Price increase on Molisk teeth...

AACB

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Frick AACB Frick
Just wanted to start a discussion on this topic.

I've noticed that the price on molisk teeth and their corresponding buttons has increase just within the last week or so. Any ideas on the reason, have that many people picked up the tailoring industry as a new profession? Could it have something to do with the new textures? Have teeth just not been looting?

Just wanted to get your thoughts on the situation. I have just recently started to skill in taloring and since i started i have notices that i could usually buy my teeth from 380-400%, but now i see them mostly going for 450+. For me this isn't good for most of the items i created with then I usually TT so i can't increase my markup because of the price increase in materials used, so I guess I am just going to have to take this price increase to my own pocket.

I have been trying to loot the teeth myself instead of buying markup, but it may not be worth the ped in ammo and decay i spend. I will have to experiment and fine out.

So what do you all think?

I am thinking (hoping) the price is returning to its "normal" level of around 800%, where it use to be for a quite a long time. :yay:

Last edited:
hey buddy Molisk teeth have actually hit a Low for the time being and it looks like they are turning around a bit Usually there around 500% but it all depends on how many are hunting them and if they are dropping atm in quantities.

EU is dynamic.

Or maybe it's just the same manipulating vermin that messed with Foul bone prices not too long ago.

Same as a stock market depending on different factors price goes up and down. No dramatic price change happend and I do not belive price go back to 800%.

Or maybe it's just the same manipulating vermin that messed with Foul bone prices not too long ago.

I didn't discount that. I'm just saying market value friggin changes, okay?

I don't know why price is raising because i looted 3 times as much on a 1k ped run then i used to...looted around 30ped tt of it, highest drop was 12 from a warrior

i had to laugh at 1st when the thread starter called 500% 'high'

but really, prices go up, prices go down. price plummeted for the molisk teeth because people hunted the hell out of them to get the shogun feet.

I didn't discount that. I'm just saying market value friggin changes, okay?

And for a market value to change it requires something to have an effect on it. So all I was saying is that maybe this was the force behind the changeable market, which in this context was a way of saying "EU is dynamic". ;)

Thin and fine wool are dropping more so people tailor up their materials i guess :)

Thin and fine wool are dropping more so people tailor up their materials i guess :)

What he said, fine textile is much cheaper so tailors can afford to pay few pec per molisk button more and still click for the same total markup.

they are pretty cheap at 500 % and below, they came from 1000 and camped a long time at 800 and 600 %

i hope they go up a bit :silly2:...

Have teeth just not been looting?

I have been trying to loot the teeth myself ...
Surely this answers your question?

I think the number of drops is slightly down but the number per drop has a greater range now, I looted 8 (or possibly 9, I forget) from a Gatherer 2 days ago.

Actually the reason it has gone up is fairly simple i think. The teeth are dropping more and that isn't the problem. It's the drop rate of other items that has affected it. What are the 3 BP's most people skill on while starting up.

Mannell Shoes
Basis Shirt
Basic Pants

Well the drop rate for generic leather has really increased along with the drop rate for thin wool. The one thing that has really decreased (maybe not in overall number, but in relation to the other materials) is fine leather. This makes skilling on Mannell shoes hard because you can't get enough to do hundreds of clicks easily. So people have now moved to basic shirt and pants to skill (both of which use molisk buttons). This has caused the rise in price on molisk teeth. This could be solved by an increase in fine leather drops or by and increase in Reilly Boot's BP's dropping. Otherwise we will see teeth continue to increase back to the 800% levels.

Actually the reason it has gone up is fairly simple i think. The teeth are dropping more and that isn't the problem. It's the drop rate of other items that has affected it. What are the 3 BP's most people skill on while starting up.

Mannell Shoes
Basis Shirt
Basic Pants

Well the drop rate for generic leather has really increased along with the drop rate for thin wool. The one thing that has really decreased (maybe not in overall number, but in relation to the other materials) is fine leather. This makes skilling on Mannell shoes hard because you can't get enough to do hundreds of clicks easily. So people have now moved to basic shirt and pants to skill (both of which use molisk buttons). This has caused the rise in price on molisk teeth. This could be solved by an increase in fine leather drops or by and increase in Reilly Boot's BP's dropping. Otherwise we will see teeth continue to increase back to the 800% levels.

Not do down anyone else's post but this is the kind of post i was looking for. Obviously prices are going to go up and down in a working market. And Entropia Universe is dynamic. I was just wondering why they were at the price they are now.

About the 800% they used to be at, I was unaware of that and thanks for the information.

They are going up now because I made a decision to start tailoring :(
Same thing happened with Riker UL2 when I decided I wanted one.
Both times I changed my mind so the prices will presumably soon drop. As soon as I think of something else to do the relevant costs will increase there as well.

I know someone that allways buy molisk @ 500% and have done that for about a month now, and I see him trading all days and allways (I really mean ALLWAYS) got customers, so imagine if everyone go to him to sell their teeth, then the market value will go up to around 530% quite fast.

I dont say that the priceraise is because of him, but i think he is helping with it.

...is kinda good :p

i kept mine since more than a year now i guess (i guess i had more than 5k, and kept 2k for a while ;) ) from the time when i used to hunt molis mainly

depends on whom you ask, moli hunters or tailors ;)

actualy as an update to this thread the price have come down more than 50% in two days now because of the huge molisk tooth loots on the new dna lands!! 300 tooth in 30 mins is pretty good

:yay:

I've noticed that the price on molisk teeth and their corresponding buttons has increase just within the last week or so. Any ideas on the reason, have that many people picked up the tailoring industry as a new profession? Could it have something to do with the new textures? Have teeth just not been looting?:yay:

Just wanted to get your thoughts on the situation. I have just recently started to skill in taloring and since i started i have notices that i could usually buy my teeth from 380-400%, but now i see them mostly going for 450+. For me this isn't good for most of the items i created with then I usually TT so i can't increase my markup because of the price increase in materials used, so I guess I am just going to have to take this price increase to my own pocket.:yay::D

I have been trying to loot the teeth myself instead of buying markup, but it may not be worth the ped in ammo and decay i spend. I will have to experiment and fine out.

I've noticed that the price on molisk teeth and their corresponding buttons has increase just within the last week or so. Any ideas on the reason, have that many people picked up the tailoring industry as a new profession? Could it have something to do with the new textures? Have teeth just not been looting?:yay:

Just wanted to get your thoughts on the situation. I have just recently started to skill in taloring and since i started i have notices that i could usually buy my teeth from 380-400%, but now i see them mostly going for 450+. For me this isn't good for most of the items i created with then I usually TT so i can't increase my markup because of the price increase in materials used, so I guess I am just going to have to take this price increase to my own pocket.:yay::D

:yay::D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sorry, 2 week break. I'll go hunting them again next week.
Didn't knew that 1k teeth a day I looted really made that difference though :scratch2::D

Back