Info: New missions mini-guide

Angel O2 Mercer

Marauder
Society
Rangers
Angel O2 Mercer
I posted this info at release notes thread but many people seems to be lost at some points of this quest chain, so why no make a new thread and link them here :)

1. Starts at Fort Troy (talk to Shapiro, East Gate)
  2. Jones: 76864, 70962
  3. Pillars are inside the crater.
  4. - Pillar I: 76049, 71072, 414
  5. - Pillar II: 76717, 69929, 405
  6. - Pillar III: 77016, 70547, 422
  7. - Pillar IV: 75786, 70724, 405
  8. - Pillar V: 75882, 69730, 594
  9. First Site: 78067, 72121
  10. Hands that Open: 76783,68019
  11. Old Ruins: 74419, 69043
  12. Boreas: 74362, 67348 -> Fishy Frankie 74361, 67305
  13. Shipwreck: 76033, 65749
  14. Camp Carter: 77149, 68735
  15. Brendan (back to Camp Carter): 77149, 68735
  16. Dr Fleur is inside the tent at Camp Carter
  17. Go back to Jones: 76864, 70962

Short link to share ingame: http://bit.ly/12VCbOQ

Trying to find everything was fun, you should at least give it a try.

Last edited:
is there any reward? and what is it about?

Reward is entrance to the Cyclops Deeps dungeon, which in my brief experience meant killing a few L9 and L14 thorifoids and then having this badass mofo called a "Pyromancer Chalte" suddenly appear next to me and say something like "Come here Ghe" and then doing 376 damage through my phantom armor...

There's also this unsavory git in there selling human bones, so i did finally find out what the market/tt value of my rib cage is, should i choose to sell it (32 PEDs IIRC).

Yep, the reward is being able to enter the new instance.

cheers for that

server is silly i think ill fly to ark and see whats going on there :p

Your first set of pillar coordinates are a bit off... think it should be 76 not 78 ;)

Your first set of pillar coordinates are a bit off... think it should be 76 not 78 ;)

OP did not specified pillar coordinates - "First Site" is something else, after finding the pillars.

As you get farther into the Underground past the Thorifoid's you get a kill point challenge mission on a mob in the caves, and beyond that meet another alien creature and get another kill point challenge mission, that's as far as I made it before I got killed and sent back to beginning.

There are also some puzzle rooms in the caves for those that like to figure out puzzles, I worked on one but keep getting sent back to a previous room so thinking I fail so still working on it.

I ran though using ghost armor and a Isis project zero-two to the point I made it two, a bit under protected armor and under dps weapon IMO, I died many times and reran the same hallways over and over. Recommend teaming up with others to more easily go though the underground.

Nice thing is the Thorifoids killed do count towards the daily Thorifoid mission :D

first site exact location: 78067,72121,19

(77016,70547,422)
(76049,71072,414)
(76717,69929,405)
(75786,70724,405)
(75882,69730,594)
stone pillars locations

Anyone else found it a bit retarded to fly back from the first open hands visit back to the communicator, instead of the camp itself, which was almost next to the small volcano?

Just a bit retarded? No, worse than that.

And those big traders sitting at Boreas looking for special ammo/ore, while they could find it just 5m away to the other NPCs. Looked like the market in Twin, all shouting nobody listening.

I love to do chain missions, but these go there press that go back X times... was not fun. Also the chain could be designed as 2-3 missions with multiple objectives... not 24 different ones.

Speaking of new missions, did anyone figure out what the NPCs at Orthos Mound are doing? Also there is the fish NPC lying near PA TP... I kicked it several times but the stench was unbearable...

Some people are having trouble when they get to the Shipwreck, ok there's a small chest right under the wreck depending on your settings and monitor it's possible that you can't see it. What you can do in this case is put your Gamma setting a bit higher until you start to notice the ocean floor texture, then try and search for the chest again.

Good luck out there =)

there is nothing at 78067, 72121
nvm i figured it out i had to go back to the site near volcano first sorry

Last edited:
I am doing the trading at Boreas and I ended up getting fish from Frankie , but when I went back to Minnie there was no fish in my inventory so I went back to Frankie but he will not "operate" any more as he assumes I have the fish.
So where is my fish so I can continue on this mission ?

I am doing the trading at Boreas and I ended up getting fish from Frankie , but when I went back to Minnie there was no fish in my inventory so I went back to Frankie but he will not "operate" any more as he assumes I have the fish.
So where is my fish so I can continue on this mission ?

I don't know if you figured it out but I remember seeing Star on stream and losing track of one of the mission items too, a few relogs solved the problem. I don't know if that is your case, hope you could finish the missions.

I don't know if you figured it out but I remember seeing Star on stream and losing track of one of the mission items too, a few relogs solved the problem. I don't know if that is your case, hope you could finish the missions.

Thanks for reply. Have been back in multiple times and still no sign of the fish. When Frankie gave it to me I did see it briefly, but when I got to Minnie to trade it was gone. Must be a bug. I have logged a support case but no reply yet. Mission status just says "trade fish for ore"
There were a lot of avatars around there at the time maybe system got confused and someone else got my fish ?!! thinking if I abandon the mission , can I start it again ? , since I know what is where etc it would not take long to redo the steps.

Thanks for reply. Have been back in multiple times and still no sign of the fish. When Frankie gave it to me I did see it briefly, but when I got to Minnie to trade it was gone. Must be a bug. I have logged a support case but no reply yet. Mission status just says "trade fish for ore"
There were a lot of avatars around there at the time maybe system got confused and someone else got my fish ?!! thinking if I abandon the mission , can I start it again ? , since I know what is where etc it would not take long to redo the steps.

Are you certain that you've looked in the right inventory tab? I think its in the materials tab. In any case, I checked the logs and it is still there.

Are you certain that you've looked in the right inventory tab? I think its in the materials tab. In any case, I checked the logs and it is still there.

Thanks ...yes it is there in materials, I had so much junk in there I missed it. Thanks Kim.

Just wanted to say thanks for this thread, very helpful :yup:

1. 77016, 70547, 422

This is Pillar III, when clicked, the message is "Come... Come to us..."
  1. 76049, 71072, 414

Pillar I. When clicked, the message is "Release us..."
  1. 76717, 69929, 405

Pillar II - "We are waiting for you ..."

1. 75786, 70724, 405

Pillar IV - "You..."

1. 75882, 69730, 594

Pillar V - "Leave this place now!"

Does this mission have anything to do with soul reapers and micminds (Not sure what they are called)? I saw one of Star Mercury vids and he was killing some prowlers and stalkers but there were also a bunch of smaller ones when he first went in.
Thanks

Does this mission have anything to do with soul reapers and micminds (Not sure what they are called)? I saw one of Star Mercury vids and he was killing some prowlers and stalkers but there were also a bunch of smaller ones when he first went in.
Thanks

If you mean any creature he killed inside the new instance then yes, completing all the missions is a requiremente to enter.

You mean Mind Reavers probably?

Back