Note discovered

has anyone tried to put all of them together and then run the decoder?

well, the rest of the notes did not make any sense either at the beginning... until people solved them...

CA 66

if we expected it to be a time, "ca" is abbreviation of "circa", which means "around a certain time/date", isn't it?.

now, 66... could it be 6pm and 6 min.???? :laugh: just a wild guess....

@carebear... use the matrix that does not contain the W

makes sence we got a place and a date but no time

If you treat CA66 as a hexadecimal number and convert it to dec you will get 51814.
If you calculate that number of seconds after midnight you will end up at 14:23:34
It could be it. Maybe :dunno:

yeah...time seems to fit into the pattern.

C'mon people...we need some serious lateral thinking now...

I was thinking of a phone where letters translate into numbers...CA would be 22... see what I mean? Use your ability to form associations.

this is a hard 1 to work out

im trying to find out if is has anything to do with the mayan clock but so far found nothing

you no mayan date maybe mayan times to

Hmm i get 51814 seconds to 14:39 but i could be wrong.. :scratch2:

if it is a clue to a certain time, then we have to ask ourselves what time zone?

EU time? CET? Swedish? :scratch2:

perhaps we're thinking in the wrong direction...

EU time would be the one that makes most sense.

Perhaps CA66 is in hexadecimal time format, one that a certain Nystrom invented. Then again, maybe not.

Anyone know hexadecimal time? ^^

Perhaps CA66 is in hexadecimal time format, one that a certain Nystrom invented. Then again, maybe not.

Anyone know hexadecimal time? ^^

LimStift to the rescue again !!!! thx man.... lol :yay:

CA66 HEX = 51814 DEC

Still no sense in it :scratch2:

close to 13:30....

Last edited:
Interesting. using those calculations i get a time that is very very near 19:00

Ok.. did everyone else get roughly 13:30 for CA66? I'm double checking now... :scratch2:

the hour "8" is noon, 12:00
so, the hour "C" cannot be 13:xx, more around 18:xx, right?

You should really only be hexing the 66.
CA (Aproximately)
66 (Hex Format) 1:02

Windows Calc does HEX to DEC conversions for ya ;)

So it is tomorrow, 19:00, MA time (most likely) at those coords. :yay:

if the little hand of the clock is on the c (this is were the 9 would be on a normal clock) and the big hand the a ( this is were the 7 would be) and the 66 could be seconds but theres only 60 sec's in a min hmmmm unless theres more in hex time

that would give you the time of 9:35 and 66 secs lol i still need to work on the secs to make then fit

hmm not sure what do u guys think

I make it roughly 19:00hrs as well

I worked it as follows

65535 hexseconds = 86400 standard seconds (24hrs * 60 minutes * 60 seconds)

So working out the correct hours becomes

seconds = (0xCA66 * 86400) / 65535

dividing seconds by 3600 gives the hour 18.975hrs or 18:58:30 to be more precise

You should really only be hexing the 66.
CA (Aproximately)
66 (Hex Format) 1:02

if the CA is circa, else the CA could be the first set of numbers..ie the hour, that website shows current time as 9_21 as 13_41 so the first CA could be the hour....

11:59PM would be FF:FF or FF:FE approximately if :scratch2: i understand the clock correctly.

Hex time uses 16 hours in a day, 256 minutes in an hour and 16 seconds in a minute.

if the little hand of the clock is on the c (this is were the 9 would be on a normal clock) and the big hand the a ( this is were the 7 would be) and the 66 could be seconds but theres only 60 sec's in a min hmmmm unless theres more in hex time

that would give you the time of 9:35 and 66 secs lol i still need to work on the secs to make then fit

hmm not sure what do u guys think

its a 24 hour clock, normal clocks make 2 circles for a day, this one the 8 is halfway or noon.

Back