Pop hide and claw

Ed Ward

Deactivated Account
Society
Secret Agent
Ed Lguigui Ward
Having discovered Pop hide and Pop claw, just wanted to inform that they are not accepted in enmatter refiner (for DNA) nor in goot tailoring refiner (for texture)

If anyone got an idea of the possible use (or future use), just feel free to drop a post :)

I guess in a BP to come.

Strange the hide cant be refined either way but the claw would make sense in a melee weapon BP of some sort.

It could be just decoration :)

Having discovered Pop hide and Pop claw, just wanted to inform that they are not accepted in enmatter refiner (for DNA) nor in goot tailoring refiner (for texture)

If anyone got an idea of the possible use (or future use), just feel free to drop a post :)

item info of the other dragons' hides, claws etc. say "used in crafting" so i reckon these will be too. have you checked the description already?

they came in separated loots, and looted some from many pop dragons.
Yes, a bp to come is probably what will happen.
I first thought that maybe it would be possible to make DNA and texture later, after a future update.
Time will tell!

Congratz!!!
I dont know much about the DNA business, but maybe it wo'nt work until you got multiple of it.

they came in separated loots, and looted some from many pop dragons.
Yes, a bp to come is probably what will happen.
I first thought that maybe it would be possible to make DNA and texture later, after a future update.
Time will tell!

I have been shooting pops for two days and haven't looted either. How often did the skins drop?

I think hides and claws dropped only one day. Almost all dragons gave either one or the other... Now not dropping anymore

I think hides and claws dropped only one day. Almost all dragons gave either one or the other... Now not dropping anymore

Hope they start dropping again. I would love to hear an explaination about why they chose to do that. Maybe it will be in the next update.

Its probably just crafting stuff just like the blood and all from the motorhead security

interesed

I would be interested in buying if you are selling... PM

looted a claw yesterday, so it's still dropping at a lower rate

Finally got my first claw tonight. :yay:

Back