Players where banned O.o

If ppl cannot get hit if they hide in a vehicle, then programmers need to fix it.

If a tango timer gets reset if you jump in a vehicle and out of it, then programmers need to fix it.

The programmers should be banned or fired. We don't need less players in this ever shrinking thing we call a virtual universe. The players are simply playing the game and using all means possible to win. It's not like they are peeking and poking or changing the game files for god mode. Being smarter than your opponent always led to victories.

We need programmers that actually fix bugs and not work around them like ' this mob is unreachable' .

Touché!
+rep

Let me guess you go to a village rather together with hulk :) But have fun anyway.

:popcorn:

Pretty, pretty, please don't lock this thread. I want to see where this goes :laugh:

Some accusations I saw in a forum:

So today i learnt about 2 exploits in pvp4 that ******* and his guys use, first is the blown up hovercraft this hover craft makes u invincible even from rockets,
u can kill people in destroyed pitbulls but not in hovvercrafts so basicly what ****** is doing is using a real exploit not just to hide him self this makes him unkillable "god mode".

Other thing is his frined or brother **********, he uses tango exploit he jump in vtol and it reset the timer and he jump out and shoot again these 2 exploits they are using cost me alot of ped i remeber wasting almost 50ped rocket ammo on **** in hoovercraft and could not kill him with tier 5 vrex sga did not do any dmg.

and

***** explained the tango bug to me this morning.

I think a tango fire rate is 5per min. With this bug you dont have to wait for the cool down period of 12seconds as soon as you jump into the vtol the clock resets thus you can fire the weapon as soon as you can jump out of the vtol.

A 200ped tt tango which would normally take 2 weeks of hunting to run down can now be done in a less than a day. Thus tiering the weapon more quickly. The ped used would be the same ofc.

To this end you could hunt levis and kill them in 5-6 shots with little or no time for them to regenerate. Out of a 2000ped hunt you would think you could hit at least a 500-1000 ped levi thus you can tier the weapon for free, or at least a fraction of the cost it would normally be.

Couple this with trying to attack a person using this expliot in pvp4 and well...... your f****d.

About the tango reload time reset i'm not sure about that but what i know is one in pvp4 shoot with tango and reload inside his pitpull all the time + he mob trained me and jaro 1-2 days ago.(one of hulk's mate)

The Hovercraft exploit yeah i know what you mean i even got screen of one of the usual pkers doing it (one of hulk's mate)
screen here : https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=26328

those doing that are mainly all hulk's mates (including hulk) maybe one or 2 don't do it but most does it. Hulk even continue exploit after he got 1 month banned not so long ago (I don't know the exact reason of his ban).

and where is exploit on this screen?!

btw, Spawp +rep
That all the problems of development, they cant create a quality product with no bugs and inability exploits ... and suffer the players, and so that there are not many ... its very sad...

btw, Spawp +rep
That all the problems of development, they cant create a quality product with no bugs and inability exploits ... and suffer the players, and so that there are not many ... its very sad...

YA but some ppl instead of raporting the bug using it to get the advantage against other ppl. Thats the point. If you would have infinite ammo bug what would you do? Kill every fucking mob you can for free or reported it? Dont answer i know the answer already.

Last edited:
btw, Spawp +rep

Please stop talking trash and be aware of the rules...

As an Entropia Universe participant you are obliged by the Terms of Use (ToU) to report bugs and errors to Entropia Universe Support whenever you discover them. Neglecting to report errors or bugs, or deliberately using bugs or errors to your own advantage, may result in the termination of your Entropia Universe account.
Source: http://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/support-policies/bug-and-error-reports/index.xml

If ppl cannot get hit if they hide in a vehicle, then programmers need to fix it.

If a tango timer gets reset if you jump in a vehicle and out of it, then programmers need to fix it.

The programmers should be banned or fired. We don't need less players in this ever shrinking thing we call a virtual universe. The players are simply playing the game and using all means possible to win. It's not like they are peeking and poking or changing the game files for god mode. Being smarter than your opponent always led to victories.

We need programmers that actually fix bugs and not work around them like ' this mob is unreachable' .

Yes but this is also sort of a cop off to me when it comes to the attitude that this is being smarter than your enemies. The people utilizing these bugs already know that they are not supposed to use them. It's simple morality if you know you are getting a better advantage (unfair as either your opponents don't know or don't care to use) than some others (and yes this is jealousy speaking in a way) than you shouldn't use the fucking bug. Same guys do it over and over again soon as new bug comes out they are first to use and then when finally it is discovered alot of times they are first to be pointing fingers about others using. What i also don't like about this is usually MA does nothing to them except temp ban and allows for them to still keep whatever unfair advantage that they gained. I agree that it sucks that developers in this game really don't give a shit unless it gets enough people stirred up (and definitely pvp4 and other pvp issues have always been put on backburner anyways).. What it comes down to is you know it is a damn bug.. Been going on forever in all games but when mostly real money is involved it becomes a little more serious. Crappiest thing about all of this is MA keeps alot of this stuff in the GRAY area until it makes enough people angry and perhaps only when enough people report it

lol, so I see that only way to do PK is write as much support as you can, only one way to win :D because using hoover is an exploit, but using pitbul no ? when pitbul is destroyed is same as hoover (hard to hit player in it) about rockets- it has range, so if you stand in destryed hoover you get dmg, but if you hide behind a hoover or pitbul, you dont get dmg, it is same like shoot rocket 15m near player, so where is bug ? lets start to write support when see any player using pitbul while mining, vigi, prepare when you go near me, you jump out of pitbul, drop probe and jump in (exploit ???), or when you see gd, jump in to pitbul and run with mobs ?? have a lot of screen with few players doing this, time to flood MA ?? because I think is also could be like explot its easy way to avoid GD, avoid to get kill in hunt armor, one more when you shoot pitbul and pitbul almost destryed one guy put another pitbul, jump to it and run out of pvp with mobs, then hunt PVP4 mobs in non lootable zone, so this is not exploit ? it is fair game ??

Last edited:

The programmers should be banned or fired.

1438_original_DPmwX.

i sent A SUPPORT CASE almost a year ago about it and mad a post about it

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?196754-car-used-as-shield-in-pvp&highlight=

the only way to will fix it if they loose alot of money other wise it will not be fix

instead of new contents they should fix all the bug they have

almost hard to play now there are stuff out there not fixes for year dont know if i should do it or not

i know at the rig i doo like the other i hide in there car also it been soo long you dont know if it supose to be like that or not

there no warning other that poeple post if it aloud or not

Is hiding in a destroyed boat an exploit?
That's were you were hiding the other day...ROFL:laugh:

LOL (; i can totally see him doing this.. His fullname should read CareBear Menace PotKettleBlack

Hey Gunzy quit lurkin and weigh in on this shit! ;P

Last edited:
Interesting thread. Subscribed.

or when you see gd, jump in to pitbul and run with mobs ?? have a lot of screen with few players doing this, time to flood MA ??

Yep, you should first place in these reports ur best friend who does that often when sees me.

lol, so I see that only way to do PK is write as much support as you can, only one way to win

Especialy when you and your best friend were the first who started to report on me. For example I attacked once you both and by mistake took nearby monster with me (mulaak'fs are very agressive). So you both wrote immediately to support that I do "mob train".

Hiding in a destroyed car is the exploit. Driving away in a car is not. Black Angels and CCCP have been hiding in destroyed cars since the beginning of the new Land Grab. Hopefully MindArk will now ban the noobs.

Menace

Why are you still bringing up a dead topic, when we never hid in "destroyed" vehicles at claim.

In fact, we don't even spawn vehicles anymore, only VTOL's because the noobs over at Hotplanetrock radio station have been paid to annoy us by someone not even worth mentioning with mob trains.

Get your facts straight before you start bursting your bubble.

IF invincible cars should exist, it should be done like this....

Yep, you should first place in these reports ur best friend who does that often when sees me.

Especialy when you and your best friend were the first who started to report on me. For example I attacked once you both and by mistake took nearby monster with me (mulaak'fs are very agressive). So you both wrote immediately to support that I do "mob train".

If I say that do support it is not mean that I write it, because for me is shame to make support cases for any shit. About start one friend got warning when called you coward, it was start and you started to fight with support cases. A lot of ppl know that you do support for any word any action, even when I added you to pitbul guest list, you told me: "support going to..." I have screenie. So time to start make support cases ?

even when I added you to pitbul guest list, you told me: "support going to..." I have screenie.

And clear our worries, you added him to pitbul guest list just to give a man a quick ride without this formality if he ever happens to need it, right? Not like you wanted to see who's the gd from the edge of radar even if them are mountains between you and this is the definition of the exploit?

people is hiding in cars to not be killed from ranged weapoins like tango or (bug bug stone ) one server unique super speed tango range gun :)

imagine how ppl has to run to enemy from 200 to 50 range without hiding, if 1 hit from tango is 365 damage ?

or how to shoot a plain where 2 nibs is shooting from fire of hell range (200m) and stand and see how it killing u without hiding?

use a vtol too with fire of hell or, for example, get out of pvp areas, you won't have to hide anymore. Good to hear that hiding is the point of pvp, always thought is the other way around.

Hiding in a destroyed car is the exploit. Driving away in a car is not. Black Angels and CCCP have been hiding in destroyed cars since the beginning of the new Land Grab. Hopefully MindArk will now ban the noobs.

I do think hiding behind destroyed cars should be an exploit. I think with the Land Grab its a fairly clear exploit, but with lootable PVP it's a bit less clear.

I think its not unreasonable for someone to think along the lines 'Look MA made these cars such that you can't be hit in a destroyed one. Maybe that is deliberate, how easy would it be for a laser to get through the metalwork of a car? I can use this to protect myself in PVP!'

I'm totally OK with MA deciding it's an exploit. But banning people for using it seems harsh. How is anyone supposed to know it is an exploit?

MA really really need to publish a list of known, unfixed, exploits on the client loader. And perm-ban anyone who repeatedly uses them.

...even when I added you to pitbul guest list...

Nice you are bragging about it publically:) I am not in your friend list and I never asked you to add me. But you have adventage over me in pvp thanks to this bug.

Nice you are bragging about it publically:) I am not in your friend list and I never asked you to add me. But you have adventage over me in pvp thanks to this bug.

LOL so why you added me if it is a bug ? so you know that it is a bug and use it ?

I do think hiding behind destroyed cars should be an exploit. I think with the Land Grab its a fairly clear exploit, but with lootable PVP it's a bit less clear.

I think its not unreasonable for someone to think along the lines 'Look MA made these cars such that you can't be hit in a destroyed one. Maybe that is deliberate, how easy would it be for a laser to get through the metalwork of a car? I can use this to protect myself in PVP!'

I'm totally OK with MA deciding it's an exploit. But banning people for using it seems harsh. How is anyone supposed to know it is an exploit?

MA really really need to publish a list of known, unfixed, exploits on the client loader. And perm-ban anyone who repeatedly uses them.

Exactly.

So far in this argument i have seen 2 sides (clans?) accusing each other all kinds of stuff, and for casual observer it's hard to tell who is victim and who is perpetrator. I would hazard a guess that in this situation both sides are guilty of something, and they will go to any lengths to find some wrongdoing on behalf of other side. And looks like someone found a loophole how to get MA involved.

Who cares about some pvp4 noobs, they are assholes anyways, apart from a few guys (and girls).

Let them burn.

LOL so why you added me if it is a bug ? so you know that it is a bug and use it ?

I have never added you, provide screen if u have...

Back