now and what we need to do in order to reach our end goal which is the top20 or top10 most skilled. Currently, right now today, we could create a top-20 most skilled society if we wanted to however the health of our group is more important to us then the rank of our top society is. As a result we are waiting. By the way, a solid top-20 soc would need an average skill of 170K to 180K.

Between January and June we went through a massive growth period that tapered off the last few months as we solidified and unified the core of our group again. Now that is done and we are moving forward into another growth period where we will add a lot of members and add more societies. As part of our strategy, we will end up reaching a total of around a dozen societies and nearly 1,000 combined members. Seeing as how we have a formal LG alliance with a society that currently holds more than one land area and has held land every year there was a Land Grab, what do you think the next Land Grab will look like for the NBK? ;)

NBK Philosophy
In the beginning we developed the following philosophy and have held it near and dear to our operations as a group and it remains that way today.

We believe that a player should not be held back by others, they should be free to progress as their skills, equipment, and abilities permit them to. The other members in their society who aren’t able to keep the same pace with them should not hold them back but at the same time the people who are ready to move on should not have a reason to feel bad about doing so. They shouldn’t feel as if they are leaving everyone else behind. A member of a society should be just that... a member. The society should not revolve around any one member; the society itself should be bigger than any one person, this way the society’s future is not dependent upon the success or failure of that one person.

This philosophy not only applies to skills and equipment but also to all areas of focus in the game. Like in real life, in the EU the success or failure of an individual often depends on the people they meet and the things they learn from them. Think about how many different people change professions or advance past the average skill, experience, or knowledge level in their current society. If you are one of these people, think about the PED lost in the name of discovery where your lesson could have been learned with a simple a post in our society forum, in the chat of one of our societies, or in a PM to a member of a different NBK society.

If you want to know about anything, you can find the answer in the NBK. We have nothing less than the most diverse group in the whole of the Entropia Universe and with a private society forum that has over 33,000 posts it is obvious that we know how to maintain a very high activity level in the NBK. Imagine an environment where you could advance as your ability or desire permits without abandoning your friends in your current society. Imagine an environment that embraces change and wants to see YOU personally be as successful as you want to be in whatever area of focus is the most appealing to you. That is the NBK.

Our Societies
Each NBK society serves multiple functions and each has a purpose in the NBK Group. Here is a breakdown of our current societies

Natural Born Killers
- Skill Requirement = 100K+ skills
- Mixed Profession Society, with emphasis on hunting and combat

NBK Elite Squadron
- Skill Requirement = 55K to 100K skills

NBK Squadron
- Skill Requirement = 25K to 55K skills

NBK Legion
- Skill Requirement = 0 to 25K skills
- Mixed Profession Society, with emphasis on learning
- Sister Society to the NBK Army

NBK Army
- Skill Requirement = 0 to 25K skills
- Mixed Profession Society, with emphasis on learning
- Sister Society to the NBK Legion

NBK Elite Miners
- Skill Requirement = Level 30 prospecting or surveying
- Heavily focused on mining

NBK Miners
- Skill Requirement = Level 0-29 prospecting or surveying
- Heavily focused on mining & learning.

NBK Entrepreneurs
- Skill Requirement = N/A
- Business & Commerce oriented. Generally speaking this society is for pilots, shop owners, traders, stylists, investors, event promoters, land owners, EU website owners, or others who are business oriented

Putting a bunch of Crafters in the same society is like trying to herd a bunch of cats, they tend get along better when mixed with the other professions and away from other competitive crafters.

Hunters and Pkers don’t care so much, they just want to kill and blow stuff up. However the main structure of the NBK is very hunting and combat centric, as a result there frequently are conversations about loot theory, what is looting good, etc. Also there are all kinds of team hunts, beacons, etc going on almost every day. The NBK is addicted to beacons, and on some days we burn up 10-12 of them. Team hunts range from noob mobs all the way up to Big Bulk and things of a similar or harder difficulty. Once in a while we will do an all NBK multi-team hunt which usually yields 30-50 people. It’s a lot of fun.

People who are business oriented dramatically benefit from being around others of the same mindset because they work together to better each other’s businesses thus opening the door of new opportunity to each other and leveraging themselves in EU.

Dedicated miners who have a primary focus on mining really are usually a totally different breed of player, and mining on a high level is a whole different world in EU, as a result a mining centric society is what is needed for them. Specifically miners in a mining society tend to talk about methods used for isolating veins, what a cluster looks like, and how to run the line from beginning to end. Also talked about is loot theory, interpreting skill gains when dropping, systematic patterns, distances, directions etc. Globals are nice BUT profitability is where everyone’s focus is pointed, as a result they share strategies for being economical as well as when to (or not to) use amps, along with what finder(s) to use when an where, etc.

Like the EU, the NBK Group is what you make of it. Here you can make new friends of all kinds from all areas of the world, you can perfect your game play as it is now, or you can explore new ventures with people who are already successfully doing that thing. You can move up, down, or laterally in the group as you see fit and as your skills permit. The NBK is one of those very rare and very special groups where if you get involved with the society enough, you really can find new meaning to the Entropia Universe.

We want you to join us and please feel free to bring your friends and family with you. We want you to build a social and economic ecosystem around yourself in the NBK and then we want to take you to the top with us.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me any time with any questions of any kind. I will either answer your questions directly or I will forward your message on to the correct person in the NBK and copy you on the PM here on the EF.

Last edited:
Recently in our private society forum, I created a thread asking our members the question: "What is the NBK to you?"

Here is my original post from that thread:

Soon I am going to create a new recruiting thread in the SocTalk forum for the NBK. As a result, I have locked our old thread to prevent it from being bumped to the front page.

It is hard to communicate what exactly being is the NBK is like and there are a lot of misconceptions out there about what the NBK really is.

Before making a new thread, I would like to hear from all of you. I want to hear what you think and feel about the NBK and I want to hear about your experiences while in the NBK.

What is the NBK to you? What does it mean to you? How does it enhance your game play? I might include quoted posts from this thread in our recruiting thread.

And now here are some of the replies to it. From time to time, I will update this and add more quotes.

It's a great place to meet new friendly, intelligent people who stick together, who help each other, and have more to offer people than any other soc i've ever been in.

Don't get me wrong, i've been in a few great socs, but this one takes the cake.

From Filthy's mining class, to Kiri/Ricardo/Calli's beacon runs, this is definately the place to be if you want to have fun, and learn alot about this game.

We may not always hof, we may not always profit, but we keep our heads up, and we're always there for each other no matter what, and that's all that matters.

Im glad i shunned the chance to join another soc, and chose this soc instead. And im very thankful to Kanly for having me be a part of this group, and to Hardwrath and whoever formed it. It truly has become something special! :wtg:

Forgot to mention, Fera, Legion, Kanly, and everyone who post their theories, and back them up with personal experiences and data to help prove them right, and then encourages those who are truly interested in testing them to see if they work.

Definately makes this place interesting, by being around such a nerdy bunch! :laugh:

family

education

party

events (beacon, cp, hunts)

Go out in the middle of nowhere and you get invited to teamhunts with people from other socs you might not even know, people suddenly fap you, beacon spur of the moment, natural trust, allround positive attitude (!!), respect for another, knowledge sharing

I can go on and on and on.......

Basicly:

It is a community on it's own

(reminds me we need tp runs to cape so more people come to our hometown)

I had never been in a society before NBK Miners. Several things led me to join.
First and foremost, Pink is very charismatic :D I was on CND when she asked if I might be interested in joining. I listened to Pink Saturday up on CND that weekend and decided that Pink was very credible. Not only that, the NBK Entrepreneurs had a decent showing of ppl working on CND. Not to say im anybody :) but wanted my name connected with good things, so credibility of existing NBK was a factor.
I was also excited to meet other miners that have been around for a while (knowledge base by specialization).
One thing that I came to like quickly was the existing infrastructure. If you need to buy and sell, NBK Entrepreneurs are there for just that. Help you free peds up quickly etc and get equipment you need.
Other things, no required play time. Sometimes I might not log in for a week or a month if thats the case but at least I come back NBK is still there and running and no pressure to play more.
International society, ppl on at all hours, not restricted to have to log in at certain times to catch your society.
To sum it up a bit, these are some good selling points:

credibility
knowledge base / specializations
the access to the private forums, I wont post certain threads in the public forum, this allows me to get answers I want, with out having to get the answers in public, I dont want to many bright bulbs.
meet ppl who are established 2+ years etc
pre-existing trading structure
No problems with time
easy going ppl, its a game, not boot camp :silly2:
The tier system, keeps established players out of therapy :D and allows for higher learning curve.
I was excited to be part of something I knew would probably be legendary :wtg: the future seems pretty bright from the mine shaft :)

Trust,honor, good friendships, shared knowledge, respect. You have a sense of coming home when you join NBK. Everyone I have encountered has welcomed me no matter what level they are.. I think its awesome that new players have the opportunity to interact with higher skilled players and gain knowledge from them. As I have said before NBK rocks!!!!!! :wtg:

Calli

The NBK to me is like having a sweet cold beer in a hot summer day. It's also about having fun and meeting new and interesting people.
The NBK is a great community and I'm proud to be part of it :yay::yay::yay:

NBK is a family. we share with each other the good times and we are here to support each other through the bad (travis etc when members were scammed). when the going gets tough the NBK rallies together in a matter of minutes to show support in a matter of minutes (again travis in twins, the tp lookout, when eelko was dealing with a racist).

we have a great system that provides a way to build your avatar in a fun and exciting way. we offer knowledge and experience to help develop ourselves and others to achieve our goals.

oppurtunity....to join fun and exciting events, to meet new friendly people, to advance or join specialized groups. with our expanding member base and growth plan you have the chance to grow into a leadership position.

if it wasn't for the NBK i would not be in EU now. there's just something special about NBK that can't be put in words...there's a special feeling you get when seeing NBK come together that you don't get in other groups...whether it be to hang out and talk, to hunt, or represent for an event...NBK is a FAMILY and we will be here for each other today and years to come.

To me, the NBK is the family I never had. They mean alot to me. A lot of members have gone completely out of their way to help me and I would do the same for any of them anytime. My gameplay has been enhanced seven fold since joining in early 2009. I have become a much better miner and I have learned to play EU smarter than before ( I joined NBK )

...Is the only society I have ever joined in EU. It is a group of intelligent, friendly people who are truly a community, one that I am extremely proud to be part of. Time and time again I see honesty, altruism, and acumen demonstrated by its members, and that number of exceptional individuals keeps growing with time. Indeed, each time a problem raises its head, it is a catalyst, like the refiner's fire, with a more brilliant metal pouring forth to make an an even more beautiful end result. Wordy, I know, but I would not associate with any other group in EU. As I have had reason to say often before, thank you NBKers!

I started here in EU in April of this year. I was offered to join many other society's and I chose not to. Being a new player I wanted a society that would help me along my way with accurate information on what to do etc. Well to me NBK is just that...in a way we are a group of like minded people whom love to help one another out in any situation. We are a family and we stand up for one another and the society.We all want to see NBK grow to its fullest potential and we also want to see one another do the same. I feel like I belong. I love hearing all the Hellos and what not when I log on...sometimes I am not in the mood to speak...but sure enough I am laughing and jokeing and helping people out with in about 10 minutes of logging on, and that brightens my day! NBK is a great society and I never could have picked a better society to join! Every member of the NBK being it army, legion and so on are part of my life!!

What is the NBK to me?

1. A society that I can be proud to be a member of.

2. A society where most everyone is willing to give you a hand with any problem, whether it be in game or personal.

3. A society that cares about its membership. Ask any of the officers any question and they will answer it in a friendly manner, never putting the person down, where there are no stupid questions. Maybe funny, but not stupid.:)

4. A society that is more like a big family but still has solid rules and regulations.

5. A society dedicated to honor and friendship and hard, honest work.

6. A society where cheating won't be tolerated and where it is delt with quickly and fairly.

7. A society that promotes skilling at the pace of the player and who helps players be all that they can.

The NBK is the only society I have been a member of and I can truly say that I am glad they found me and recruited me when I came in to the game. I can't even imagine being a member of any other society that is as progressive and active as the NBK.:)

Last edited:
Thread space reserved for future use.

NBK Elite Squadron- Skill Requirement = 55K to 100K skills
If someone is interested in joining the Elite Squadron feel free to shoot me a PM on EF to chat with me or feel free to submit an app in the Soc Term :)

Hunters and Pkers don’t care so much, they just want to kill and blow stuff up. However the main structure of the NBK is very hunting and combat centric, as a result there frequently are conversations about loot theory, what is looting good, etc. Also there are all kinds of team hunts, beacons, etc going on almost every day. The NBK is addicted to beacons, and on some days we burn up 10-12 of them. Team hunts range from noob mobs all the way up to Big Bulk and things of a similar or harder difficulty. Once in a while we will do an all NBK multi-team hunt which usually yields 30-50 people. It’s a lot of fun.

Big Bulk Generation 01 156 PED Sunday, August 16, 2009 03:56
Big Bulk Generation 06 290 PED Sunday, August 16, 2009 03:06
Big Bulk Generation 03 186 PED Sunday, August 16, 2009 02:21
Big Bulk Generation 08 131 PED Sunday, August 16, 2009 02:05
Big Bulk Generation 06 266 PED Sunday, August 16, 2009 01:58
Big Bulk Generation 01 78 PED Sunday, August 16, 2009 01:54
Big Bulk Generation 08 311 PED Sunday, August 16, 2009 01:39​

Woot go big bulks! Team hunting is definitely a big part of the NBK Elite Squadron. We have a weekly hunt on big mobs (on hold until teaming is up), we run beacons regularly (almost only 35 pedders). We have a great group of people and we're looking for some more good folks to add to our roster.
Elite Squadron ET teams and globals from previous weekly hunts:
http://www.entropiatracker.com/index.asp?system=players&mode=lookup&PlayerID=106410
http://www.entropiatracker.com/index.asp?system=players&mode=lookup&PlayerID=NBK%20ES&SA=Multiple

Well, I've been thinking of scrapping my current avatar after the SGA event and starting over from scratch. I started back in 2002 and played up to 2006 when I cashed out due to a car accident that I needed money to pay for (yes, I broke the rules and sold the PED to a player via PayPal - it was a long time Entropia friend that I trusted though). When I came back a little over a year later, my old account had been deleted, so I made a new account and new avatar, chipped skills, and screwed my professional levels up all to hell. I figure I will probably be better off going through the SGA, selling my current skills, transfering my items via a friend to a new avatar, and bid a fond farewell to my current avatar.

If you guys are willing to take a former uber (Dreznin Inifus Drakani of Osiris Corporation - R.I.P. - great group, too bad it didn't work out for longer), current skill-locked hunter (Ice Snow Queen - Freelancer), soon to be noob again player (name not decided yet) - I would gladly join you guys. I've seen you around since the beginning and think you have done a great job becoming what you have.

Just to let you know though - I take extended leaves from EU that last anywhere from a week to several months, I'm a true casual player now days. Gone are the days when I had nothing better to do and could play for 8-10 hours a day (college was grand).

Well, I've been thinking of scrapping my current avatar after the SGA event and starting over from scratch. I started back in 2002 and played up to 2006 when I cashed out due to a car accident that I needed money to pay for (yes, I broke the rules and sold the PED to a player via PayPal - it was a long time Entropia friend that I trusted though). When I came back a little over a year later, my old account had been deleted, so I made a new account and new avatar, chipped skills, and screwed my professional levels up all to hell. I figure I will probably be better off going through the SGA, selling my current skills, transfering my items via a friend to a new avatar, and bid a fond farewell to my current avatar.

We don’t mind if you change avatars however, I doubt you will need to change avatars and it possibly will be a waste of time and money.

Chipping skills does not negatively impact your loot.

I would be more than happy to discuss this strategy further with you in game.

If you guys are willing to take a former uber (Dreznin Inifus Drakani of Osiris Corporation - R.I.P. - great group, too bad it didn't work out for longer), current skill-locked hunter (Ice Snow Queen - Freelancer), soon to be noob again player (name not decided yet) - I would gladly join you guys. I've seen you around since the beginning and think you have done a great job becoming what you have.

Thank you for the kind words. We have a fairly open recruiting policy, feel free to join the NBK society that fits you best.

The reason we can afford to have an open recruiting policy is because we are quick to boot people who are not the right fit. We care more about your personality then we do your skills. Even though we are always looking for more skilled players, your personality and behavior is what matters. I have told players with 300K+ skills to leave the NBK simply because they had a pattern of being confrontational and disrespectful with other NBK members.

Just to let you know though - I take extended leaves from EU that last anywhere from a week to several months, I'm a true casual player now days. Gone are the days when I had nothing better to do and could play for 8-10 hours a day (college was grand).

That’s no problem, when you take a break from the game, before you go inactive please make a note of it in the society terminal in the Member Info section and then include the date that you wrote the note.

I look forward to seeing you in the NBK :)

Good job NBK,

Live long & prosper !

*pushes vulcan persona back inside where he belongs* :silly2:

you people need to talk to your peeps about being nicer to people, and not kill stealing, or bleeding mobs to other hunters.

found alot of NBK peeps doing that in the past.

maybe with new VU you guys can have new attitudes

i almost thought that NBK was just there to breed jerks, and idiots......

but what do i know, im just one person, with one perspective....

+rep for the effort.

I do find it slightly worrysome that you have such an "open recruiting policy", and that this might lead you to have far too many members. Things might get out of control...

+rep for the effort.

I do find it slightly worrysome that you have such an "open recruiting policy", and that this might lead you to have far too many members. Things might get out of control...

Well, seeing as how we have been doing this for 4 years now, I would say that it is pretty safe to say that we have it under control.

You would not believe the kind of people that try to get into the NBK with 2nd avatars and via proxy through friends. There literally are whole societies of scammers and exploiters that have organized against us because we have busted their ass and gotten their main avatars locked.

In the higher echelons of NBK leadership, we view this as a tactical and strategic war game and over the years we have developed a myriad of methods to root out the "bad apples"

The NBK is at war 24 hours of every day and 90% of our members don’t even realize it. Every once in a while a rare "order" will come down for people to stop what they are doing and for example put a set of eyes at every single TP in game looking for a specific individual. Other then things like that, the NBK leadership deals with and quickly disposes of the misfits, malcontents, and nefarious individuals

Trust me, we have it under control.

+rep for the effort.

The NBK has a great leadership structure to keep an eye on things and keep things from getting out of control. This is why we are able to work with 8 different societies as a whole.

As stated, open recruiting policy, if the person is not a right fit for the NBK, they will move on.

you people need to talk to your peeps about being nicer to people, and not kill stealing, or bleeding mobs to other hunters.

Well when we have a complaint of a NBK member who is KSing we investigate the matter and act appropriately on a case-by-case basis.

90% of the time when we get a complaint of KSing, it is simply because two hunters were hunting close to each other and the mob argoed on someone else. Currently, there are no members inside of the NBK who have a history of purposefully KSing innocent hunters.

We also have to consider the source of the complaint...

Since your post speaks in such broad terms, does not identify anyone specifically, does not give an example, does not give proof, and is posted in the open forum in an "attention seeking" manor (much like DS is known to shamelessly do) I would say that your "complaint" is baseless and without merit.

Going forward, if you have a specific example, please contact NBK leadership. You will want to start by talking with the General or a Colonel of the specific NBK society in question and not hijacking our recruiting thread.

Dont really know what to say, we take those who want in, in. If this was completely true, the bad attitudes and jerks and idiots part, we would had crumbled long before this point.

The Leadership of the NBK is completely serious about booting ppl that have little to no integrity. We dont want to be connected with it. Lots of us have played for years and truly care about what happens to the game and our friends.

Most societies face the same problems, I have been at several events where the ones kill stealing and bleeding mobs had really expensive weapons and uber soc right next to their names and always quick to point the finger at others. They would like not to believe it but they couldn't cut it here. As Wrath has said, its not really about your skill.

Going forward, if you have a specific example, please contact NBK leadership. You will want to start by talking with the General or a Colonel of the specific NBK society in question and not hijacking our recruiting thread.

Yeap...one person with one perspective...funny the same jerks and idiots hosted a fasion show on CND that a HUGE group of your soc showed up to...but apparently that was an ok event for a group of huge jerks and idiots to host right?

4-dragonsshadow.jpg
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/1/8/6/4-dragonsshadow.jpg

Maybe someone in your soc needs to have a chat with you about being respectful.

And if you probably haven't noticed...the people doing the things you're complaining about don't last long in the NBK.

Well when we have a complaint of a NBK member who is KSing we investigate the matter and act appropriately on a case-by-case basis.

90% of the time when we get a complaint of KSing, it is simply because two hunters were hunting close to each other and the mob argoed on someone else. Currently, there are no members inside of the NBK who have a history of purposefully KSing innocent hunters.

We also have to consider the source of the complaint...

Since your post speaks in such broad terms, does not identify anyone specifically, does not give an example, does not give proof, and is posted in the open forum in an "attention seeking" manor (much like DS is known to shamelessly do) I would say that your "complaint" is baseless and without merit.

my post is not a for attention seeking, nor is it to hijack it.

my post is to subjectively inform on the other side of the NBK activity from another persons perspective.

you guys talk like your poop doesn't stink, my poop stinks, and i throw it.

though my poop is in words, not litterly poop.

i don't know, seems i hit a soft spot for you to rebuttle with another unprofessional insult eh?

carry on with your recruitment thread, sorry to bother you, NBK is perfact, your all rich ubers with perfact attitudes..

nothing to see, move along....:handjob:

I remember that event Kiri. One particular Dragon's Shadow member was so embarrassed by the actions of DS at that event, she felt the need to apologize to me no less than three separate times.

my post is not a for attention seeking, nor is it to hijack it.

my post is to subjectively inform on the other side of the NBK activity from another persons perspective.

you guys talk like your poop doesn't stink, my poop stinks, and i throw it.

though my poop is in words, not litterly poop.

i don't know, seems i hit a soft spot for you to rebuttle with another unprofessional insult eh?

carry on with your recruitment thread, sorry to bother you, NBK is perfact, your all rich ubers with perfact attitudes..

nothing to see, move along....:handjob:

Why don’t you go ahead and post the proof? Hmm?

Because you don’t have it.

Since your post, I have contacted three separate NBK leaders asking them why you would post what you have posted here. None of them have any idea what you are talking about and IF there was KSing problem, then we would have known about it.

Well thats totally not the NBK I have come to know and love... I was actually at a incident during the robot invasion where 2 people tagged at the same time ... The next day I actually got someone to translate to german for me and apologize to Neon ( im sure he will verify ) ..
I have also went out of my way as many other NBK'rs have done to help both new and old players in EU.

Your right your just one person with one perspective and there are so many more out there complete opposite of yours!

NBK rocks!!! :wtg:

Calli

Well thats totally not the NBK I have come to know and love... I was actually at a incident during the robot invasion where 2 people tagged at the same time ... The next day I actually got someone to translate to german for me and apologize to Neon ( im sure he will verify ) ..
I have also went out of my way as many other NBK'rs have done to help both new and old players in EU.

Your right your just one person with one perspective and there are so many more out there complete opposite of yours!

NBK rocks!!! :wtg:

Calli

well i do think there is some ppl in NBK that are coo ppl, just i keep running into alot that were poop heads.

and to Hardwrath, the few ppl recently that i had problems with were from the latest robot threat at nulls lull, was like one of the first days, they were NBK army, one of them was a sargent, dont remember the name right now, but i asked them nicely to please stop bleeding mobs, and being ignorant, and they lol at me. and went about there business, it was a 2 man hunting party that they were in..

i dont have screen shots of the old ones, so take my word for value, or leave it...

well i do think there is some ppl in NBK that are coo ppl, just i keep running into alot that were poop heads.

and to Hardwrath, the few ppl recently that i had problems with were from the latest robot threat at nulls lull, was like one of the first days, they were NBK army, one of them was a sargent, dont remember the name right now, but i asked them nicely to please stop bleeding mobs, and being ignorant, and they lol at me. and went about there business, it was a 2 man hunting party that they were in..

i dont have screen shots of the old ones, so take my word for value, or leave it...

Well a few points here

1. If that were true and if it really was a problem then you should have contacted the General of that NBK society
2. Members of the NBK Army are brand new to the Entropia Universe, as a result a lot of them have a difficult time killing Attackers since they don’t have the skills for a decent weapon or fap.
3. I stopped by Nulls Lull to check things out during the event and the way the Attackers and Spider Bombers spawned and argoed on people, they were impossible to control.

Because you have now accused the NBK as a whole of breeding jerks and idiots, kill stealing, bleeding mobs to other hunters, not being nice to people, and basically having a bad attitude, you have just made a lot of enemies for yourself.

Well a few points here

Because you have now accused the NBK as a whole of breeding jerks and idiots, kill stealing, bleeding mobs to other hunters, not being nice to people, and basically having a bad attitude, you have just made a lot of enemies for yourself.

so then i guess nothings changed then? :)

MaxArfPower, this was not a thread to debate these issues. This was our introduction to players who might be interested in what we have to offer...what we really offer, not training in kill stealing or scamming or what ever bad is out there.

We welcome issues to be brought to us, a complete thread or what ever need be but this was not supposed to be it.

This is what Wrath is talking about, indirect attacks, ppl out to see the good side of the NBK not succeed. What are we supposed to do with this recruiting thread Arf? Scrap it? :(

Since I just paid 711 for a 1-month run of a banner advertisement that links to this exact thread it’s safe to say that I am extremely pissed off about this.

Dear Max Arf Power...

I find your assertion extremely interesting, as the only time I have ever encountered members of your society in the field is when I was mobtraining argos south from the mountains to kill exploiters along the western boundary of the Echidna server border. At the time I was under the impression that they were there to kill the mobs being sweated by the individuals breaking the EULA, but perhaps your rather nonspecific crie de coeur betrays a more grave possibility, that you yourself were there to exploit sweat? :laugh:

Last edited:
Wow. If you want some attention you got it, great job. NBK Army is for new players to EU. So sometime they dont have the respect that other people do but only time will help them learn. I am pretty sure that they were not able to KS from you anyways nor do I think that they would have tried. Think about when you first started playing do you think that you were AMAZING and never did anything that upset someone. There are better ways to handle situations but apparently you dont know that yet. So since we got your perspective...read this for another persons perspective. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/soctalk/158494-nbk-socs-sk8bords-etc.html So there are always opinions about other people or other societies. Maybe its possible you were once in NBK and got the boot. hmm something to think about.

MaxArfPower I dont exactly know what you pretend by posting that stuff here calling a lot of people that belong to NBK, me included of course,idiots, poo heads,etc... but im sure about you got, a lot of people against you man,and thats not possitive and no idea on how it benefits you. Honestly you have to think about your manners, this game its basically for mature and polite people that only like to have a good time playing and know other people.
This post was created by HW for recruiting purposes, you should direct that issue you had to him politely by pm and im sure he would be willing to help you,but as i said, still cant understand how you end posting that.In my honest opinnion you should think about your attitudes man before considering the ones from others.

ok heres my last comment on the issue, and i will not talk anymore.

i have come across more bad people with NBK then i have good, this post was to wake you up to open your minds to see things more objectively.

your comment about how you talked to your soc generals and they reported everything was fine, i think you need to look deeper, and maybe evaluate more.

i was unprofessional in the writing of the first post here because it was ment to get you to try and possibly see past the bubble, that there could be and that there is bad things going on with your family of socs.

you posted how good you guys were, so i posted a subjective rebuttle.

i am sorry for posting in the wrong thread, but if this ant the best thread, then what is?

why paint a blanked picture to new ppl.

if you really have no issues, and have nothing to hide, then this post will only strengthen the people that you get into your society.

and who can argue with that?

kind reguards, and sincere applogies to the real nice ppl that i dont know in NBK, exculding hardwarth now since he sicked the dogs on me, but such is life.

Arf

if you really have no issues, and have nothing to hide, then this post will only strengthen the people that you get into your society.

I agree, does make us look rather well but we could had done it else where. Guess here is the place for now ;)

ok heres my last comment on the issue, and i will not talk anymore.

i have come across more bad people with NBK then i have good, this post was to wake you up to open your minds to see things more objectively.

your comment about how you talked to your soc generals and they reported everything was fine, i think you need to look deeper, and maybe evaluate more.

i was unprofessional in the writing of the first post here because it was ment to get you to try and possibly see past the bubble, that there could be and that there is bad things going on with your family of socs.

you posted how good you guys were, so i posted a subjective rebuttle.

i am sorry for posting in the wrong thread, but if this ant the best thread, then what is?

why paint a blanked picture to new ppl.

kind reguards, and sincere applogies to the real nice ppl that i dont know in NBK, exculding hardwarth now since he sicked the dogs on me, but such is life.

Arf

Well the fact is that I do see outside of the bubble and I deal with interpersonal issues in the NBK every single week and over the last 4 years I have gotten very good at it and I am very good at seeing through people's bullshit... just like yours in this thread.

While you are here posting, I’m not only talking to the leaders and members of the different NBK socs but I am also getting PMs from Dragon's Shadow leaders apologizing to me because of you... I am also in YOUR society's TeamSpeak server talking with Billy BB and AlphaGeek at the time I write this post. They are not happy with you.

Your accusations not only baseless, inflammatory, and slanderous, but your conduct in this matter is also against the rules of your own society.

To the NBK
I want to say that you ALL have my sincere apology about this!! I am sorry that one of our members has caused some issues and I want to apologize for me and my soc mates and i really hope to see others post a apology in here as well!!
None of the Dragons Shadow feel the same way!!!
HardWrath I am truly sorry!!!!

Keira Solo Solo

Status
Back