News: New Planet Partner Announced

If Barbie is getting her own planet...

If Barbie is getting her own planet, I have a suggestion...

the grownups need something to play with too... so.. perhaps a Playboy Planet?

I believe that the puppy collecting idea could work there too....

Green

Last edited:
If Barbie is getting her own planet, i think the grownups need something to play with too.. may I suggest a Playboy Planet?
first of all, we need some planet where the beer shipment HAS arrived. :D

i dont know if ur making fun or not.. if not, tell me the date of the barbie news pls :D

:laugh:

Of course I'm making fun... i have to fill my time with something until the CE2 release, or peace in the Middle East... whichever comes first.

An April Fools...

OMG I miss Da Pinky :(

My life is MEANINGLESS without that girl that puts frozen veg in her drinks when running out of ice... MEANINGLESS!!

(Did I spell meaningless right when pissed, it looks all wrong lol?)

:yay::laugh::yay:

OMG I miss Da Pinky :(

My life is MEANINGLESS without that girl that puts frozen veg in her drinks when running out of ice... MEANINGLESS!!

Shhhh!! People will hear! :ahh:

So.. no hunting.. means no loot. I'm going to guess this will also mean no Mining, so no resources... wait, that sounds a lot like Calypso!

And I'm REALLY hoping that the above mentioned Daisy-Chain making means flowers, othewise....

pinky u ff'ed me up for day's.;)
i logged in when i was on my pay as u go mobile connection in GB.:computer:
the pay period was over and when u log in i allways get the first page but no second page any longer.

so i did not read yet and went to the read more option straight ahead and did not get that page anymore.
and as my browser automaticly renews on every click i could not get the former page back.

u got me really scared to death...:cdevil:. just dposited big last month.
thought OMFG barbie girly age 8 up to 11 crap :scratch2:, Noooooo my money......
but just read it finaly as im home now ..............

what a relief.......

but if it was true ............ omg a pedofile :cool: game it would of been.
and wtf no swearing ? i would not have any words left in my vocabulary.
and no gun's .... that would not of been fair.:(
there is no better thing to shoot little kids on a screen, even if we had to do it with a hair dryer :wtg:

pinky u ff'ed me up for day's.;)
i logged in when i was on my pay as u go mobile connection in GB.:computer:
the pay period was over and when u log in i allways get the first page but no second page any longer.

so i did not read yet and went to the read more option straight ahead and did not get that page anymore.
and as my browser automaticly renews on every click i could not get the former page back.

u got me really scared to death...:cdevil:. just dposited big last month.
thought OMFG barbie girly age 8 up to 11 crap :scratch2:, Noooooo my money......
but just read it finaly as im home now ..............

what a relief.......

but if it was true ............ omg a pedofile :cool: game it would of been.
and wtf no swearing ? i would not have any words left in my vocabulary.
and no gun's .... that would not of been fair.:(
there is no better thing to shoot little kids on a screen, even if we had to do it with a hair dryer :wtg:

but realy sid all of that would of been so perfect for you as your well... just a big girls blouse :silly2:

The Better April Fool Joke

Ja ja ja ja... was very funny

The weapons are not allowed but they tryed some models like this one: the A-3 Justifier Mk.V Barbie Edition:
ar15-barbie.jpg

Last edited:
K, eyes is confused. Which one is these is the real April Fools joke here, is it the CE2 or is it the Barbie Planet?

If it's the Barbie Planet, I'm pissed, no malibu dream house, no pink corvette, no cats, dogs, horses, panda, lion cub or zebra, no friends like Midge, Skipper, Stacey, Kelly, Krissy or Francie? Not mention all the clothes and damn accessories!

Barbie has been around for 50 years, CE2 may be another 50 years into the future.

Thanks Pink, I'm off to play with my Unicorn and dream of what could have been!

Omg i totally believed u! :d

OMG this has to be a joke....right? lol april fools joke

Last edited:
I can't wait, but will there be Barbie Animations for the weapons? Maybe the BLP shot with instead be a very Barbie Giggle? The animation be a pink hearts shooting out and surrounding the mob with love?

The only truth in that was the release date for cry engine.

We are very excited to be moving forward with such an experienced company as MindArk. We are aiming to launch our new planet at the same time the new Cry-engine graphics upgrade is implemented in mid 2010.":rolleyes:

The only truth in that was the release date for cry engine.

We are very excited to be moving forward with such an experienced company as MindArk. We are aiming to launch our new planet at the same time the new Cry-engine graphics upgrade is implemented in mid 2010.":rolleyes:

I completely missed that when I first read it. :laugh:

uhm, this means that we will be able to PK barbies ? :scratch2:

The late posters to this party and dont read the replies will not realize the april fools joke.

I want to appoligize in advance for anyone this happens too lol. Your hopes of pink everywhere and flat chests will be dashed!

The late posters to this party and dont read the replies will not realize the april fools joke.

I want to appoligize in advance for anyone this happens too lol. Your hopes of pink everywhere and flat chests will be dashed!

*smacks Egg* Damn you PINK everywhere ROCKSSSSS

I loved this article. It was well written in a style that sounded believable but just fantastical enough to know it was a joke.

Or so I thought. I am now getting a little tired of people bitching about cryengine being delayed till 2010.

Good work anyway.

off topic :

can some1 please change this Entropia Universe News article or write something new ?? I'm starting to fell sick looking here and seeing this Barbie doll on first forum page ... :( are we a serious gaming community or dolls playing kids ?!

pleas, pleas ... its childish and disgusting :rolleyes:

Surely someone has mentioned this... but can we say "pedophiles dream come true"

(after posting I decided to read the thread a bit.... lmao.. I guess it pays to read before posting. The jokes on me.)

Last edited:
off topic :

can some1 please change this Entropia Universe News article or write something new ?? I'm starting to fell sick looking here and seeing this Barbie doll on first forum page ... :( are we a serious gaming community or dolls playing kids ?!

pleas, pleas ... its childish and disgusting :rolleyes:

lol... take a look at the new ava foto's... it's like Barbie threw over all over them... this article proved to be in a weird way prophetic... maybe the autor could give us the winning lottery numbers for next week...

Surely someone has mentioned this... but can we say "pedophiles dream come true"

(after posting I decided to read the thread a bit.... lmao.. I guess it pays to read before posting. The jokes on me.)

Wow 18 days on and still fooling people :eek:

Maybe it should be on the front page still :ahh:

No shame Conga you werent the only one :D

lol... Take a look at the new ava foto's... It's like barbie threw over all over them... This article proved to be in a weird way prophetic... Maybe the autor could give us the winning lottery numbers for next week...

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

Lol I saw the article a while back and didn't take the time to read it. Came back to it and had a proper read (25 days after April Fools) and got to the end of the article thinking "gee, Simmonds was happy to give away a fair bit more info there than he normally would... what the? 2010? Wonder if she's pulling the piss"

and then saw the date.

Brilliant Pinky. Very many wonderful things in there. A classic for sure.

Back