Selling: Pixie SGA (M) full.

Holy cow! Thats a lot of Pixie SGA? Isn't it? Good luck selling ;)

Holy cow 1k peds buyout?! That's insane... I didn't think pixie SGA has risen that much.....good luck selling.

~Danimal

Its ok. I just like to play with it.
Ill just repost it in a few months like last time.
Its a full set of SGA at 600

Yep and that's what I was thinking, but want sure if something happened all of a sudden to increase the prices as I haven't been playing since the 4th of may (lack of computer availablity)

~Danimal

How many sets was that BO for??

subscribing just to see if you come to your senses and cut the sb down to lower than a third, which is more around its value, then i may be interested

I offer tt+300 tops

You really should stop falling for Carlito's scams and then trying to get your PEDs back by reselling your market-manipulated overpriced crap to the next mug.

Seriously, this is the second time this week that you've done exactly the same thing, do you never learn?

You really should stop falling for Carlito's scams and then trying to get your PEDs back by reselling your market-manipulated overpriced crap to the next mug.

Seriously, this is the second time this week that you've done exactly the same thing, do you never learn?

:laugh: wow.....

Umm who is Carlito?
Second time this week?
I bought all the pixie sga sets myself!
I bought each piece myself in the AH when they came out.
I payed about 35 ped markup on each. If any of you remember.
7x35+TT= You do the math

Ill make it easy on you.
BO is 600.

I guess this means Gnome is worth about +400 then?

Good Luck

Menace

I payed about 35 ped markup on each. If any of you remember.
7x35+TT= You do the math

Ill make it easy on you.
BO is 600.
35x7 = 245...can't say I follow. If that's the case I can't imagine why you would expect to sell it for more than +300.

Im going to keep it.
I will enhance it again and add stronger plates.
Ill try and sell again later when they no longer work for me.

Last edited:
Back