One More Crazy Summer!

Gratz to the winner :)
But I really think Ifuri was close to win too, his "movie" was really good too.

So because he owns a planet he can sell his girlfriend's music here?

Can I sell my music here?

I like the track by the way :)

This is the Club Neverdie subforum, so you might need NDs permission to post it exactly here.
But lets assume you make a youtube video with one of your tracks and post the link to the youtube video in the offtopic section, that should be fine.
If you then embed a link within the video on youtube to the relevant music store address this should also be fine.

But the final call about this is with the moderators, also the exact phrasing of your thread title and text might be important.
I can imagine that a thread labeled "buy this song NOW" might be deleted ;)

The video by Bambuco is as always top quality - love it!

Now... wouldn't a combined video alternating scenes from both videos maybe look even greater? Too bad I suck at video editing...

Bam's video is one of the best EU vids I have ever seen. :cool:

Srry all i find it avarage europop at best its ok for the first 30 sec of the music part then id press skip
its kinda blah blah blah in the background type harder to change channel but moastly inoffencive music
this is my opinion for good or bad

GO GO GO!! :)

*reminds self to hook it up on my fb later...

I would not be wondered that it has success, it's pure shyt :D.... however the virtual video is really nice!
it's a bit funny to see that the first song representing ROCKtropia is a non-sense disco-house(or whatever style you aim to give at it)!!! that's not rock&roll attitude!
then if it's really done by the girlfriend of the owner..I mean that song, and if it's to promote rocktropia, I have to say it doesn't sound very professional, nor so serious.

Last edited:
this video is a great work really, congrats to the winner!

I am a big fan of you Neverdie but,

This song at 55secs and on words ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teWOlMU3BQM ) sounds exactly like

Rihanna - Don't Stop The Music ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yd8jh9QYfEs&feature=related )

I hope you have checked the copyright out on this ..

Best of luck though !!

( sorry don't mean to be a " male part "

I left EU a while ago, and occasionally check out the forums just to see what's what, and here's the thing, your post is so unfair and misguided that I had to log on to set you straight.
I am a composer, and I have perfect pitch, I am also part of the international copyright organisations.

Both tunes are in a minor key, and the similarity between the melodies you point out is a four step descent in quavers (in the aeolian mode) at the end of a bar, at a similar tempo. I can see why to the layman's ear this may sound similar.
However, in Neverdie's song, this four note scale starts on the tonic, in other words the first (or eighth.. same thing) note of the scale, and in the other song, the scale starts on the third (or tenth.. same thing again) note.
So Neverdie's melody uses the following steps of the aeolian mode: 8-7-6-5, and the other song uses these steps: 10-9-8-7 :wise:

Basically this means the melody is different, because the notes are at a different relative pitch, so your accusation of copyright infringement is quite unfounded. A melody, according to international copyright organisations, is a combination of rhythm and pitch, and in this case the rhythm fits, but the pitch doesn't. Maybe it would be nice if you withdrew your accusation! :tiphat:

All the best
S

bah quaddies.... should'a got blades ;)

Nah seriously, not bad well done on making inroads into the uk charts. I can see that one being popular in the clubs.

Wistrel

Back