NDA sucks

Magyar_Republic

Self-requested Deactivation
Society
Whiskey Confederacy
Edward Magyar Republic
No offense intended to you, but I guess you haven't been around too long? "establish relationships with players" ? "level of responsiveness" ? "improve? I don't think we're talking about the same MA... :scratch2: that'll be the day :laugh:

I've been around plenty long enough, thanks. They may not pull it off, but if their current approach is indicative of a long range plan that is the smart plan to take. I am however fully aware of MindArks reputation and track record.

It's rather well known certain players have some kind of a relationship with MA, whether it be communicative or otherwise. You can tell who they are if you get close. This video should explain it all.

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
I've been around plenty long enough, thanks. They may not pull it off, but if their current approach is indicative of a long range plan that is the smart plan to take. I am however fully aware of MindArks reputation and track record.

It's rather well known certain players have some kind of a relationship with MA, whether it be communicative or otherwise. You can tell who they are if you get close. This video should explain it all.

ok, time will tell how that new MA long range communication plan thing turns out :laugh:

and lol @ Coup and this Halitosis problem, good find, definitely a market for those pills here... :laugh:

aia

Marauder

Försäljning av planeten Calypso

I december 2010 avyttrades den av bolaget
utvecklade planeten Calypso till bolaget SEE Digital
Studios AB genom en inkråmsaffär(*) med en
köpeskilling motsvarande 6 MUSD eller ca 41
MSEK. Köpeskillingen skall erläggas i sex
delbetalningar, där den första gjordes i samband
med överlåtelsen. SEE har efter denna betalning
inte kunnat följa den avtalade betalningsplanen.

Mindark har dock ett fullgott skydd genom det
avtal som tidigare upprättats och kontrollerar
intäktsströmmarna från planeten, vilket därför
utgör en säkerhet för uteblivna betalningar.

Crude translation:

Sale of the planet Calypso

In December 2010 the by the company
developed planet Calypso was sold to
the company SEE Digital Studios AB through
an asset deal(*) with a purchase price of
$ 6 million or about 41 Million SEK. The
purchase price shall be paid in six installments,
the first of which was made in connection
with the transfer.
SEE has after this payment not been able to
follow the agreed payment schedule.

MindArk has however a full protection by the
agreements previously in place, and controls
revenue streams from the planet, which therefore
constitutes collateral in case of nonpayment.

(*) Inkråmsaffär/Asset deal
Företagsöverlåtelse som omfattar endast inkråmet, dvs själva rörelsen, i ett företag. Skalet, bland annat firman och organisationsnumret, följer inte med i köpet.

Business transfer, which includes only assets and liabilities, ie the movement itself. The shell, including the company and registration number, is not included in the purchase.

Source: http://www.blinfo.se/GetEobEntries.do?id=868

Last edited:

aia

Marauder
Partneravtal
Förhandlingar med nya planetpartners pågår kontinuerligt. För närvarande har MindArk avtal med åtta planetpartners. Tre planeter är idag lanserade och fem är under utveckling.
En är ”Planet Arkadia”, en singaporiansk satsning mot den sydostasiatiska marknaden, som planeras att släppas i maj 2011.
Creative Kingdom, ett företag med kontor i flera länder och mest kända för sina globala framgångar inom arkitektur och stadsplanering, har skapat en planet vid namn ”Cyrene”. Lanseringen av den planeten har skjutits fram till hösten 2011.
För resterande planeter är lanseringarna planlagda att ske under 2012.

Partnership agreements
Negotiations with the new planetary partners is ongoing continously. Currently, MindArk has agreements with eight planetary partners. Three planets are now launched and five are under development.

One is "Planet Arkadia", a Singaporean investment towards the Southeast Asian market, which is scheduled to be released in May 2011.

Creative Kingdom, a company with offices in several countries, mostly famous for their global achievements in architecture and urban planning, has created a planet called "Cyrene." The launch of that planet has been postponed until autumn 2011.

For the remaining planets the launches are scheduled to take place in 2012.

Last edited:

Jay212

Old Alpha
Society
Ouroboros
for sure this silence not make investors confortable..................

I tend to think that MA doesn't see people who own land areas or otherwise have lots of money tied up in their service as "investors" but still as "customers" unless maybe there is some sort of contract or whatever in place, and even then those are more than likely about duties and responsibilities and whatnot. But, just my take on it.