Elite
Pinky! Where are the plans for our return to Entro
Society
Freelancer
Jamhot 'Jamhot' Daddy'O'
*NOW AVAILABLE ON GENERAL RELEASE!!!*​
Just get in touch with Jamhot ingame to upload it to your screen for free!​

JamhotTVSignatureTaller_296806.gif

That's right it gives me great pleasure to finally announce a revolution in ingame entertainment! On Saturday July the 7th 23:00MaTime @ Billton1 Club3G NewOxford 'JamhotTV' will be being premiered!!!

On Sunday the 8th after ChampionsLeague on CND 'JamhotTV' will be being shown @ BetaWest '3F'.

Make sure your there to witness a true entropian 1st!

The programming will be a mix of real world and entropian to suit all tastes and i am working closely with film producers wicked awesome films. www.wickedawesomefilms.com

waf_titlebar_450w.gif
Wicked Awesome Films is the comedy team of Bobby Jennings and Kevin Brueck. The two partner on several endeavors, including comedy shorts, both TV and Feature screenwriting, and a thriving alpaca farm in North Hollywood.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q29CY76Mo9U[/youtube]​

Over the past year, WAF has more than SIX MILLION views on their material that has been featured on sites like YouTube, MySpace, Break.com, Revver, CollegeHumor, Grouper and now JamhotTV!!!! Thanks for watching!

Also included in the programming is a 15minute documentary by Simon Bysshe about the 4Kings clan who travel the globe playing big money computer game tournaments.

We have some musical entertainment from the Mash-up King Scratchmaster 'DJ Franky Fearless' www.myspace.com/frankyfearless

And last but by no means least the wicked MMOWC 'final' video of Skalman vs Neomaven!!! Thankyou to NEVERDIE and Force!!!

So i hope to see you all for the double premieres both planetside and on CND over the weekend!

P.S. Did i mention that anyone who has 2:1 Display screen can receive JamhotTV completely Freeee!!!! I will be releasing it to the public on Saturday the 14th of July simply bring along your screen to me where i will add it to your screen.

P.S. All works used are of a creative commons copyright licence and are free for me to distribute or i have sought and received express permission from the producers/copyright owners to distribute their works within entropiauniverse!! So no need to worry about any copyright infringements it's all good.

Cheers and all the best!

MediaMogul.

Jamhot

P.S. If you have any content that you'd like promoting on JamhotTV in the future please contact us at JamhotTV@hotmail.co.uk cheers!

Last edited:
Wow gratz on getting this done Jamhot. I'll see if I can make it on Saturday, you know, rig calls all the time and stuff, but I hope I will be able to be there and experience this :)

Damn nice work!!! This is what we need more of in Entropia!!!

Nice idea!! :)

Thanks guys! By the way all entropianforum dollars greatly appreciated! I wouldn't mind having a snazzy banner across the top entropiaforum! ;)

Jamhot

/makes note in diary.

Best. Idea. Ever.

Not exactly a first, but gl with it all the same. Looks very interesting. :)

Not exactly a first, but gl with it all the same. Looks very interesting. :)

It is a first, i've never seen any other colonist compile and distribute freely any video content ingame before? :scratch2:

So yeah it is a 1st! :wtg:

If not , please do explain how it isn't?

Thanks for the goodluck!

Jamhot

i am on vacations those times could someone make a movie of it or so ... :D:D

ow yea and => grats !!!

i am on vacations those times could someone make a movie of it or so ... :D:D

Not to worry JamhotTV will be on display from the given date @ Club'3G' and Shop24 CND Mall forever and will be updated with new content bi-monthly! :yay:

Jamhot

Last edited:
haha i looked at the NBK movie really funny...

Awsome work your doing jam as always....

Regard's
Lee

Infact all the movie's are funny.. hahahaha

Last edited:
haha i looked at the NBK movie really funny...

Awsome work your doing jam as alway's....

Regard's
Lee

Hehehehe they really are wickedawesome aren't they!!! :laugh: NBK 24/7 Rocks!!! Also check out 'Punchy' ;)

Jamhot

Wow real interesting I wonder how it works. I'll try to make sure im there, and hell if i can have a TV at my apartment i will lol. ;)

Wow real interesting I wonder how it works. I'll try to make sure im there, and hell if i can have a TV at my apartment i will lol. ;)

Hell yeah you can have a TV in your apartment , JamhotTV noless! It's easy basically all you need is a 2:1 Display Screen/Sign (pc) i think theres 'Plasma Display(pc)' and 'reon w display (pc)' But anyone who has one of these screens at full tt can receive JamhotTV !!! I will be distributing the content freely a week after the premier @ Club'3g' it will be on 24/7 @ Club'3G' from saturday the 7th July 22:00.

All the best!

Jamhot

Last edited:
Can't wait! :yay: I'm at a wedding most of saturday but if festivites have ended in time I'll do my best to make it there :)

Great initiative, good luck with it! :wtg:

I won´t be able to participate on the premiere but i´ll look it up after the weekend.

In the meantime i´ll send u 10k EFD as a start for your banner. :)

Wow Thankyou very much Strongminded that's very much appreciated and sure has given it a good kick start!! :yay:

Thankyou.

Jamhot

It is a first, i've never seen any other colonist compile and distribute freely any video content ingame before? :scratch2:

So yeah it is a 1st! :wtg:

If not , please do explain how it isn't?

Thanks for the goodluck!

Jamhot

In a sense, yes it's a first colonist distributed, but it's not the first ingame 'TV'. I'm not sure, but I think the 'lectures' in New Oxford came before the ad-screens so they were the first, otherwise it was the other way around, 'TV'.

Now all we need are "signs" which can hold more then one ad at a time, so we can switch channels. ;)

Really interesting Jamhot :) Will seat my self in a sofa at ur place and watch some when I get down, cause we don't have to stand do we? ;)

It being a 1st is me referring it to being the 1st COLONIST run Tv station and ad screens do hold more than 1 ad at a time ;) So get cracking with another channel! :D Variety is the spice of life!

Klod you will be able to see it straight after Champions League @ Beta West '3F' I will be placing a screen permanently there too, i wouldn't want my friends on the rock to miss out! ;)

All the best!

Jamhot

It being a 1st is me referring it to being the 1st COLONIST run Tv station and ad screens do hold more than 1 ad at a time ;) So get cracking with another channel! :D Variety is the spice of life!

Klod you will be able to see it straight after Champions League @ Beta West '3F' I will be placing a screen permanently there too, i wouldn't want my friends on the rock to miss out! ;)

All the best!

Jamhot

Ahh nice are their any chairs in there? :D

Ahh nice are their any chairs in there? :D

Hehehe not yet but i promise i will bring some furniture so there will be, don't worry you'll be able to relax in comfort!

Jamhot

I may even install a virtual discoball there lol

I'll be there :) nicely done Jam

woow looks promising!!:yay:

Thats pretty cool man!

i dunno wuz goin on, but the tube-vid was awesome retarded! +rep for that shit :D

sounds really good,

seems it comes some movement back in the game :)

Back