Old Alpha
Society
RELICS
Off "hojlund" Trail
Who bought it?

<removed by author>

Last edited:
Reactions: Mac
Chuck Norris wears Admiral Adama pajamas and wishes for a flashlight.

good question, i wonder who has made the buy out offer mentioned on the post linked to above....

I'm also interested in knowing the details.... but selling domes in 4 sections of 5 seems a bit odd to me. I know it's like that in the fertilizer station but still CND is one land/idea/thing to me... just weird...

I'm also interested in knowing the details.... but selling domes in 4 sections of 5 seems a bit odd to me. I know it's like that in the fertilizer station but still CND is one land/idea/thing to me... just weird...

i think thats ND's plan B if this buyout of the whole place falls through.

In a previous thread he has hinted that he doesnt really want to give it up so plan b would mean he still has part of it for sentimental reasons and extending the franchise of club neverdie more than just next island and rocktropia.

Chuck Norris would just take them with his new finishing move.

The Gibbs slap.

Who do you think supposedly offered a BO offer? Deathifier?

Out of what Neverdie said in the past Deathifier was one of the interested bidders when CND was auctioned the first time. Was also last bidder against Buzz for CP so he should theoretically have the peds :). Or maybe... Qetesh?

Who do you think supposedly offered a BO offer? Deathifier?

Out of what Neverdie said in the past Deathifier was one of the interested bidders when CND was auctioned the first time. Was also last bidder against Buzz for CP so he should theoretically have the peds :). Or maybe... Qetesh?

I think its Mercury, probably the last chance for him to become a LA owner of something decent, he probably has the peds.

I also think ND favours an American Buyer ;)

I think its Mercury, probably the last chance for him to become a LA owner of something decent, he probably has the peds.

I also think ND favours an American Buyer ;)

Actually Mercury made joint venture with other investors so he`d afford to buy CP and even so they dropped before other bidders. But maybe you`re right. Depends on how much out of his "farm" he managed to sell off. :)

Back