PC : proteron ribs

Well the other parts were paid for... and although they are worth low now... they were worth something before to all those that bought them....

As for the return, ya Id say no more then 2 yrs... but Id still put value at 200-300k.... depends if more ribs are needed or turn up.... which time will only tell....

Because like I said you sacrifice old LA DNA for new better one, but the difference between old and new is a cost...

So if someone makes a mistake and pays too much for the other parts like Shoti states he did.....that means Mojorisin should be shorted what the value of this part is if it truly is going to be the rarest part?:scratch2:

Sledge, are you a sales agent or something ?

You have far more to say on this matter that the couple who actually own the rib part.

Theres a saying, "Time will tell" and for me, it will definately come into play here as Mojo and Binford are asking 400K, Quetesh and shoti are offering around the 100k mark. The diffence between those values is too great for a common ground to be met.

I'm in 2 minds about the whole thing. I guess I'm leaning towards hoping that more than 1 rib is required because I'd personally like more than 1 person to hit the jackpot, but saying that, Cheilson made great examples with the teeth scenario where 23 are looted and 12 is required for the DNA.

Truth is, people outside of the deal are sticking their oars in and throwing mud about when it really is nothing to do with them.

I started reading this thread with antiscpation for the how the deal would work out and if Mojo would get her 400K. When I reached the end, I ended up frustrated at some of the plain stupid comments on valuation and even more so angry at the way people are trying to slander potential bidders reputation.

I will leave this thread to the sellers and buyers and suggest some of the thread hijackers do the same !!

Some like myself were quoting Shoti in Mojorisin's sales thread and trying to make sure no one took what he was saying as fact.

Shoti said twice that the Rib was not the only one that was needed.

He has no evidence of that, no one knows except MA/FPC.

All Shoti knew for certain when he put the parts in was that it needed more of the parts in the refiner. Not exactly what ones needed more of them added.

Doing that while he is a potential buyer is an attempt to lower value and scare other buyers away.

Anyone who sees someone doing that should always jump in and stick up for the person they are trying to bully around.

No one knows exactly if the Rib is the only one that will be needed, nor do they know if it isn't the only one needed.

As many have stated only time will tell for certain.

But as of this moment it is the only one looted that we know of. Because of that it is also the rarest. :)

So if someone makes a mistake and pays too much for the other parts like Shoti states he did.....that means Mojorisin should be shorted what the value of this part is if it truly is going to be the rarest part?:scratch2:[/Q]

No not at all... the value of the rib is connected to whether it is the only one needed and dropped which time will tell... any urgent buyers will need to buy soon and risk their investment to potential fall....

Aside from that... its a tough market to grasp.... I dont want to say Mojos find is worth smaller then a certain amount, but its a part of the DNA... the DNA is worth whatever the investors value is in it.... each investor wants different things... me myself.... Id like a 1-2yr max... return investment... thats me though... others might want quicker or not mind slower....

What the part is worth will be what the buyer pays for it.... simple as that.... I dont mean to devalue the value of the rib... just we've seen that its risky business... not something Id stick my balls in :p.

As for your post below... totally agree.... I think that was a little sketchy of Shoti to do.... he could of at least shown whether the rib was all that was needed or whether more was... since that was Mojos part.... as for the other pieces IMO he could keep that hidden as they are his parts collected.... but not sharing the info about the rib is shady.... since Im guessing it lets the refiner know whether more rib or no more rib is needed....

Just from a quick look on entropedia and the limited information that is available there, it seems that there are several mobs that fit the DNA pattern that mojo is predicting (Atrox, Atrax, Berrycled, Daikiba, Formicacida, Exarosaur, Neconu, Pluma) and 1 mob that fits shoti's theory (molisk)

Draw your own conclusions but I can tell you which I'd bet on.

As a side note to shoti, you might want to be carefull who you piss off in the process of bashing the price down. If it turns out that you are wrong and this is in fact the only rib :rollseyes: Mojo could very well just refuse to sell it to you for being such an ass, that would screw your whole investment so far. Just a warning, take it or leave it at your own peril.

Last edited:
So if someone makes a mistake and pays too much for the other parts like Shoti states he did.....that means Mojorisin should be shorted what the value of this part is if it truly is going to be the rarest part?:scratch2:[/Q]

No not at all... the value of the rib is connected to whether it is the only one needed and dropped which time will tell... any urgent buyers will need to buy soon and risk their investment to potential fall....

Aside from that... its a tough market to grasp.... I dont want to say Mojos find is worth smaller then a certain amount, but its a part of the DNA... the DNA is worth whatever the investors value is in it.... each investor wants different things... me myself.... Id like a 1-2yr max... return investment... thats me though... others might want quicker or not mind slower....

What the part is worth will be what the buyer pays for it.... simple as that.... I dont mean to devalue the value of the rib... just we've seen that its risky business... not something Id stick my balls in :p.

As for your post below... totally agree.... I think that was a little sketchy of Shoti to do.... he could of at least shown whether the rib was all that was needed or whether more was... since that was Mojos part.... as for the other pieces IMO he could keep that hidden as they are his parts collected.... but not sharing the info about the rib is shady.... since Im guessing it lets the refiner know whether more rib or no more rib is needed....

From what I understand about how the refiner works......it either tells you that you need more parts and doesn't say what it will make in the info area when it needs more ingredients....or it says more ingredients are needed and says what can be made with what is in when all the types of ingredients are in it.

It does not say how many or what ingredients you need more of though.

That means that until it says you can click the button and make the DNA and someone does just that and gets the extra parts back out from refiner, no one but the employees at MA/FPC knows exactly how many parts are needed.

Simply put no one knows if the Rib will be the only one needed.

Time will tell. ;)
:silly2:

I know!

Lets stop talking, put it in the in-game auction starting att TT-value and give it seven days. No buyout. Then everyone will know what it's worth.

As I see this discussion we have two different camps here.

1. Those who want the price to be sky-high for a reason...

2. Those who wánts to keep the price down for a reason...

IIRC the refiner does only show if you need more kind of parts or more parts of any kind. Impossible for shoti to tell of what kind of parts more pieces are needed.

I know!

Lets stop talking, put it in the in-game auction starting att TT-value and give it seven days. No buyout. Then everyone will know what it's worth.

As I see this discussion we have two different camps here.

1. Those who want the price to be sky-high for a reason...

2. Those who wánts to keep the price down for a reason...

I have absolutely nothing to gain from the price being high or low.

Just trying to clarify something that people keep trying to say that isn't true.:rolleyes:

I wonder if someone already TT-d some of the parts, not knowing what this is all about :laugh:

ye noticed what a retard, i wouldnt be suprised if it was someone who is bidding.

I have a pretty good feeling it was. No way to know for certain atm though.

All I know is that Frimsa will be KoS in-game from now on by everyone I hope.

Mob trained if not in PvP. :yay:

Last edited:
I have a pretty good feeling it was. No way to know for certain atm though.

All I know is that Tox Mr Mox will be KoS in-game from now on by everyone I hope.

Mob trained if not in PvP. :yay:

Tox Mr Mox is not even an avatar :laugh:

Just like you sledgy :D
No wait, you're just annoying :D

I like to annoy assholes, cheats, liars, and thieves. It's satisfying to see them upset. You apprently like to annoy decent people. Bit of a difference there.

Lets just not feed the troll.

At this point we will just be glad we didn't go out of our way to provide more screenshots for someone to use like this.

Lets just not feed the troll.

At this point we will just be glad we didn't go out of our way to provide more screenshots for someone to use like this.

Dont worry, the looser is banned :laugh:

Proteron = Hogglo #2

with "natural" (untaxed) spawn large enough for current needs (leviathan being THE IT mob of the day)

So I would appraise this DNA to Hogglo DNA which was made for ~100 - 150k PED.

Meaning Shoti - substract all the parts you got so far from 150k PED and thats the price of the ribs if u want it for real.

I.

Proteron = Hogglo #2

with "natural" (untaxed) spawn large enough for current needs (leviathan being THE IT mob of the day)

So I would appraise this DNA to Hogglo DNA which was made for ~100 - 150k PED.

Meaning Shoti - substract all the parts you got so far from 150k PED and thats the price of the ribs if u want it for real.

I.

According to www.entropiatracker.com in the last 30 days hogglo globals have amounted to 117k ped. In the same period, proteron globals have amounted to 312k ped. Shoti also has the option to not place any further bids, and flush his ~200k ped investment in prot dna down the drain.

Edit: For those unskilled at math, 312 is roughly three times bigger than 117.

Already spent my life savings and lot of money of investors to gather parts we have now.

It appears that you need to win this auction. You paid too much for some previous pieces and now you do what you can to talk the price down on this piece. You have a lot of ped tied up in this deal. I don't have to remind you that if you don't complete the DNA, you pretty much lose (not to be confused with loose) your "life savings" along with investors money.

The way I see it, unless another rib drops in the next 5 hours, you get to either;
1. Find a way to pay
2. Find a clever way to apologize to your investors.

And to keep this a valid PC post. The price for you is going to be 1k over anyone else's bid.

best of luck!

It appears that you need to win this auction. You paid too much for some previous pieces and now you do what you can to talk the price down on this piece. You have a lot of ped tied up in this deal. I don't have to remind you that if you don't complete the DNA, you pretty much lose (not to be confused with loose) your "life savings" along with investors money.

The way I see it, unless another rib drops in the next 5 hours, you get to either;
1. Find a way to pay
2. Find a clever way to apologize to your investors.

And to keep this a valid PC post. The price for you is going to be 1k over anyone else's bid.

best of luck!

There is nothing to suggest another rib will not drop AFTER the first dna sample is made. Furors, hogs, pretty sure also frescs all have two dna sampes

Rgds

Ace

There is nothing to suggest another rib will not drop AFTER the first dna sample is made. Furors, hogs, pretty sure also frescs all have two dna sampes

Rgds

Ace

However, Letomie did not.

Rgds

Ace

You have a valid point. We just don't know if more will drop or not. We can argue about this mob there is or this mob there isn't but it all comes down to this 1 rib that is here. The rib is a a sure thing, another rib is a possibility. You can take a chance with a possibility or you can pay for the sure thing.

Either way, I dont have the balls to play with this kind of money. Props to you bidders and good luck to all!

I must say that this thread is pure crap. I know that the speculations and time isnt really on mojos side (btw huge gratz mate and i hope you'll get a good share of it). The prices are as simple as David Hasselhoff mind. If all the part that were looted are needed i dont think that the DNA can and will be done. So if not all parts are needed that it goes two ways:

1. Not all parts all needed so maybe if you have a part you would not be able to sell it if the rib is the rare and ONLY part,

2. If 2 or more DNAs can be assebled that means that there will be more ribs dropping so the part will be not worth 400k,

BUT the speculations go on...

IF there is only 1 prot DNA there maybe needed as said be4 10 ribs maybe 20 that will drop or more so the price will be next to nothing.
IF the rib is the UNIQUE part that it's worth the min. price mojo is asking and the buyer is offering and that will be more than 400k.

But lets stop with this crap and see what will drop or wont drop tomorrow/next week/next month...

The only thing that matters to mojo now i think is that this is is THE part and i wish you all the best with that mate and let the other speculate :)

I must say that this thread is pure crap. I know that the speculations and time isnt really on mojos side (btw huge gratz mate and i hope you'll get a good share of it). The prices are as simple as David Hasselhoff mind. If all the part that were looted are needed i dont think that the DNA can and will be done. So if not all parts are needed that it goes two ways:

1. Not all parts all needed so maybe if you have a part you would not be able to sell it if the rib is the rare and ONLY part,

2. If 2 or more DNAs can be assebled that means that there will be more ribs dropping so the part will be not worth 400k,

BUT the speculations go on...

IF there is only 1 prot DNA there maybe needed as said be4 10 ribs maybe 20 that will drop or more so the price will be next to nothing.
IF the rib is the UNIQUE part that it's worth the min. price mojo is asking and the buyer is offering and that will be more than 400k.

But lets stop with this crap and see what will drop or wont drop tomorrow/next week/next month...

The only thing that matters to mojo now i think is that this is is THE part and i wish you all the best with that mate and let the other speculate :)

I remeber u said same with your neckbone. Someone who overbid me then few K peds and u sell to him not even PMing me while we had agreed deal at 70 K peds is in nice shit now.

Back