One In The Face!

Clam Jamphrie

Old Alpha
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Clam Jboy Jamphrie
A friend of mine asked for a bit of help with her make up and here are the results. A top tip to anybody who hasn't done this before (this is my first attempt) 'Don't try applying delicate patterns around people who are messing around with rocket launchers'. The screen tends to wobble somewhat :D. I also found that the make up cleaner thingy was invaluable and helped me to achieve some lovely curves. Anyway, just thought I would share my first attempt with the beauty boffins of Calypso :)

SassMakeup.jpg

Very nice work indead :)

nice :D i want to do face paintings but its to xpensive :(

great work there looks really nice

very nice!!!:yay::yay:

Indeed very nice :cheer:

Very good job will you be offering a service in game?

Thankyou for my Make-up Mr Jamphrie........ i think your first attempt looks pretty good on me ;) (even if i do say so myself )

Nice job Jboy! Can't wait to see Sass in person now.

Yep. That's the Gloryhounds. A namby pamby bunch of people that play with make up instead of shooting at things.

looks good sass, well done Clam...

Yep. That's the Gloryhounds. A namby pamby bunch of people that play with make up instead of shooting at things.

:nutkick: How Rude Mr TDO :)

Have to look good when accepting the top award at the next FOF.

Awesome look Sassy Sass :yay: Dont mind him, he never had any style :rolleyes:

Nice work Jboy :wtg:

Thankyou very much Rockchick :) least someone understands ;)

*Sniff.... We took her on as but a sweet young girl.....

...and now...

......against all that's pure...

...................she's a woman!

Looking smart Sass:)

Hurrikane

awesome work!!!

This also gives me an idea...

Wow. Great work, Hamster...

In my days as a costumed fleuro nutter I used to paint peoples faces in clubs, but I couldn't have done any better, even while straight..

But.. can it be possible...

.. Sass got even hotter..!?

May we never be saved...

Hehe, nice one again J Boy ;)

So welcome to the beauty club, sugar!

Ehrm ... and gratz to you Sass, to have such a friend :)

Last edited:
Nice work, it's feminine and not too gaudy. Sometimes it's easy to go overboard, but you kept the design subtle.

I know all too well about the hazards of applying makeup near people lobbing exploding projectiles all over tarnation (i.e. do NOT apply makeup near Twin Peaks!). I finally gave up after 3 hours of work was repeatedly messed up, I'll try again another time.

Very nice work indeed! And I am glad to see that the mask came to good use Sass :yay:

WOW

Fantastic work m8 :D

i love the color match and the pattern is awsome too...

must have taken quite a while to do ;)

Thanks everyone for your comments. I thought I’d better reply to a few things.

nice :D i want to do face paintings but its to xpensive :(

Fortunately I didn’t pay for any of the stuff, Sass got all the bits and then gave them to me to work on. I couldn’t afford to do it myself. :(

Very good job will you be offering a service in game?

I’m afraid not, I couldn’t afford the bits and I don’t think anybody would be willing to stand around for the amount of time it took to do it. ;)

Have to look good when accepting the top award at the next FOF.

I think Johned summed that one up quite well :D

I know all too well about the hazards of applying makeup near people lobbing exploding projectiles all over tarnation (i.e. do NOT apply makeup near Twin Peaks!). I finally gave up after 3 hours of work was repeatedly messed up..

I’m glad I’m not alone in my foolhardiness :D

must have taken quite a while to do ;)

3 BLOODY HOURS!!! Although the rockets didn't help :D

Anyway thank you all again! :)

A friend of mine asked for a bit of help with her make up and here are the results. A top tip to anybody who hasn't done this before (this is my first attempt) 'Don't try applying delicate patterns around people who are messing around with rocket launchers'. The screen tends to wobble somewhat :D. I also found that the make up cleaner thingy was invaluable and helped me to achieve some lovely curves. Anyway, just thought I would share my first attempt with the beauty boffins of Calypso :)

SassMakeup.jpg

That is one smokin' hot avatar :love: haha

SassMakeup.jpg

Very nice work! GJ ! :wtg:

Back