Achievement: Now I can start hunting : : maxed laser pistols!!!

I think his agility is like 65 or something... most of it's chipped I think.

Granted he has most likely eaten some chips... But I'm pretty sure he has hunted enough to have a tiny bit more than 65agility... :)

Gratz nice work :wtg::wtg:

his agility in in the 80's where did u pull 65 from?

If I'm not wrong, he's past 90 agility already.

Maybe chipped some agility too :rolleyes:

Interesting to see how some ppl throw with mud just because they can, tell a lot about them.

If I'm not wrong, he's past 90 agility already.

Maybe chipped some agility too :rolleyes:

Interesting to see how some ppl throw with mud just because they can, tell a lot about them.

u are wrong he's 80-88 cant remember exact number where did u get 90 from?

Gratz nice to see someone post that not many ubers will post stuff like this i wish they did to show ppl how there is NO LIMIT which is what i always tell ppl about EU.

I'd like to know ppl from beta what they are at now espeislaly the ones that havn't chipped

Agility is 87 and some. Is hard to chip that one up...
HP 223HP, but I never focused on HP and sold a lot of commando. I did chipped in a lot, but I also chipped out a lot.
Mod fap and shadow set are not mine. I was just uber for one day. Now back to skilling and out of PvP4. But I will be back.
And ofc there are more goals to be set... I will go after all possible unlocks in game, but all in time.

gratz hawk! now your a true uber :D

GL

Gratz
Now your next goal should ber to hunt those mulaakf naked and no faps :)

Big gratz! Never seen a Mulaak'f before :D

Gratz on maxing your handgun... now for all the others?! ;)

realy impressive!!!
Huge gratz for this, u r the 1 who shows that is possible to get this achievement in now days! :cool:
:yay::yay::yay:

Weeee! Go go cK!!!

Gz just out of curiousity how much approx was chipped vs natural gain, trying to figure out when ill max my gun w/o chips :p

Gz :yay: uber nice achievement :D :yay:

wow first time for me seeing someone maxing a modmerc.

Big gratz i only have 58lvls to go :yay:

Grand achievement.

Maxing out UL handguns is one of my own goals, it will take me 5 more years tho:).

A big congratz.

Regards,
BB

I managed to max my gun. Lot of work to get to this point. Now the fun part will start. :)

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

gz, i remember you post (what was it 1 or 2 years ago) how you said your gonna get a MM and skill your avi to 10/10 etc. Finally your there. Well done.:wtg:

Very nice m8 well earned gratz gl on maxing all the weapons, the mip mk2 should'nt be too hard it fires feathers :D

I made my crack about his agility because he is a douchebag in my opinion.

Here is why...

There are two types of hunters in EU - people who recognize a gentlemenly code of conduct and those who do not give a flying fuck about other hunters around them.

During the bot event Blackhawk was just running into the herd and manually aggroing 10 bots at a time while every other hunter stood outside tagging mobs. This same type of douchebag behavior used to happen at CP. It has been a while since I saw someone doing this at CP. Most ubers in game who are capable of rushing herds stopped doing so once aggroswitching was introduced.

Back in the good old days if you aggrod a mob it would attack you and only you forever - another avatar could walk up and shoot it until it was dead and it would never turn on them. So rushing herds never resulted in stray mobs going flying everywhere that cost other players money in decay, deaths whatever.

I've played this game for a long time and I know a Hogglo from a bottle of melchi, and I know when someone is rushing herds. When confronted with why he was doing this, his response was denial.

Most of these people don't even know you - they are justing sucking on the barrel of your mod merc and saying wow he's such a nice guy.

I hope for your own sake that you are well off IRL and not someone who has racked up their CC's to achieve this.

I'd say it's an achivement even owning a MM, now all you need is an a204...

Well, no matter how bad I may feel that I'm not you, gratz is in place.

Zib, if you have ever hunted using a handgun (or even worse, melee weapon), you would know that running up close to mobs is a necessary evil.

I was in that event too for a short while (loots sucked) but during that time I got aggroed an infinite amount of times of stray mobs, and I accidentally tagged a bunch of them too because the spawn was so dense.

Everybody doesn't want to become Entropia Masters at Plasma Sniper just because it is the only normal way to tag mobs.

If anyone is to blame for stray mobs, it's MA. It is so clearly a bug they haven't fixed for a looong time. But they should because it ruins the game for others...

ooo gratz m8 :)

cant belive you were my disciple :O lol

seeing as i aint played in ages wonder if i can be yours now :D

@ Zib

Ma stated that you should choose the mob suited for your level. I try to do that. Doing that, you need to consider the way AI works. If you can't handle the fact that AI works the way it is, then that mob is just not for you. Note that I hunted smal mobs for months before I started hunting CP. And I did not went on CP just because other people used to do exactly what I do. Hunt the way that place was designed to be hunted. I have nothing personal against you or anyone else. I don't want to ruin your fun. I am as helpfull as I can with other people. But when it comes to limit my hunting style to suit yours, we have a problem.

In EU is supposed to be diversity. So there are places where you can hunt mobs one at a time and places where is impossible to hunt one at a time. I like to be in a place where I can have many mobs on me at all time, and I think CP was designed just for that. Insane spawn of robots, was designed just for that. Even on CP, I don't run in heard to argo all the mobs on other players. If it happens, is an accident and that is really rare. But you can't expect me to stay in low dome and tag. It won't happen, because I am convinced that that place was not designed for taggers. More than that, when you tag a mob, most times it will run to another player anyway. So how is it nicer to tag 4 mobs that run to other players and waste ammo doing that than moving and argoind 2-3-4 a and keep shooting?
I like CP the way it is. I hope MA will make a clone of CP and will generate a green dot in the middle of the spawn every 10 minutes to triger the AI. It would be clear for all that that place is designed to be hunted like that. But until then... that is all we have.

oh wow ... uber gratz omg

YIPEEE!!!
!WOW WOW WOW!
:yay::wtg::yay::wtg::yay:
WOOHOOOO!!!
Zanzibar Zani Jones

grats man now you need to get laser rifles up there!

Back