• I do not care

Votes: 17 14.4%

• Total voters

rhogenbe

Stalker
Society
Project -X-
Siobhan Siam Ameno
My first impression after i saw the Personal Storage Terminal in my storage was yes finally a great asset to place in my estate. Then i saw it was L after placing it i saw it decayed 10 pec a try.

I personally would like it to be UL. I think a lot of people like for instance shopkeepers would also like to not to have to walk a long way completely overloaded due to the weight of all the items.

So i am curious who else wants to have the Personal Storage Terminal turned UL.

Cheers
Siam

how much is its value?
so how many tries do you have to fix your estate?

my shop is fucked up although they said shops are working :rolleyes:

We got it with 15 ped TT

It decays 10 pec each time you access it.

Well if it costs 10 pec a go, surely most people should just TT it and take the 15 ped, then carry the stuff to their flat?

But to kinda agree with the OP, the best solution is to keep the L ones as L ones, and for Marcus Callender to put some UL ones on auction, maybe 100 of them, SB 1 ped..... If there is a need for them, they will sell.

Forrest :)

This would also make it easier for the shop owners or just sellers at the apartment to grab something fast when they got a customer in front of them.

Just look at all those potential things you could do with it.

you got it for free. live with it as it is.

We got it with 15 ped TT

It decays 10 pec each time you access it.

bloody hope its not every time its accessed, that would mean 150 times used then its useless, whats point in that?

sure its not every time its put down/pucjed up?

It was only meant as a temporary solution to a problem, not as a big score for estate owners.

Decay. . . .

No Doubt. We need these terminals badly. It should be UL, becase if
not. It will just turn Into a four hundred Kilo Box. If they can be manufactured, the markup will skyrocket, againmaking it either innaccessable for
many who need it.

But I also got a resettlement box too so I dunno what the use of the storage thing is? But hey it was free so aint gonna complain :)

It was only meant as a temporary solution to a problem, not as a big score for estate owners.

I know what it is meant for.
My estate is now approximately 1.5 times as far from Camp Echidna as before VU10. I actually do no mind the 10 pec decay. I just would like it to be repairable.

bloody hope its not every time its accessed, that would mean 150 times used then its useless, whats point in that?

sure its not every time its put down/pucjed up?

No i checked it.
Putting it down gives no decay.
Opening the storage container does.

Well if it costs 10 pec a go, surely most people should just TT it and take the 15 ped, then carry the stuff to their flat?

But to kinda agree with the OP, the best solution is to keep the L ones as L ones, and for Marcus Callender to put some UL ones on auction, maybe 100 of them, SB 1 ped..... If there is a need for them, they will sell.

Forrest :)

I agree with Forrest that mayby the L ones should stay L and newer UL ones should be introduced.

They've already designed it--unless they're complete fools it will make an appearance on a bp soon. I don't really expect mine to be UL, but i do think MA should make the bp for the (L) unit common enough and cheap enough to click that they can be purchased at a very low markup.

And i think they should use stinktree paintings in the manufacturing process. :yay: And lots of common robot components. :)

I know what it is meant for.
My estate is now approximately 1.5 times as far from Camp Echidna as before VU10. I actually do no mind the 10 pec decay. I just would like it to be repairable.

But these were only meant to 1. temporarily hold the items in the estate without filling up normal storage and 2. let you carry your items back to your estate easily. They even gave you 150 accesses so you don't have to pull everything out and into your inventory at once when you reach your estate.

Umm....what happens when the box breaks with crap in it?

Umm....what happens when the box breaks with crap in it?

The personal storage doesn't actually have anything in it. It just gives you access to storage the same storage from the storage boxes in towns. So when it breaks you won't be able to access your storage from that particular one.

It is FREE for christ's sake. What, you complain at Christmas when your wife gives you a nice new toolbox? "Eventually this is going to break, and I will need something else to take it's place, so what's the point? This gift is useless to me."

There's bigger things to beef about. How about resolving issues with graphics cards so more people can get in the game?

I can just see it now... "Sven? I know you were working on the problem where the game doesn't remember graphics settings, but drop that and write the code to make the personal storeage containers UL cuz some folks are upset about that."

Sorry Boss, but I voted No. Based entirely on the fact that I haven't got one :D

if they do bring out a bp and make it accessable enough to buy at low MU for the L one then i like it :)

as for a UL one id imagine if one exisists it would end up being worth alot

Greed Greed Greed it was not given for a keepsake just temporary, don't drag focus away from IMPORTANT stuff to fix greed.

I actually suggested about 2 years or so ago that a craftable 'wall safe' giving you a link to personal storage would be a good idea. But I wouldnt want it limited or decaying per use.

Back