Outback land 16 - Ambu Land

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
It has been a hard job to decide what to put on this great area with the 130, 106 teleport. After much consideration the choise ended up at Ambulimax!

ambu1.gif

So far the spawn is far from dense and there are still other creatures roaming the grounds, but in time I hope this will be an awsome place to hunt ambu.

I have still problems deciding what maturity that would be the most popular one. If any of you have a preference you want to hunt at this area please let met know. So far there are young, mature and old on it.

I'm also still very interested in ambulimax hair and bones - especially the latter part. Please do not hesitate to pm me. I can afford outbidding most competitors :)

Update 15/11-05:
Another ambulimax DNA finally added. Ambulimax population should now be 200% wich should be enough for serious hunting. Feedback appreciated.

Update 24/11-05:
A third DNA has been added! Spawn at 300%!

Last edited:

DuLi_

Prowler
Society
NR
Tim duli tonnessen
All i can say m8 is
THATS about time someone got an ambu land :p
nice going m8 :D

well i think you can decide maturety pretty easy, think about it, how many ppl hunt ambu guard and over in the game?
and how many from young and up?

i vote em from mature to guard :)
and you can just get another land whit the biggest :p
hehe

Kay-T

Prowler
Society
Nymphs Of Artemis
Kathryn Kay-T Ellauren
Probrably a high concentration of youngs.. make it easier for us low-mid level players to enjoy hunting ambu youngs wihtout risking getting sent to a BFE outpost and having to deal with maffoids getting in the way. makes it easier for large numbers to hunt there too wich would increase your chances of getting more ambu parts. the higher concentration of youngs the better but have mature and olds too.
Once ya get lots of hunters looting parts you can make an uber only ambu land with stalkers, prowler, old alpha and such.
*ponders*.. i wonder how much damage an ambulimax stalker will do to an unarmored person.

Stryker

Elite
Society
Warants
James Jimmy Stryker
w00t I got the first one :p

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I say keep this area at its level, most were youngs, saw a couple olds as top ends. Get rid of the damn exaros, and i guess the allos too, although they provide a lil variety.

GET ANOTHER DNA IN THERE FOR MORE SPAWNS

Other than that, nice land :) Now buy some more and make a , gasp, Ambu Stalker land? :eek: I know dom hits 147....Im guessing alpha will do something like 154, and then AoA should hit 160ish. So prowlers could hit 166ish and Stalkers would hit 172. Jeeez, that would be interesting

Edit: Change your soc reading you n00b

Vedder

Marauder
I don't mind if there are a some providers and even a guardian now and then, as long as the place is not crawling with them.
That's one of the good things about having a land with a TP.... Dying really isn't all the terrible.

Gratz on the land... I'll try it out too soon :)

fric

Elite
Society
Rangers
frolic fric dogfood
Stryker said:
w00t I got the first one :p

gratz stryker but why am i not surprised it was you :laugh:

Euroman

Still waiting for his ATH
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
At last, a ambu hunting ground where we don't have to burn ME or run for hours to get to :)

Nice one Akoz, hope this will be as good as your Longu land :)

BTW: Could you buy one more land area and make put MA officials in it, really think it's time we start hunting those. Think they have all the UBER loots... hehe

fric

Elite
Society
Rangers
frolic fric dogfood
rofl good one euroman :laugh:

kygon

Slayer
Society
...Asylum...
Kygon Shr00m Infraction
good choice for that LA :)

Dash Smashing

Citizen
Society
Origin Of Symmetry
I thought this LA was sold to "Sir Slegdehammer The Great" .. Or is that you? ;)

I can see why'd you do it, people might think that Akoz has enough land.. so bidding with an unknown..

Anyways, is sledgehammer you? or a friend that you bought the LA from?

il

Elite
Society
UPC
Ignitor il Lavashna
weee could u post description on ambulimax ?? plzz :D

Einstein

Elite
Society
GD
Nice :) :)
Goodluck with your longu land ;)
I'll sure hunt there from time to time :D
:cheer:

Xpl0jd

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Jimmy Xpl0jd Volten
I think put longu there since we already got GREAT Ambuli spawns on Eudoria :) and Longu acctually drop items time from time.. LIke Swine dlx, tiger helmet, tiger arms, Gremlin, bookcases, Longu trophy head, Pig-1, M2890 :DDDDDDD

Euroman

Still waiting for his ATH
Society
Soldiers of Fortune
Xpl0jd said:
I think put longu there since we already got GREAT Ambuli spawns on Eudoria :) and Longu acctually drop items time from time.. LIke Swine dlx, tiger helmet, tiger arms, Gremlin, bookcases, Longu trophy head, Pig-1, M2890 :DDDDDDD

True, but not one where you can take the TP directly into the hunting area :)

Besides, another Ambulimax area dosn't hurt... The young area on Eudoria can be a little crowded

Kay-T

Prowler
Society
Nymphs Of Artemis
Kathryn Kay-T Ellauren
Ambu-Land update.

il said:
weee could u post description on ambulimax ?? plzz :D
Sure!
from the fert-term.

"This is one of the stranger creatures of nature and its name identifies it as a walking slug. It's a rather peaceful omnivore, primarily feeding on fruits and insects but it is also known to scavenge for cadavers."

I was there this evening looking around.. I noticed that Akoz has the allophyl and the exarosaur set for extermination.

I also went through and tried to help that along for a while by looking for and killing any exaro and allo i can find.
Unfortunitely after about 40 ped worth of ammo i had to quit due to aweful loots on them so someone else might have to carry on.
If your out with the ambus and ya run across them it might be a good idea to take the exaros and allos out to get rid of them faster.

It seems the biggest spawns are at the far north end and the far south end of the Land Area. The even wander into the neighboring areas some too.
So be careful on the southwest end due to the CC LA with the fungoids, and to the north with formidons, also the thorios.
there still is lots to be found in the middle though too even some not very far from the TP, just a short run.
For the lower skilled/armed/armoed it would be best to stick close to either the shed or the shop container since you will die alot.
The youngs do about 30 damage through rascal.

The best combo to hunt these is a good hogh damage weapon, rascal and a good fap like fap-80 or emt2600 or better.
I can usually take them with rascal, unamped m2875 and fap-80 only having to fap a couple of times.
I did see 1 provider there and a couple of olds. i recomend staying away from those unless you have the gear for em.
I figure ya need danted maddox 4/DOA or somehting of high damage per sec and at least ghoul to have a chance with them shadow or angel would be better

While i was there i seen a few people hunting there already checkin the place out if this place turns out to be anywhere near as popular as longu land the loot here should improve nicely.
I saw a few people mining the area as well Perhaps some folks can list the kinds of ore and enmatters the find.

Last edited:

sp00ne

Prowler
Society
Freelancer ...
Eon Sp00n Opheilus
Superb land Akoz!

You made the right choice of choosing ambulimaxes :wise:

now pleeeease let them be young to matures xD

Ironheart

Stalker
Society
Peaceful Torture
Ulric Ironheart Ironheart
Ran into these last night, was a pleasant suprise, even more so when I got RDA (finally), whilst shooting up a young. :cool:

I'd keep them at young-mature, I can take youngs easily enough in Rascal+2a with amped MKII and FAP-50, matures are about my limit, anything over that hits too hard.

dougkush

Alpha
Society
Delta Force
Mangula Many Conqua
YAY! I like youngs and matures...olds I can live with

The youngs don't stand a chance with my as-129 :D

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
Wow. thanks for the feedback ! :eek:

I guess we will try keep it somewhere between young and guardian anyway. The main priority now is to complete more Ambu DNA samples. If you have parts please please PLEASE message me!

Dash Smashing said:
I thought this LA was sold to "Sir Slegdehammer The Great" .. Or is that you? ;)

I can see why'd you do it, people might think that Akoz has enough land.. so bidding with an unknown..

Anyways, is sledgehammer you? or a friend that you bought the LA from?

I know certain people would be encouraged to bid higher if they saw me biding, so I got a close irl friend to bid for me. He's graduating as diciple soon though :p

Pretender

Elite
Society
Trigger Happy
Jarod "pretender" Parker
Akoz said:
I know certain people would be encouraged to bid higher if they saw me biding, so I got a close irl friend to bid for me. He's graduating as diciple soon though :p

O.O
||
\_/

i hope this land gives the same return as LL small, or better :)

Konve

Marauder
David Konve Williams
Akoz said:
Wow. thanks for the feedback ! :eek:

I guess we will try keep it somewhere between young and guardian anyway. The main priority now is to complete more Ambu DNA samples. If you have parts please please PLEASE message me!

Would you mind sharing how this is done, putting together DNA I mean?

Or did I miss a thread somewhere? ;)

Akoz

Rogue Banker
Society
Shaolin
Akoz
You open up your energy refiner and drag-drop the exact amount of ingredients needed. Theres no way to find out what those are though without trying and failing. gl

Duke

Dominant
Duke
This might help with some advertising :)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Alex black rose

Provider
Alex black rose
omg dude gratz for LG and gratz for those who hofed/globaled.

Btw you're selling you Longu Land(s)?

Anyways G:D:DD luck with it ;)

Nicole

Marauder
Society
cK- Retired
Nicole Tony Dantrag
First congrats on the ambuls and the land :)

Personaly I would love to see some big one alphas and up maybe even stalkers :)

Alex black rose

Provider
Alex black rose
nicoledantrag said:
First congrats on the ambuls and the land :)

Personaly I would love to see some big one alphas and up maybe even stalkers :)
:laugh: let some smaller ppl have a "bite" of this land :D
And thx Akoz and gratz again and again and... nice gain with that land... 5k peds per month that is ~160-170 peds daily :laugh:

Ghandi

Prowler
Society
Freelancer
Mahatma Ghandi Ghandi
I will visit there soon! Ambu youngs are a nice difficulty level for me to solo.