Paint is Heavy!!!!!

Status

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
i'm not going to complain about the 2 pec thing or foot guards... but after 50 ped of ammo on drones yesterday i had so much brown paint that i had to visit a tt so i could continue to walk.

the stuff weighs .1 kg per can!!!! 200 can drops are not uncommon on mobs after this vu. would it be asking too much for mind ark to lower the weight of paint? then maybe i could do more than half my old regular 500 ped hunt and still be able to walk.

thanks. ;)

Reactions: RR1
You mean run :scratch2:
you can walk even with a couple of 10ton trucks in your backpockets in EU

Seems to be mostly the brown paint that is overly heavy and now raining down from the sky...

This paint dropping is quite annoying. I haven't noticed any problem with weight yet but I could certainly see the potential problem.

The most annoying thing for me is that too much of my loot is going into storage instead of straight into the TT and my ped card. The paint market is pretty crazy at the moment so knowing what to do with it is tricky. I suspect a lot of it will end up in the TT, eventually.

The most annoying thing for me is that too much of my loot is going into storage instead of straight into the TT and my ped card. The paint market is pretty crazy at the moment so knowing what to do with it is tricky. I suspect a lot of it will end up in the TT, eventually.

Lots colorer and taillor would agrea to buy them for low price.
Something from 110 to 120%

Problem is hunter whant over 150% or they complain , feel robed , or TT...
From my experience , its way better for hunter to sell evrything in 1 package cheap to 1 tailor , than sorting stuf , sell som auction TT som other....
Drop evryhting in storage , 1 time a week got to you taillor , sell the whole package at 115 or 120 or more if there lots of hight stuff like molisk...You will see that your hunting roi will be way better then if you sell only the hight markup item.

Lots colorer and taillor would agrea to buy them for low price.
Something from 110 to 120%

Problem is hunter whant over 150% or they complain , feel robed , or TT...
From my experience , its way better for hunter to sell evrything in 1 package cheap to 1 tailor , than sorting stuf , sell som auction TT som other....
Drop evryhting in storage , 1 time a week got to you taillor , sell the whole package at 115 or 120 or more if there lots of hight stuff like molisk...You will see that your hunting roi will be way better then if you sell only the hight markup item.

Good advice I think. Skins and wools I normally save up to do a bit of tailoring skililng, but paint have always sat in storage until i got a decent stack to sell. If the paint continues to drop like this, hooking up with a colourer (or tailor who colours) would be a good move.

This paint dropping is quite annoying. I haven't noticed any problem with weight yet but I could certainly see the potential problem.

You don´t hunt a lot do you?

You don´t hunt a lot do you?

It may be the mob that you hunt, If you hunt argo for example you more likely gonna get an iron complex then a paint syndrome concerning wheight. Not that they don't drop paint now, but not as much as some other mobs.

It may be the mob that you hunt, If you hunt argo for example you more likely gonna get an iron complex then a paint syndrome concerning wheight. Not that they don't drop paint now, but not as much as some other mobs.

I had to stop my last Argo hunt at half of the time of my normal hunts because I couldn´t run anymore. That has never happened before (exept one time when I found a shitload of dung...lol).

I had to stop my last Argo hunt at half of the time of my normal hunts because I couldn´t run anymore. That has never happened before (exept one time when I found a shitload of dung...lol).

Strange, the only thing I got last time was 45 cans of paint, but a few 165 stones loot wich made me alot heavier then the paint. maybe it's just me, the place or the time of hunting. :confused:

Strange, the only thing I got last time was 45 cans of paint, but a few 165 stones loot wich made me alot heavier then the paint. maybe it's just me, the place or the time of hunting. :confused:

EU is dynamic... :laugh:

...and you should carry an ore refiner on Argo hunts...

EU is dynamic... :laugh:

...and you should carry an ore refiner on Argo hunts...

Well, never needed one on 10k hunts, and I can't hunt longer then that since I only have one A103 and it breaks after aprox 10k ammo with my setting.

btw, selling 200+ped iron :D

Well, never needed one on 10k hunts, and I can't hunt longer then that since I only have one A103 and it breaks after aprox 10k ammo with my setting.

Well, thats the difference between our hunts...
when I´m having fun I break my two A104 and with the A103 I´m heading home...

Well, thats the difference between our hunts...
when I´m having fun I break my two A104 and with the A103 I´m heading home...

Another difference is, it takes me 2h to shoot that 10k ammo. I have fun, break even, but most of all, I can't spend more then 2hours ingame during the week, else I'm a zombie at work (I need 9h of sleep a night btw).

Seems to be mostly the brown paint that is overly heavy and now raining down from the sky...

The new project will permit up to 7 million concurrent users logged into the virtual universe with an overall aim to attract some 150 million users from all over the world. -25 May 2007
The increased detail of armor and clothing will demand more system performance. In an attempt to stave off a lag increase, a deterioration of 2 PEC per item has been introduced when equipping garments and armor. -9 Oct 2007

i like ur sig :D

ti watanabe

Status
Back