New MF section

JohnCapital

Slayer
Society
Freelancer
John Teacher Capital
Thumbsup to Witte for making the needed changes for the new MF to Entropedia so quick. :thumbup:

This New MF section need new calc of Mind Essence quantity ;)

old 1 ME = new 100 ME = 1 PEC ;)

Nice they added new section but SUCKS that they removed the old information so fast given the nerfs to the ME used. :(

Wish they would have left the old info too for awhile so we could easily compare.

Nice they added new section but SUCKS that they removed the old information so fast given the nerfs to the ME used. :(

Wish they would have left the old info too for awhile so we could easily compare.

sucks there isnt a nerf as stated in your previous post

cas, what kind of nerf do you refer to? as far i can see all works fine... you mean conversion of implants :confused:

You're welcome, although I only regrouped existing charts ;). Credit goes to the updaters. As for old data, you can alway look it up in the history tab, as every change is logged. And sweat value has been altered.

You're welcome, although I only regrouped existing charts ;). Credit goes to the updaters. As for old data, you can alway look it up in the history tab, as every change is logged. And sweat value has been altered.

Thanks! I didn't know there was a history that could be seen. :ahh: Appreciate the info. + rep :)

i dont under stand why MA times everything by 100... because its still the same, just looks like your burning more ammo.

:scratch2:

i dont under stand why MA times everything by 100... because its still the same, just looks like your burning more ammo.

It's to do with very low tt items like Nova and Blazars being looted and to make Mind Essence ammo correspond to normal ammo.

You'll get used to it. :)

I can't seem to find where the old stats are for the chips? I looked and it just gives info of old picture and change date. Where are the old stats?

I can't seem to find where the old stats are for the chips? I looked and it just gives info of old picture and change date. Where are the old stats?

Its explained on the help page.

sucks there isnt a nerf as stated in your previous post

MF Healing is now only line of sight unlike before where you could heal anyone within range. That's pretty much a nerf. :(

It allows more precision in setting the ammo cost per use. Now they don't have to chose between 7 pec ammo and 8 pec ammo, they can set 7.25 pec ammo per use if they want. (And they did this with the new MF).

Back