New Kind of Deeds are released

Recently I've read something like "hunters will accept to hunt in the Undeground despite the 5% tax as they know thay will receive the tax back as deed payments".

I agree this logic applies for Smilgs who hunts on his Osseo lands (assuming he is 100% owner), he gets all the tax back as pure PEDs, so he just loses the MU.

But for the Ark Underground, there are 200,000 deeds, so a hunter owning 1 deed and hunting there loses 5% of his loot and gets back almost 0% as tax payment (5% of his loot / 200,000).

So this argument doesn't stand IMO, and anyone hunting there mostly gives 5% of his loot to all the other deeds owners.

Yes currently a return of 2pec per day per deed, extrapolated to 14pec per week at moment. Each deed costs 50ped, current CLD price 1300Ped, so 26 AUDs (26x50Ped =1300Ped CLD) would generate 3.64Ped per week...what is the current CLD return per week 3 to 4Ped after a few years?

Now, factor in that only 4 mobs, with basic mission have been established in the AU, mining has started, none of the 12 shopping booths have been sold yet, events and other Ped generating has not yet begun. I think 3.64Ped per week in the beginning is pretty bloody good. I predict at least a value of 70-80Ped per AUD in the coming months. Also remember when CLDs were launched at 1000Ped each, they didn't start going up until they all sold.

i agree, but you forgot first investors in CLD gained 30% extra..................

+ROI was much better in beginning on CLD, it was almost 30% for first year.

now its down or was down to 13% due CLD cost 1400-1600 and roi continoulsy dropping.

this is the 3rd instance where it appears that this PP is pricing things it releases as if it has the right to all and any MU that would normally be the players to speculate on, if this trend continues there is no point to playing this game over other games with better designs, cost to play, and/or story.
people have mentioned the other LA's this PP released and their stunning price, there is also the armor where the PP is charging a huge MU for what is basically re-skinned gremlin, and in some cases re-skinned gremlin with advertising on it.
this is also the PP that set the attack rate of its creatures so high that the average cost to hunt is double that of calypso (i said cost IE defensive decay), this was done at the cost of making (or breaking) the visual and audio effect of a creatures attack to the point where the creatures movement looks and sound ridicules.
being attack by 3 mobs at once on this planet will cause a cacophony of looping noise that is almost painful to listen to.

And yet in spite of those inconveniences, Ark is growing faster than Calypso. They're doing a better job of giving players what they want. And they're innovating ideas the other planets are following: they were the first to have a (real) new player experience, PP-controlled events, and now shared land ownership. I expect we'll see shared LAs pop up on Caly soon too.

I don't think 10M peds is too much for this size of a land area. It's 4x or more the size of FOMA and directly attached to a planet, two important features.

Last edited:
the way i see it this planet partner is being allowed to break the basic principles of the game out of greed or desperation, and i am disgusted by it.
this is the 3rd instance where it appears that this PP is pricing things it releases as if it has the right to all and any MU that would normally be the players to speculate on, if this trend continues there is no point to playing this game over other games with better designs, cost to play, and/or story.
people have mentioned the other LA's this PP released and their stunning price, there is also the armor where the PP is charging a huge MU for what is basically re-skinned gremlin, and in some cases re-skinned gremlin with advertising on it.
this is also the PP that set the attack rate of its creatures so high that the average cost to hunt is double that of calypso (i said cost IE defensive decay), this was done at the cost of making (or breaking) the visual and audio effect of a creatures attack to the point where the creatures movement looks and sound ridicules.
being attack by 3 mobs at once on this planet will cause a cacophony of looping noise that is almost painful to listen to.

i think MA has to take control of the situation before it has losses the one unique selling point it had.

So many ignorant points in this quote. The LAs up for grabs at ark are fully loaded. They are actually very cheap compared to the junk on calypso.

Back