Public Apology.

I'm not sure what to make of this. I'm unclear what exactly op is apologising for. Is there a reason why what he has done is a secret? I can't see what harm it would do to state what wrong(s) he has done but only benefits. If we all knew what wrong(s) he has done we can make more informed opinions and in the long run would benefit the community in that others would know what not to do. As a consequence we would have better in game trading channels because people would be better behaved and the whole process of trading would be more dignified and smoother for all parties.

from what I can tell, i did nothing wrong inside of the trade channel but its still unclear why I'm banned, but overall the most likely reason is that i messaged quite a lot of people asking if they had anything for sale (TWEN or FFA) when clearly some people dislike interactions without consent, this was in my previous post about the matter. I didn't realise how many people would be interested in the post hence why I never added a reason as i knew the offended parties would know what i've done wrong.

One less spam, could we also have mystersnow removed from the channel? How he is still there is a miracle 😂
contrary to your opinion I didn't spam, infact i had a a timer 15 minutes apart for when to post on #calytrade or #trade

from what I can tell, i did nothing wrong inside of the trade channel but its still unclear why I'm banned, but overall the most likely reason is that i messaged quite a lot of people asking if they had anything for sale (TWEN or FFA) when clearly some people dislike interactions without consent, this was in my previous post about the matter. I didn't realise how many people would be interested in the post hence why I never added a reason as i knew the offended parties would know what i've done wrong.
You messaged me. Don’t think I responded.. not sure why that’ll get you banned it’s perfectly acceptable to PM people asking for stuff…

People don’t have to reply … like I didn’t… I have no negative feels off the back of it..

#freedomofspeech
#trumpforeupresident

Have you contacted support and/or morax to find out at least who banned you from the channel or who the moderators are?

Did you threaten anyone multiple times? I know I’ve gotten death threats and threats to my real life career because I stream and share information.

n
Have you contacted support and/or morax to find out at least who banned you from the channel or who the moderators are?

Did you threaten anyone multiple times? I know I’ve gotten death threats and threats to my real life career because I stream and share information.
never threatened anyone in game ever, made a support case and they couldn't help

Ah yeah you have pmed me a few times asking to buy/sell me something for my rental service. So you are basically just cold calling people to make trades. I dont see the harm in that.

lol lets calm down with the "woah it takes massive balls to apologize" yeah no

apologizing only after getting a ban is just a defense mechanism lol, if he did before and realized how bad he was before that'd be another story

cold-calling (or cold PM'ing?) for lowball trading is and will always be considered rude especially if you do it many times

and with all the secrecy surrounding what happened...yeah i dont believe the ban was uncalled for, this is sketchy at best

good luck out there, and by that i mean out of calytrade apparantly :)

apologizing only after getting a ban is just a defense mechanism lol, if he did before and realized how bad he was before that'd be another story

cold-calling (or cold PM'ing?) for lowball trading is and will always be considered rude especially if you do it many times

and with all the secrecy surrounding what happened...yeah i dont believe the ban was uncalled for, this is sketchy at best

infact i wasnt lowball trading :d, i was offering going market prices, but your totally right, if i didn't get banned how would i know i was doing anything wrong?
there is no secrecy I've told everything i know, so you and i both are both as confused as each other.
trying my best here man

Personally I've never had any issues with Aqua,

Don't know what happend to make this thread happen but overall I think Aqua is a good guy.

I didn't realise how many people would be interested in the post hence why I never added a reason as i knew the offended parties would know what i've done wrong.
I have no idea what this is about but for future reference here and in life. Apologies without context are pretty much meaningless.

An appology requires acknowledgment of a specific wrong doing, remourse for said thing with a commitment to not do it further.

Blanket appologies in line with "I'm sorry for whatever you think I did wrong" or "I'm sorry, and those offended will know why" are ineffective and hollow.

Not quite sure what the end goal is this thread is other than an attempt to get reinstated in chat if you were banned.

I have no idea what this is about but for future reference here and in life. Apologies without context are pretty much meaningless.

An appology requires acknowledgment of a specific wrong doing, remourse for said thing with a commitment to not do it further.

Blanket appologies in line with "I'm sorry for whatever you think I did wrong" or "I'm sorry, and those offended will know why" are ineffective and hollow.

Not quite sure what the end goal is this thread is other than an attempt to get reinstated in chat if you were banned.
someone gets it

To be fair he asked support what he did wrong and got "sry cant help you" and asked the forum if anyone knows and got no explaination. And reading the replies in this thread from people who interacted with him no ones saying anything negative except that it was unsolicited. So with the ban it sure seems like he did something wrong but no one can say what it was. Kinda shitty situation to be in and get critique such as this.

Pretty dog shit take. I was one who stated i got low balled by him but he was by no means an ass or pushy. And the secrecy is secrecy cus obv no one knows, including himself and MA have any idea what happened.

And the secrecy is secrecy cus obv no one knows, including himself and MA have any idea what happened.
obviously no one knows? not even OP?

if OP doesn't know what he did then what is he apologizing for exactly?

MA saying they cannot help is not the same as not knowing, they have all the chat logs, trade history and whatnot

obviously no one knows? not even OP?

if OP doesn't know what he did then what is he apologizing for exactly?

MA saying they cannot help is not the same as not knowing, they have all the chat logs, trade history and whatnot
So if no one knows why are you so quick to crucify him?

Really this is all over unsolicited PMs? Are we really that antisocial where such an incident is so egregious to warrant banning a player from the main trading platform in game?
Ridiculous abuse of power. Removal from calytrade can effectively end your Entropia career as far as I’m concerned, especially if you’re a trader.
Unban him FFS this is ridiculous.

Really this is all over unsolicited PMs? Are we really that antisocial where such an incident is so egregious to warrant banning a player from the main trading platform in game?
Ridiculous abuse of power. Removal from calytrade can effectively end your Entropia career as far as I’m concerned, especially if you’re a trader.
Unban him FFS this is ridiculous.
we have no idea because OP didnt care yet to give his full version, only dodgy evasive bits of info that fits whatever narrative hes going for

because op is not sorry for what he did

op is sorry he got caught
Think first. He's a trader. Get's banned, isn't quite sure why. Has exhausted all possibilities of trying to find out why, to no avail ...

I'm pretty sure someone in that kind of position would be sorry. You say he got caught, mind explaining caught at exactly what?

Back