New Area? Nus Lull

Loki

Old Alpha
Society
Morbid Angels
Loki Loki Ison
ok ive not been in this side of the map for alooong time...but found this today think its new lol :scratch2:

Nus Lull.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Well it's new to me.. but maybe not others.. Thanks for sharing i might go check it out :)

There are new areas Loki, there's another thread about it knocking about somewhere mate.

oh I like it, it's in the Minopolis style :D

New?

Yes i think this is new.

The new VU listing said there were (i think) 3 new outposts on eudoria.

oooo - I like that - looks like its not too far from the sweat camp that was added last VU aswell.

I like the fact it's minopolis style aswell. :D (but then again I would seeing as I'm campaigning to get MA to sell those houses)

anyone seen this yet
Image4.jpg

why is the picture in the info screen so different form the place itself.. I also can't remember that I've ever seen a place in EU like in the picture

I love the egg reference!!

anyone tried mining around the house to find something hidden in the floor? an egg hatcher maybe? :)

Shame they couldn't align the text to fit in the box bless 'em :D

:rofl:

aaah - the egg!

Although the professor must be missing a few fingers by now. Or was that another poor intellectual :scratch2:

Try knock on the door - see if hes home ;)

He's not there unfortunately, doesn't look like the maid has been there for a while either :silly2:

:rofl: can't believe the description MA have put there - well they know how we feel about .... ahh the egg.

Guess we're gonna have to look for that professor ;)

Cool, looks very good.

yay to more diversity and novelty on EU :yay:

And it is even related to the history. :yay:

Gr8! love the description :laugh:

pmsl :laugh:

ahh....the egg

+rep MA

nice :yay:
+rep for sharing picture

I am there right now, tried a probe and a bomb in the basement, no hit.
Alse checked the hen-fen, no hits. Btw the door is locked there so maybe we are looking for a key? Would be a natural place to find a egg hatcher in a hen yard. The place is crawling with people right now. There is only 1 clue that I could find except that his place was wrecked presumebly be feffs and that was a "dragon" painting. If anyone know any referens in Entropia about dragons plz share :)
The dragon can also be a map reference. Maybe some skilled map reader can find the place.

Killed a couple of hundred dakibas near his place, lots of pixi but nothing else. But they respawn like the Feff attack in Fort Fury.
Gl everybody

Last edited:
lol i did`nt even notice the egg ref lol well at least they know we`re bored of waiting now...or maybe MA just likes it being an urban myth..

btw post 500 :)

bwahahahaha. I was just in minop, there is a building just like that there. a wrecked inside with thinsg thrown about, a dragon picture on the wall, and the upstairs is sort of like a guards post.

bwahahahaha. I was just in minop, there is a building just like that there. a wrecked inside with thinsg thrown about, a dragon picture on the wall, and the upstairs is sort of like a guards post.

Hmmm so you're saying "copy and paste" not "stunning new introduction to the story"..... sounds about right:)

Ok, so he disappeared around the time the egg was discovered.... So anyone up for going back to where the queen was killed to look for the idoit professor's body?

Could we possibly have a new storyline unfolding?

Ok, its good to see that someone at MA has a sense of humour...that was just classic,

Just fantastic...way to go MA +rep

LOL @ Ahh, the egg!

+rep to MA!

AG

Ah. The egg.:tapfinger

Runewolf, where is the location now again?

It´s says that its his summerhouse so there must be a winterhouse, maybe he built it after his/the orginal house in Minipolis? That´s a starting place :laugh:

Ooooh I wanna live in professor Bartons house! Did you check his medicine cabinet btw? That guy HAS to be taking some kind of antidepressives or something, he was SUCH a nervewreck.

aaaah... the egg!

oooo - I like that - looks like its not too far from the sweat camp that was added last VU aswell.

I like the fact it's minopolis style aswell. :D (but then again I would seeing as I'm campaigning to get MA to sell those houses)

Have you checked the auction recently?

Back