New Community Manager

Status
You've been and you will be Skam for me ! :hug:

That was the first idea i had when i first came in EF back in 2005 :

The cutest and most kind person in EF :ahh:

Hope you'll bring community and FPC a step closer.

Demonikos :tiphat:

Gratz Skam, well done on your new appointment.

The Order of Digital Knightz approves :wtg:

Welcome onboard, I am very confident in you and am happy to pass the torch to you concerning community activities.

To hell with the torch, Official MindArk PHG v.Skam :D

Welcome onboard, I am very confident in you and am happy to pass the torch to you concerning community activities.

Hmmm I thought we were the ones with the torches :D

Hmmm I thought we were the ones with the torches :D

Sorry off topic, but torches would be a great "hand held" in game...

Can't think of a better person to fit this position . This is an excellent decision by MA and one that i highly approve of. Skam you have been around a long time with us and always been a friendly, kind person.Always working hard to keep the community informed and educated as to the goings on with EU. :wtg:

One of us has managed to reach the inner circle, hopefully they can point FPC in the right direction that the community needs them to be going in.
:yay:

Congratulations Skam! :D
I know you'll do good work. :thumbup:

Congrats, making the future look brighter.

gz

Gratz :)

many succes for new job in MA/FPC.

You go still play with the Skam avatar?
or only the new avatar?

Gratz. :D

Are you going to provide information abouts the things in development that we are waiting from a long time (like mentoring, taming, mindforce, beacons, pilots, etc..) ?

Congratulations, great to see a real player acting on out behalf.
Good luck in your new job & ask them put Skam in cryo-stasis for later ;)

Gratz wabbit Skam!

Soooo... can i have your angel gloves now? :p

Grattis Hanne!

flash lights run by sweat?

or a portable long distance flood lamp that u can mount to the gun:eureka::eureka::wtg::wtg::wtg:

pff who needs lamps, just give us flamethrowers! ;)

mountain climbing equipement:jawdrop::woohoo::flip:

Mechwarriors! :D

Congratz to the new job Hanne/Skam. :yay:
Great to see you on this post, we need your splitvision with both sides of the coin here. ;)

cya out there

/Arwen

This is so confusing for me. Am I still allowed to be rudely inquisitive and biased towards Marco, or do I have to direct all my built up oppressed-citizen anger towards Hanne now? :confused:

This is so confusing for me. Am I still allowed to be rudely inquisitive and biased towards Marco, or do I have to direct all my built up oppressed-citizen anger towards Hanne now? :confused:

HEHE ! Hanne is too nice to do that to, but yes. :D

Even though I have had my moments with Skam on this forum, respectfully she is very open minded and does her best to see things from your perspective as well. ;)

Hardwrath posted a pic earlier, lol it made me laugh :laugh:

Best be careful Konve :D

Careful.... don’t get her upset!! :D

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Last edited:
Hi and Welcome new Community Manager ;)

I just have a question/rant here:

Why does FPC/MA introduce new mobs before old ones are fixed (gradivore/fungoids) ???? and fuck up our LG LA this way btw. (noMob management, invisible mobs ...)

Is it because you don't care, dislike of the big alliance and some sort of punishment or just out of fun pissing someone off ??? :mad:

Maybe you can ask that your new colleagues ....

Zapforker, Ill look into it! I assure you its not personal though :)

Status
Back