Nice Uber there !!

Status
Gratz Saltan :)

This is all a bit over dramatic, the odds of the miner losing the tower are next to nothing because of the way towers work without expiry date. Unless the miner is complete numbskull they will always get it out, maybe with a couple of lost toxic shots but it is pvp4, different rules apply.

I :)
I'm Ewilan Ewilan Gil'Sayan, you remember me ?
Yes, this tower is MY tower :D

But now... All the tower is in My storage :D
Yes, 1 hour ago i went to my tower. No green dot on my radar. I have look around, and don't see nothing. i was lonely. So, i prepare my TP chip, i got my typo, and i leave the PvP zone :)

Gratz to you man! Nice one.

I :)
I'm Ewilan Ewilan Gil'Sayan, you remember me ?
Yes, this tower is MY tower :D

So, i hav'nt post nothink before because i was so effraid by all the PK and other people who want my tower.
Yes, 1 houre ago i went to my tower. No green dot on my radar. I have loot around, and don't see nothink. i was lonely. So, i prepare my TP chip, i got my typo, and i leave the PvP zone :)
Ouf ! I have loot 1k ped (i had loot 5.8k ped 1 day ago, with help of ck, so, thanx for all the coat killer and particulary for "Caleb cc Caven" :) )

I'm a noob miner, after my HoF (800 ped, a week ago) i want some fun, so i go to PvP4 with 25 probes. and... TADAM :)

So, thanx for all for your help, sorry for all PK, and GL !

PS: Sorry for my english, i'm so a noob (i'm french). If someone can undestand me and correct me, it will be better :)

To finish, some screenshot :

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Gratz m8 :yay::yay::yay:

gratz on managing to extract without being PKed :wtg::wtg:

Gratz Ewilan and cKs were nice :)

For the coords ... I found it a bit low ...

Happy to see that you to extracted all this, way to go cK :wtg:

Its a good day today, Big gratz my friend Ewilan, I'm very happy for your ATH as student "irl" :wise: and your ATH "in game" :dunce: , your game is very good :cool:

GRATZ MAN !!!! :smoke:

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Gratz on extracting the tower in PvP4, I ahve never had the guts to mine there due to the chance to find an almost tower :D
Good job mate.

Gratz for getting the tower and a +rep for making fools out of PKs, yes she made a fools out of you :laugh:

+rep for CC for helping and a big respect to all ck for this, I am happy to know there are people with skills who are decent and not only willing to loot someone who got lucky.

PvP in-game is one thing. Using EF for part of your PvP is just sad. :( There is no need to sound the alarm.

Can anyone confirm a tower never expires? It's not like anyone tried right?

Ewilan, big gratz for this and I'm happy to see that you managed to get it despite all logs thrown under your feet. And big +rep for all cK. You showed that there are ppl in this game who can act noble and honourable.

Yes Az, towers last forever, and yes, probably noone tried it. I suppose that if MA databases do not crash, towers will be there working forever.

Thx, thx, thx :D

(Merci Osiris :) )

Bloodz, look the deed, there is no time to get the tower.

I have ask MA, but they don't want say me how many time my tower can be working. But it's probably all time you need :)

Big gratz !:wtg:

I have a good sense of humor, and I know what's funny. If I punched and old lady in the stomach while passing her on the street, does that make it funny if I thought it was? No.

LMFAO!! Solaxe beats up old ladies now :eek:

And to those that think envy was his motivation, well you just don'd know Solaxe :laugh:

Ewilan, big gratz for this and I'm happy to see that you managed to get it despite all logs thrown under your feet. And big +rep for all cK. You showed that there are ppl in this game who can act noble and honourable.

Yes Az, towers last forever, and yes, probably noone tried it. I suppose that if MA databases do not crash, towers will be there working forever.

Well if no one tried how can anyone be sure? It's not like MA's telling us much about the game.

Thx, thx, thx :D

(Merci Osiris :) )

Bloodz, look the deed, there is no time to get the tower.

I have ask MA, but they don't want say me how many time my tower can be working. But it's probably all time you need :)

No timer doesn't mean it will last forever. As far as I know items you dropped on the ground disappear as well even if no one's picking them up

Yay ! He got it out ! :yay:
Congratz PvP 4 miner!! :wtg:
Now be warned - anything you get in a lootable zone can be taken from you, people will post the coords of towers, and you may have to fight to get your claim. Isn't that what lootable PvP is supposed to be about ? I don't know what the problem is. :dunno:

I'm glad you got it out though - now everyone can stop crying about how wrong it was to post the coords. :rolleyes:

Yes Frigid .. I laughed cuz it wasn't mine - get over it.

It's like if someone falls down and doesn't actually get hurt - sometimes I laugh. I don't laugh at myself when I fall - I'm sure others do, though.
That's not selfish - it's just funny.

No harm - no foul.

Yay ! He got it out ! :yay:
Congratz PvP 4 miner!! :wtg:
Now be warned - anything you get in a lootable zone can be taken from you, people will post the coords of towers, and you may have to fight to get your claim. Isn't that what lootable PvP is supposed to be about ? I don't know what the problem is. :dunno:

I'm glad you got it out though - now everyone can stop crying about how wrong it was to post the coords. :rolleyes:

Yes Frigid .. I laughed cuz it wasn't mine - get over it.

It's like if someone falls down and doesn't actually get hurt - sometimes I laugh. I don't laugh at myself when I fall - I'm sure others do, though.
That's not selfish - it's just funny.

No harm - no foul.

Lol at Danielle falling on her arse. :laugh:

No harm - no foul

Yeah...people say that all the time when someone shoots at them and misses.

They often hug and go get a beer, maybe even go to the gun shop and buy more ammo...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yep it's all about the intention not about the success.

Dear angry posters on this tread.

Most of you peopel posteing never go and/or been to lootable pvp, i simply just dont get why you even want a say in this.. as i see it, this gave you a chance to team up and actually have some fun in there.

The tower it self, was never in danger, this has been made so clear in this long post, for you peopel that are not so sure about how this game works when it comes to lootable pvp and/or the way towers work.

All this post was, was a request for more action in pvp.

And as i understand it helped alot ..

Some desided to try and camp the claim , while others desided to help the "poor" pvp miner.

This was the intention from the start.

In the end i like to add.

I try to play by the book and i strongly belive, that MA never whould had made lootable pvp if there intentions where for these things not to happen. You can call it the dynamics of this game or what ever you want.

If you so strongly oppose againts this, i suggeste you make a supportcase on the matters of peopel being able to post coords on other peopels claims when it comes to lootable pvp, instead of calling me homosexual and worse.

When it comes to matters of ethics, i know peopel will allways be devided but i do earge people to think the game trugh before killing the messenger :p

When mining in lootable pvp its a chance you take, and its not like you go in there without doing some calculations about loseing the finds you get.

yours

Solaxe

Yeah...people say that all the time when someone shoots at them and misses.

They often hug and go get a beer, maybe even go to the gun shop and buy more ammo...:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Yes - because shooting at someone IRL is so much like posting a thread about a find in a video game.
Please. :rolleyes:

When it comes to matters of ethics, i know peopel will allways be devided but i do earge people to think the game trugh before killing the messenger :p

In this case killing the messenger would be quite fitting though :laugh:

Most of you peopel posteing never go and/or been to lootable pvp, i simply just dont get why you even want a say in this.. as i see it, this gave you a chance to team up and actually have some fun in there.

Angry? Hmm, I'm not angry. And I don't think stating ones opinions or ethics is angry. I think most would be disappointed in your behavior, not angry.

I have, and do go into toxic PvP. And yes, it is a risk. But, you posting coords and "recruiting" people to increase the miner's fun in a PvP area is not what people risk. It is like a big game of tag in there. And you ratted out his hiding position for all to see. How fair/fun is that? Let people come across the miner fair and square.

But, this is all moot because the miner has his/her loot. I just hope this deplorable behavior doesn't catch on.

The tower it self, was never in danger, this has been made so clear in this long post, for you peopel that are not so sure about how this game works when it comes to lootable pvp and/or the way towers work.

All this post was, was a request for more action in pvp.

And as i understand it helped alot ..

Some desided to try and camp the claim , while others desided to help the "poor" pvp miner.

This was the intention from the start.

In the end i like to add.

I try to play by the book and i strongly belive, that MA never whould had made lootable pvp if there intentions where for these things not to happen. You can call it the dynamics of this game or what ever you want.

If you so strongly oppose againts this, i suggeste you make a supportcase on the matters of peopel being able to post coords on other peopels claims when it comes to lootable pvp, instead of calling me homosexual and worse.

When mining in lootable pvp its a chance you take, and its not like you go in there without doing some calculations about loseing the finds you get.

yours

Solaxe

jealous ba****d...

p.s. this is just an attempt to increase your excitement and prolong your experience at EF.com. Enjoy :)

:rolleyes: A mod should just lock this damned thread.
The guy who got the tower wasn't even as pissed as some of you people are. :popcorn:

Go outside and enjoy the sun, take in a show - my point is you need to get out & do something IRL if you take someone else's business so seriously.

Lighten up - it's just a virtual universe ;)

Status
Back