PVP Trick (Always get looted)

Haxtor moogle

Prowler
Society
Benevolence
Haxtor Moogle Kupo
PVP Never Get Away TRICK!!!
Introduction :computer:

Fast info : Miners can finally not get away from been looted. Miner can hunt armor in pvp, without worries of profit. We all can fail to get our loot out of pvp easy! 100% loss guarantee!

I have done a search on the Entropia-Forum and don’t find anything regard to what I’m going to say.
I wane start this New Year with a little introduction that can make something go up in % value and some even more! Someone will be happy some not. This is a little ¨Trick¨ if I can call it that.
I am very sure that many already have done it, maybe not even that they know how they can use it.
It can only be used in any loot able PVP zone, and will cost max 4,000,000 ped to invest. But I am 99% sure that we all have some of the skills needed and tools.

¨Trick¨ what can happen.
:proof:

I am very sure that this trick can make a lot of stuff happen. (If you use it right) Imagine this!
All loot in pvp that have high %, only because they are hard to get, and the risk of not getting killed.
If the loot get more easy to loose. The markup will go up right? When the markup goes sky high, crafters cant craft more and set prices up as well.

Example miners
Bring your hunting gear so you can protect you from the mobs. (Some miners don’t even have something to stand up agents real PVP avatars) So when you see one you’re dead or you run!
So when you mine and start getting 50, 100 ped or more. You want to stay in the zone and loose everything? right?
Do you want to mine and mine all day without worry of profit and have the desire to be killed? Then this trick will help!
Let’s say you can mine 35min without seeing one player. You have 170ped on you of TT materials.
Risk of profit?. Not anymore. Mine so long you want, and if you see one. Get killed in the zone with no risk of getting profit. That would be nice?

Random Photo

Hunters and PVP
The same can work for you people. Hunt and get killed by other players when you get a lot of stuff on you. You’re starting to worry about not getting killed? If you meet someone that looks noobish use the trick and die fast! No risk of profit!

+positive - negative actions using the trick

Miners
+ Loose Everything!
+ No worry’s of profit any more
+ can use hunt armor ‘np
+ don’t need pvp gear

- Markup will go sky high
- Maybe need to make friends

Hunters

+ loose loot fast
+ No worry’s of profit any more
+ Use hunt armor
+ Don’t need pvp gear

pvp
+ Fail to get loot safe out
+ easy to be killed by some one
+ Markup will Rise

The Trick Will be on next Post!!!
If thats what happen

I know the trick work (I use it)
this is how it will go down. I’m not telling this without anything to profit.
I don’t take any responsibility AT ALL. If MA update game and so on.
All I can provide is something that’s already out there. You can use it.
So this is my idea! Give me EF dollars.

30, 000, 000EFD’s I tell everyone about the trick right her!
80, 000, 000EFD’s I never tell , only the peoples that gave me EFD’s

Nothing at all
Not sure if MA need to know anything: D

Massive grammar and spelling errors garenteed!!

this is a joke btw...

Post Trick
When the time is right whats happen we see.

"Gold, Jerry! this is Gold!"

:D

Ossi!

massive grammar and spelling errors garenteed!!

EPIC!

Donated 1k EFD for a good cause!

Last edited:
Please keep updated in your post how many EFD you get too ;)

I love Capitalism :)

Come shoot me in PVP so I dont have to worry about taking my loots to safe spot. I can then keep mining all day :)

I love Capitalism :)

I will tell you my "PVP trick: Always get Haxtor Moogled!" if I get a total of 500k EFD on this post!

:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

LOL I'm having a deja-vu here. What was that other one about, mining veins or something right? Ended up with a doctor putting needles everywhere ;p Love these threads

That's one hell of a PR sales pitch for your SOC..... lead people to believe the entire M2S/W2S soc may be using an exploit in PVP4.

This is a joke, mkay?

:laugh::yay::laugh:

more EF dorrah

I lol'd hard. :laugh:

ROFL! Such a funny post!

HAHAHAHAHA

+500 EFD Moogle! :D

Thank you for making my day much funnier than it would have been.

Gem

This post is a gem if ever there was one :)

We need some stupid closure, too, just like in the original...

Something like the OP pissed off saying he was going to do charity with the EFDs, and whatnot...

Sorta interesting considering he was still encouraging people to donate just a few hours before HardWrath's post that revealed his most awesome "discovery", after which he got all stressed saying the tread had to end for a lot made-up-on-the-spot reasons... :laugh:

So... what’s the trick? ;)

lol i know how to get looted, bring +500Kg dung and find a W2S member, let him kill you. Tried it last night, worked out fine, totaly worth a new toxic shot :laugh:

Enjoy the dung :silly2:

Back