Info: PVP Statistics

PVP Statistics... Check all boxes that apply to you, if you go into PVP often please mark your to

• Total voters

Meculus

Elite
Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro
I have ventured into PVP a few times just for the thrill of "getting away with it". Where I know most likely if I were to be spotted by any of the Pkr's I would most certainly have my a$$ handed to me.

So this like many experiences makes me curious about the rest of the people running through the PVP3 and PVP4 zones. From the Hunters to the Hunted what the statistics actually are. On one end, getting caught and looted, and on the other being a Human Hunter and succeeding.

I have attached a pole for simplicity of the masses, but I would be curious to see some personal track records here as well.

Example:

Entered PVP X amount of times
Had no encounters X amount of times
Was Looted in PVP X amount of times
PK'd X amount of times
TT amount lost
TT amount gained

Just an Idea, but I think it would be interesting to get some good statistics here so If you are looking at this thread please give it a :yay:BUMP:yay: to allow as many votes as possible, after all the best statistics require as many people involved as possible.

See ya in there, I'll be the one running like hell!!

Last edited:
I've done some mining in the contaminated zone on eudoria numerous times, never have been killed/looted by a PKer, one time I had one chasing me but I made it out of the zone and was safe before he could even get a shot off.

Very rarely do I ever even see a green dot in there.

I've been in PvP4 a handful of times. Mostly to hunt, twice to mine, and once to fetch a spaceship for someone. Ran into 3 green dots, and two of them were as eager to get away from me as I was to get away from them ;)

The spaceship time was hilarious. I had the invisible avatar bug, and there was another avatar nearby. I started seeing mobs being killed around me that were previously attacking me. It was a purple dot on the same mission as me, luckily ;)

The one time I did get killed it was just after I ran in, and had nothing to loot.

Bump:yay::yay::yay: Hoping to get a few more votes ;)

Thanks everyone whose voted so far.

Ill bump this thread to see how the poll develops :wtg:

I spend most of my time in PVP 4. I see a green dot about once every 15 minutes on average.

Spend in pvp4 ~90% of online time..place I love:silly2:
been killed and been killing:rolleyes:
there are quiet and busy periods-worse times maybe 1-2 encounters for couple of hours (outside DD/DD Extended/DD Rises)..on average GD shows up on radar in 15-30min. About half of them are careful or lucky enough to get away-Tricks of trade on both sides..
It always goes very quiet there when MA does events:(

some of the Akmuul human population is quite loyal to area..:laugh:
never kept statistics over actual kills or deaths.. remember that most been killed 11 times in 1h (12-15ppl from DD-s and CK-s just happened to be fighting in same small area and both sides kept coming back;)-counted empty toxic shot shells in inventory later:lolup:)

I definitely don't spend much time in lootable PVP. But I have had some fun in there. It swings both ways... some sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug. (I'm usually the bug - haha)

Just started having a look around PVP4

A big newbie to this yet

Got killed a few time at akmuul yesterday, one an av with less skills and same rifle I was using. Was shocked till a friend told me while my armour was good it had no burn.

Any good threads on ef for preparing for pvp4

Good armour what damage certain rifles do etc

Been in eu for 2 years mid level skills and feel I need the excitement of pvp4 lol

Go in PVP4 atleast 5 times a week. Been killed once, looted about 30ped of my stuff, but I learnt my lesson.
Hardly ever run into other GD in there and when I do, either I TP before they get a shot off, or they TP before I prime my chip hehe :)

I definitely don't spend much time in lootable PVP. But I have had some fun in there. It swings both ways... some sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug. (I'm usually the bug - haha)

:tux: classic^^

Go in PVP4 atleast 5 times a week. Been killed once, looted about 30ped of my stuff, but I learnt my lesson.
Hardly ever run into other GD in there and when I do, either I TP before they get a shot off, or they TP before I prime my chip hehe :)

Gah!
Looted again yesterday... around 45ped ores including around 5ped Himi! Was pwned before the white screen cleared from TP lol :(

Ah well! Thems the breaks~

bumping for some more votes:yay::yay::yay:

squeezing a few more votes out ;)

works well until you run into someone just staying in the spot tp charged and jumps you 2-3 seconds after you notice him on radar.. takes hell of a patience staring empty radar for long periods of time but saves a lot of ME and is somewhat more foolproof

Monthly bump to get a few more votes, now were starting to get some good stats :)

I mined about 100 times in pvp so far. ive been killed there 4 times, last time is way over 1 year ago. My biggest loss should be around 18ped. On my side i have 1 lucky kill, we shot at each other with our e-15 amped marbers and luckily he fell first. I looted 25ped on that guy.

I use to mine there when i have nothing to loose and all to gain.

I got Himi about 10 times, blood moss about 10 times, 1x 248peder lysterium hof unamped (never sweated so much like at the time when i dug that out, but i jumped out and back in every 30ped to storage), a spaceship, several globals and lucky IX-XII. I found out that pvp-mining is not that much better than mining on my normal areas. When a green dot appeared on my radar i hit the tp-chip to get the hell out and it usually works. Whenever i tried to front the other guy i usually died. One day Skalman showed up at my IX iron claim, i still managed to tp out straight towards the next tp. The bad thing was, i tped in a bunch of other Warants and died instantly, from that day on i never tp directly to a tp anymore.

Very often i am very alone in pvp so the thrill of it is not very big anymore.

A bump just for the hell of it, thanks 160 of you for taking the time to vote :)

Okay last nudge to see if we can get a solid 200 votes

Never bought a toxic shot. Don't feel myself prepared or lucky enough to go in lootable PvP zone and get away with it.
Maybe next year i'll do it just to see if rare enmats are worth the risk.

Bump:yay::yay::yay: Hoping to get a few more votes ;)

Thanks everyone whose voted so far.

GOOD POLL - I find it very interesting - you HAVE kept it simple and I suggest that that is the better way to go - how many of us would really know how often we have been in PvP ? !!

I continually struggle around my mind set of the "morality thingo" yet find myself drawn into PvP when I become bored or ped strapped - I have even read most of the PvP threads.

My best friend is Cyrex !! - a name that seems to have become somewhat notorious (a fellow Umbra suited Ava) !!

Currently I am camped out at the Oil Rig - on one of the platforms there - easily distinguishable as "Dog" in my Umbra suit and horns !!

Bit hard to say why I am there - perhaps it is having a very perverse way of thinking. I am not there to P.K. - not for a few years that is. Not there for the oil either. I AM gaining experience in target "tagging" (for the sake of a meaningful description).

Thought I was only there to see how close I could get - yet having climbed the rig (whilst green dots around the oil source are wondering where I am and what I am up to ? !!) - I am loath to leave.

I thought that I would quench my thirst for PvP the moment I got PK'd - NOT SO - Got PK'd today by an Ava with an Urban Stalker - NOW THAT had me coming back again - I carry one of those - yet - having regained my little protected corner - I settled down to using an El Cheapo pistol with a high powered Jzar (my version of a monocular - zooming too !!) on it. I have one on the stalker too but I don't want to give the impression I want to P.K !!

Did stir up interest from other Ava's today and thus into a chat - no more shooting at me then. BUT - at the 1st indication of a green dot apparently climbing the rig, I invoke "exit" and hope to sign off before being PK'd.

Meanwhile - I AM gaining in experience at "tagging" distant Ava's that are near impossible to see with the naked eye.

If - yes - I F - I ever am there and the rig is deserted (except by me) I WILL go and get some oil but just a few barrels just so that I can say I have done it - to stand there for hours on end (even if I could survive) - just does not interest me (yet ? !!).

Soooooo !!!! - why the hell do I go there ??? - beats me !!

LOVED reading all the PvP threads - the "morality thingo" is a real hang up for so many of us - particularly at my age.

I DO find it VERY DISCONCERTING that "support cases" can be raised (were they REALLY raised ???) AND that MA "apparently" investigate with the possibility of locking account(s). THAT - to me - shreaks of INCONSISTANCY - even in my struggles over the "morality thingo" I DO subscribe to PvP is - yes - I S - PvP - thus however badly I feel a about being PK'd AND looted - that is PvP - do NOT enter if you do not accept that !!

Aussie DOG !!

MA wasted so big resources on so small group of players.

MA wasted so big resources on so small group of players.

:laugh: small in numbers ? - maybe (but ONLY "maybe").

"small" in an economic sense ? - I would seriously doubt that as being valid:
- expensive ubber gear
- expensive decay and ammo etc
- huge investment in skilling (be it "natural" or "skill chips").
- other forms of depositing for:
--- housing, castles, condos - whatever.
--- Space ships & hangers
--- Land areas and outback land areas WITH running costs (and benefits for all).
--- massive 'war games' deposits
--- massive 'invasion fighting' deposits (ever seen the sea of green dots in a full scale invasion ? - MASSIVE
--- ubbers with the skills to hunt, mine and craft to the benefit of all.

All of that - just for starters !!

The connection between the above and PvP ? - BIG BOYS play ground !

Aussie DOG !!

Back