Question: Pvp???

Ziskey

Mature
Silvano Sil Sandro
Sorry if this has already been posted and/or answered.

Whats the deal with PVP. I avoid the pvp area's. So the question is, if I am killed do my items get looted? Thought I read somewhere about the contaminated areas looting stackables or something like that. Just haven't found any clear cut detail on pvp and don't want to experiement.

You can only be looted in the contaminated PVP zones and you cant go in those zones unless you buy a toxic shot from the TT. If you dont have a toxic shot then you die instantly, but dont lose anything. In the other none toxic pvp zones you cant lose anything.

Only 1 answer do no go pvp... Rig Closers Will pwne u!

Really? none of you have ever killed me there,so you can't be that good ;)

And as said, you can only get looted in the contaminated zones, East of Aegis mound, Eudoria and East of Akmuul, Amethera.

Freddie

One million years ago, in my first week, I heard about PVP and I decided to get an explanation about how is it working. I thought if I got killed, I will lose everything I have, possible including the content of the storage (yeah, PE was my first online game and I thought is fair to lose everything if I get pwned).
So I placed everything I had (stuff worth 10 bucks proly) into a storage and adventured inside PVP1.
When I managed to get in the middle of it I found there a female avi player in a shiny Storm coat with a super fast laser pistol cleaning the middle of the pvp(it was Temptress, atm in Magma Engineering soc ).
Feared I asked: "Now you will kill me and loot all my stuff?"
He replayed: "Lol, no"

So the answer for OP is "Lol, no" you will lose nothing from inventory/storage/carried, unless you buy and use a toxic shot and go inside PVP3 or PVP4. Any other PVP area is safe lootwise. Just dont take toxic shot. However, if you want to visit PVP3 or PVP4 remember to transfer everything from your inventory, from the tab where ped card is located and from the tab where mining products (ores) are located inside storage at first outpost then you are safe (you will lose only toxic shot if you get killed).

An important Correction:

PED stacks are not lootable. You need to clear out the Mining loot area and the hunting loot area, as well as some items in the Misc. area. But not Peds, Ammo or ME.

One million years ago, in my first week, I heard about PVP and I decided to get an explanation about how is it working. I thought if I got killed, I will lose everything I have, possible including the content of the storage (yeah, PE was my first online game and I thought is fair to lose everything if I get pwned).
So I placed everything I had (stuff worth 10 bucks proly) into a storage and adventured inside PVP1.
When I managed to get in the middle of it I found there a female avi player in a shiny Storm coat with a super fast laser pistol cleaning the middle of the pvp(it was Temptress, atm in Magma Engineering soc ).
Feared I asked: "Now you will kill me and loot all my stuff?"
He replayed: "Lol, no"

So the answer for OP is "Lol, no" you will lose nothing from inventory/storage/carried, unless you buy and use a toxic shot and go inside PVP3 or PVP4. Any other PVP area is safe lootwise. Just dont take toxic shot. However, if you want to visit PVP3 or PVP4 remember to transfer everything from your inventory, from the tab where ped card is located and from the tab where mining products (ores) are located inside storage at first outpost then you are safe (you will lose only toxic shot if you get killed).

pvp takes entropia to the next lvl and there is nothing more exciting... except maybe getting an ATH... dont know for sure

Thanks for the explaining this. Another question though. If you can't loot players in non contaminated areas, do you get loot from players? or is just kill for the enjoyment of killing?

or is just kill for the enjoyment of killing?

or messing with people, or because some people are assholes and enjoys/feels it is honorable killing unarmed miners with no armor in the middle of nowhere for no reason :rolleyes:

or messing with people, or because some people are assholes and enjoys/feels it is honorable killing unarmed miners with no armor in the middle of nowhere for no reason :rolleyes:

Actually, the only time there would be no reason would be if it was an accident. Other than that, there is always a reason. You may not like it or agree with it, but there is some reason. ;)

Actually, the only time there would be no reason would be if it was an accident. Other than that, there is always a reason. You may not like it or agree with it, but there is some reason. ;)

ok, they want a pvp hof but they are not good enough to get it by honorable means :yay:

Just curious...what kind of reason?

Just curious...what kind of reason?

1. Because they can.
2. Because they want a pvp HOF.
3. Because the person got too close to them while they were mining/hunting.
4. Because they are mean.
5. Because they don't like the person or their soc.
6. Because the person they killed is a jerk.

etc
etc
etc

1. Because they can.
2. Because they want a pvp HOF.
3. Because the person got too close to them while they were mining/hunting.
4. Because they are mean.
5. Because they don't like the person or their soc.
6. Because the person they killed is a jerk.

etc
etc
etc

I can most agree with #6 lol

An important Correction:

PED stacks are not lootable. You need to clear out the Mining loot area and the hunting loot area, as well as some items in the Misc. area. But not Peds, Ammo or ME.
also you cant lose mining bombs or probes (though they are stackables) while killed by another player in lootable..

good rule of thumb:from you can be looted only things you loot from mobs or find from the ground and cannot equip as tools/guns/armor. Also anything you buy from trade terminal is safe

Back