maxwellhawk

Prowler
Society
Damage Inc.
max hawk phoenix
While killing a mob

If you get more then one skill gain odds are 95% nl 5% loot
If you only get one skill gain 90% nl 10% loot
If you get any skill gain and any misses forget it.
If you get no skill gains and no misses 50/50
If you get no skill gains and only one miss 75% nl 25% loot
If you get no skill gains and more then one miss forget it

If it is on the day of a blue moon you have a small chance of doing better then this.

This is a highly scientific theory that took about 5 minutes to come up with.

i doubt that any where in entropias servers is the CHANCE for something to happen. they have 100% control of the loot. there is no chance involved.

i doubt that any where in entropias servers is the CHANCE for something to happen. they have 100% control of the loot. there is no chance involved.

uh huh...they have an employee watching every one of us, pressing a red button or a green button each time we try to loot a mob....

uh huh...they have an employee watching every one of us, pressing a red button or a green button each time we try to loot a mob....

That would explain the loot lag

RR = decay (TT) X <0.70 and not TT X ~0.90.

Can be individualized (me for months) and no need for watching!

I think the loot system is determined by an intern playing a huge tetris game :yay:

Every time he lands a block perfectly (fitting it into the already existing blocks) a loot is created (next person to loot gets it). If he can not land it perfectly (creating an empty square below ya know?) it is a nolooter.

The amount of squares in the landed block determines the loot size tier (different for all mobs, items crafted and such). If a full row is created, the next person to loot gets an extra big loot (compared to the regular for the mob, item crafted or bomb dropped).

Loot lag is created when too many people are requesting a loot at the same time and he hasn't had time to "build up" a queue by landing blocks fast enough :silly2:

Hey, that theory is as good as any ;) lol

New update

If you're anywhere within 2 kilometers of an outpost, service center or TP your chance for loot goes down another 50%

New update

If you're anywhere within 2 kilometers of an outpost, service center or TP your chance for loot goes down another 50%

Good thing Kim is removing a lot of outposts then :cool:

I think the loot system is determined by an intern playing a huge tetris game :yay:

Every time he lands a block perfectly (fitting it into the already existing blocks) a loot is created (next person to loot gets it). If he can not land it perfectly (creating an empty square below ya know?) it is a nolooter.

The amount of squares in the landed block determines the loot size tier (different for all mobs, items crafted and such). If a full row is created, the next person to loot gets an extra big loot (compared to the regular for the mob, item crafted or bomb dropped).

Loot lag is created when too many people are requesting a loot at the same time and he hasn't had time to "build up" a queue by landing blocks fast enough :silly2:

Hey, that theory is as good as any ;) lol

funny, when loot is good he pushed the down button when starting the game for high speed Tetris

-system busted!-

I would have to disagree, research conducted in 2008, referenced a distribution similar to Weibull (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weibull_distribution)

It would be theoretically possible to neuter an avatar's success rate if he was obtaining resources at a faster rate than average. The opposite would also be true, allowing an avatar that is under-performing to have resources equal or in some cases greater than the uber player skilled avatar. Player skilled in this case refers to players that make and adjust to observations made in the game world in order to improve their success percentage.

No matter what strategy is employed, the results in general will be the same over a set period of time.

I an understand Mindark's reasons for implementing such a system, but some players will get very annoyed with it once they become aware of it's existence.

While killing a mob

If you get more then one skill gain odds are 95% nl 5% loot
If you only get one skill gain 90% nl 10% loot
If you get any skill gain and any misses forget it.
If you get no skill gains and no misses 50/50
If you get no skill gains and only one miss 75% nl 25% loot
If you get no skill gains and more then one miss forget it

If it is on the day of a blue moon you have a small chance of doing better then this.

This is a highly scientific theory that took about 5 minutes to come up with.

Now test it~!

I believe they use a Plinko game to determine loot. At the bottom of the Plinko game are the numbers 1 through 10. Each time you loot a mob, someone hired for their physical features, drops the plinko token. While the Plinko token is falling the MA staff throws various stuffed items from their desk drawers into 10 numbered buckets at on the other side of the office. When the Plinko number is decided they grab the winning bucket and enter into the EU the items which made it into the bucket. The computer will add ammo to boost returns to todays target % which is decided by a monkey spinning the wheel of fate. When the employees drink we get a lot of no loots because they can't get any items into the buckets.

True Loot Theory: :newbie: >:sweat:>:scared:>:makelove:>:rofl:>:twocents:>:banana:>:acid:>:rocket:>:woot:>:handgun:>:king:>:lift:>:sniper:>:money:>:woohoo:>:holyshit:>:tux:>:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents:>:beerchug:>:pimp:>:pic:> LMAO

Back