When you die you get copied :D

aw crap - don't want a chip in my head!! :p

btw- note the new company name? Cympatech funny:tongue2:

narfi

Elite
Society
Lost Renegades
Narfi Hungry Willem
How do players get the starter packs? A disciple was asking me the other night and I didnt know anything about them.

melander

Old Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Zweshi Xavier Maccoy
I don't get it, is this pack provided by MA or a PP?

hogfather

Prowler
Society
Good Omens
Manny Hogfather Calavera
I don't get it, is this pack provided by MA or a PP?
From what I understand its a gift from a deposit provider, probably Dibs like Ember said. Something like the Netteller buggy that was roaming around and some low level L weapons at the past

Ember

Dominant
JCT Ember Fireheart
They said they deposited $40 for the assault harrier... With dibs :)

Few Scars

Marauder
Society
Freelancer
Bjorn Bjorn Longstaff
The starter packs are finally what MA needed to do. Instead of a subscription fee, the starter pack gives you some nice looking armour for a deposit. I assume you get a small Ped balance as well. It is much better than noobs starting with nothing and finding that you need Ped to buy anything half way decent.

I wouldnt get stressed about this. I suspect payment options will be available soon for all players who deposit regularly, such as increased storage space, and item bonuses. These starter packs, though the armour looks nice, it offers bugger all protection.

I look forward to seeing what MA offers depositing players in return for supporting the game.

aia

Marauder
The starter packs are finally what MA needed to do. Instead of a subscription fee, the starter pack gives you some nice looking armour for a deposit.
Has any "old" player deposited 40 or more the last Days?

(I deposited 50 USD+a few more summing up to 100 USD, but it was Before the weekend...)

Another thing old players can't get is the FAP from the gauntlet, if I remember correctly.

remontoire

Marauder
Society
Bravo Three-Nil
John itwasntme Remontoire
Has any "old" player deposited 40 or more the last Days?

(I deposited 50 USD+a few more summing up to 100 USD, but it was Before the weekend...)

Another thing old players can't get is the FAP from the gauntlet, if I remember correctly.
I don't think they get the starter pack for free with a 40 ped depo, I think they have to buy it from whatever depo they do.

Hardicus

Stalker
Society
The Knights of Entropia
Alexa Hardicus Barrish
I wouldnt get stressed about this. I suspect payment options will be available soon for all players who deposit regularly, such as increased storage space, and item bonuses. These starter packs, though the armour looks nice, it offers bugger all protection.
I'm less concerned with the protection than the fact that these are more new items with 'special abilities' which us old players have no ability to obtain. This is what annoys me, like the gauntlet fap, us old players miss out on something special without even the option to purchase it ourselves. The fact it looks cool as well doesn't help.

melander

Old Alpha
Society
Global Alliance
Zweshi Xavier Maccoy
From what I understand its a gift from a deposit provider, probably Dibs like Ember said. Something like the Netteller buggy that was roaming around and some low level L weapons at the past
ah gotcha, thanks

Error

Dominant
Society
The Expendables
Iulia Robotzelul Pitic
its a shame they introduce such a cool looking armor model and it has such low protections , maybe u guys can replace some old good armor models with these new ones and just change the colors a bit?

that adj new armor looks badass

Spawn

Slayer
Society
The Ministry
Storm Spawn Bootcamp
its a shame they introduce such a cool looking armor model and it has such low protections , maybe u guys can replace some old good armor models with these new ones and just change the colors a bit?

I am sure we will see this set in different colors with better stats, to make sure oldschool items loose more value and people will have jaguar selling threads until eternity.
With the top model in yellow-pink with better stats than shadow.

Error

Dominant
Society
The Expendables
Iulia Robotzelul Pitic
I am sure we will see this set in different colors with better stats, to make sure oldschool items loose more value and people will have jaguar selling threads until eternity.
With the top model in yellow-pink with better stats than shadow.
i think you got me wrong here. i'm just saying instead of introducing new armors with awesome look, why not just rework old school ones with new and improoved look? picture this armor painted in jaguar color pallete.

thats what i meant to say.

cheers.

Error

Dominant
Society
The Expendables
Iulia Robotzelul Pitic
as i was saying the new jaguar could look like this

i'd really appreciate if someone would posta full body screen with this new armor.

AxeMurderer

Elite
Wand AxeMurderer Silva

You forget the owners of "some old good armor" that don't think like you and will make gazilion posts "Bring back the old look" :laugh: and they will probably be right.

Error

Dominant
Society
The Expendables
Iulia Robotzelul Pitic
axe u are right, some will like the new look some will not, thats true, it was just an idea and thats probably not a good one indeed, anyway the starter pack armor looks awesome... i mean ... thats my opinion :)

Fifth

Elite
Society
The Ministry
The "Fifth" Entity
The new armor looks awesome and that sucks!

:wtg::wtg::wtg:

Shady

Guardian
Society
Bulletproof
Mark Slim Shady Hellahard
in entropia universe noob outrun you :silly2:

Last edited:

Error

Dominant
Society
The Expendables
Iulia Robotzelul Pitic
lol O2 :D

i guess this thread can be closed now :)