New sweat prices!!

Mastergamerx

Mature
twin peaks now has buyers for sweat for massive price and yes virbrant sweat gonig from 9.50 and up to as high as 13ped per 1,000! spread the word the day of the sweater has arrived!.

twin peaks now has buyers for sweat for massive price and yes virbrant sweat gonig from 9.50 and up to as high as 13ped per 1,000! spread the word the day of the sweater has arrived!.

It's not normal sweat. It was diluted sweat and they've gone. Stop spreading this.

Either you or someone else has been posting this at both nea's and swamp camp repeatedly. stop getting people's hopes up

I've heard this rumor as well down the grapevine .......

Obviously someone mixed the two types of sweat up. lol

twin peaks now has buyers for sweat for massive price and yes virbrant sweat gonig from 9.50 and up to as high as 13ped per 1,000! spread the word the day of the sweater has forever gone!.

Fixed it for you.

Yep the day has come... those with money will empower those without and for what other reason for those with money to spend more money on the new uses of sweat.....

Oh wait... sry... everyone that has been stock piling waiting for this day and hoping for the 2nd comming of 5ped sweat.... well sry that MA didn't throw you the big bone... demand will be up a wee bit... but not as much as it could of been :D....

I might try MF hunting now

:rofl: What do ppl get worked up about... when I started sweat was priced 1.8 (or 18 ped / k by todays standards) so this is kinda hillarious to me...

I.

lol, this thead is a joke right?

Diluted Sweat and Light Mind essence currently has no use right?

Arrrrr .. finaly we can sell our stock piles million tons of sweat for a good price.

I will sell at 5 ped/1000 :) not bad in current market hahahaha

oh then I waked up..

This thread is a fake, but there is a grand truth about to be revealed! :yay::D
Nightwolf buys at 10ped per 1000, but only for 1 in 1000 avatars;)

Last edited:
i think i saw some area effect (heal) chip in action on saturday, but don't remember if it use light mind essence.
can't check it right now, i'm in work and my GD is at home

Doesn't that guy in Twin Peaks buy for 50ped/k?? Whats his name? Calypso soemthing... :)

Back