PETITION for Miners ...

Status
Killahbee Killer Bee Killahbee

Sange Perseverance Yasha

Malachalypse Mal theElder

and whats with all the Lyst MA/FPC?!

sure, sign me up. My loot was better mining 3 years ago, check my tracker. It's kinda sad for the time and $ I put into this. But then again, we chose to mine. You can always go and hunt to lose PED.:laugh:

Thwar Plomb Basher

RP Rave Prospector, signing.

im not a miner but i admire the orginisation.. well done:yay:

Hell Raiser Strumpan

Remove my name from the list pls.

Right cause, wrong person..

I have to say this first, i was going to put my name up here but then i thought about it and decided not too. Ma has come out with mining events and hopfully more comes out. BUT If you notice mining is probably one of the best ways to profit in game, and you know what keeps us miners in business the crafters. The point is what more do you want MA to drop ? as you said not everyone can get everything soo? what is it that Ma can do more to make mining more 'fun'. i think they have done a good job with adding new mats to the game and the new vu changed most of the map of the ores/enmaters. and i am dissappointed with the mining events but i mean it's only cause i never got 'lucky' enough to loot a mining piece sad. anyways The cause your doing atm i don't see the prime point of it, i don't see what more MA can do but allow the cycle of ped to flow in and out of mining/crafting. anyways good luck with whatever goal it is your are tryin to achieve.

on a side note. HUNTING COSTS SOO MUCH, items are the only thing that makes it profitable. *to those who loot items* lol

So your using an petition for one couse on another couse? seems odd to me. New couse, new petition. Cant just recycle this one to every couse you have :laugh:

"Im gonna do a petition to raise money for research... well, might aswell use the same one on all my causes" <- this logic is very flawed :scratch2:

If u start using the petition for other things then the orignal couse, plz remove my name from the list, thanks ;)

So your using an petition for one couse on another couse? seems odd to me. New couse, new petition. Cant just recycle this one to every couse you have :laugh:

"Im gonna do a petition to raise money for research... well, might aswell use the same one on all my causes" <- this logic is very flawed :scratch2:

If u start using the petition for other things then the orignal couse, plz remove my name from the list, thanks ;)

This petition are made to bring more SGA items for game with more events more SGA are insert in game for miners

This petition are made to bring more SGA items for game with more events more SGA are insert in game for miners

Sure, we could use more events, but not really right to use the petition to show support for your idea of how an event should look like, either make a suggestion for yourself or make a new petition to support your idea of an event.

I for one dont think Landgrab for miner is a good idea, and if the petitions includes thinking it is, then remove my name. Like post above me said, sga is over. If u want support for your event ideas, dont use this petition.

kk i unerstend... Sorry

divad davlui lui

Miners Union

I dont get what this is for? I understand that mining is going in the wrong dirrection, but what do you hope to achieve with this?

I also wonder why MA forget miners. They only concentrate on hunters and crafters, while miners get nothing. Even sweater they have their new "gun" for free. What do miners get!!! nothing and even I don't see any spaceship signal after Cry 2 added.

count me in "Trung VantAntr Tran"

Mario Jupiter Barbosa

Please Ma we want something more!!!

Signed here!

Werzoth Werz Thelgard

Diana Kyra Riberg

:wtg:

Back after almost 3 years :yay: glad to see the community arround did not fade ;)

Pedro Wally Stormrage

Just singing for the miners. I sell would go mining more if i would trust the system a bit more. Now is seems like ped 2 fast spend.

Status
Back