Help: New out post??? TP Bunker???

Torlin

Dominant
Society
Excalibur
Torlin ECMI Bardurius
Hi there,

Maybe it's a new outpost or why not a new part of the city Twin Peaks.
I am in a mobile, where I am used to craft.
Yesterday, i log on game and surprise, a desert storm bring so much sable into the mobile than now it's impossible for me to go out.
Ok nevermind, I try to press T, maybe i will appear outside.
58, 59, 60 seconds later, I am always in the Bunker, my avatar look like he was seat on a invisible chair, he is dancing electro with a lot of drugs in blood, but can't move anymore.
Impossible for me to have a look on auctionner too (what a shame, lot of items are waiting for you like Adj V1, Adj Excavator, armor parts and some other stuff).
Please, somebody have an idea how to help my avatar to listen Mozart or Bach and stop drugs???? I would like to move out this bunker !!!!!!

You are very unlucky, I thought I had problems LOL Support case or wait for TP chips to return. You do have a TP chip, right.....

If your not in a soc your in more trouble if you dont have chip and an inserter in your inventory.

Hi there,

Maybe it's a new outpost or why not a new part of the city Twin Peaks.
I am in a mobile, where I am used to craft.
Yesterday, i log on game and surprise, a desert storm bring so much sable into the mobile than now it's impossible for me to go out.
Ok nevermind, I try to press T, maybe i will appear outside.
58, 59, 60 seconds later, I am always in the Bunker, my avatar look like he was seat on a invisible chair, he is dancing electro with a lot of drugs in blood, but can't move anymore.
Impossible for me to have a look on auctionner too (what a shame, lot of items are waiting for you like Adj V1, Adj Excavator, armor parts and some other stuff).
Please, somebody have an idea how to help my avatar to listen Mozart or Bach and stop drugs???? I would like to move out this bunker !!!!!!

Submit a support case, happened to me but luckily there was EMMA making lift >D

Back