Rig radar outage

Rig radar static

• I like the radar static, it's fine as it is now (VU10.4)

Votes: 72 38.9%
  • I like the radar static and I want dragging HP bars removed

Votes: 78 42.2%
  • I like the radar static but want to see if teammates are within range

Votes: 64 34.6%
  • I like the radar static but want to see if mobs are within range

Votes: 60 32.4%
  • I want the radar working again as before

Votes: 45 24.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We like no radar, a lot :yay:

I basically only go to the rig to hunt big Atrox. I'm not there for pking or oil and couldn't care less about either of those (unless a Wastelander Event) but since this radar crap I've hunted there once and left after 3 mobs. Why? Because I use the radar to assess my range on a mob to tag it. As it is now this is impossible and a waste of ammo. I refuse to use the Move to Target crap just at this one place so I can hunt there. If this becomes permanent I hope the spawn of big Atrox will be moved to a different area. Having this happen during SGA when I'd love to try and loot a Foe is ridiculous. At least bring back mobs on radar! :mad:

I like the radar outage.. more suspense..
It got me going to the rig a lot more .. getting killed ofc but whatever :cool:

I basically only go to the rig to hunt big Atrox. I'm not there for pking or oil and couldn't care less about either of those (unless a Wastelander Event) but since this radar crap I've hunted there once and left after 3 mobs. Why? Because I use the radar to assess my range on a mob to tag it. As it is now this is impossible and a waste of ammo. I refuse to use the Move to Target crap just at this one place so I can hunt there. If this becomes permanent I hope the spawn of big Atrox will be moved to a different area. Having this happen during SGA when I'd love to try and loot a Foe is ridiculous. At least bring back mobs on radar! :mad:

Ditto for me.

However I miss the dreaded green dot and this area my favourite since the VU will see less of me.

Half the fun of PVP4 was the GD part of it whether you were the hunter or the hunted.

For ever looking over your shoulder so as to speak is an utter waste of time.

Jung

Mobs on radar would be good... but I would love to keep the GDs away from radar plus the health bars should be disabled too... that brings a total new strategic element to it. health bars make it impossible to sneak behind someone :(

the radar jamm is quite nice. But maybe it should be a random options...

SOmetime you can see sometime you dont...

that makes it more fair and exciting

it will be more realistic hahah or it will be uber sucky lol

who knows

but do remember every time they spend manhour on this radar crap,
we are paying it from our loot...

I personally think this is the perfect step in the right direction.

And of course need to see mobs and teammates.

as far as the health bars dragging out. that needs to go. or its like you know.

Although perception should play some part in warning you someone is near, such as distorted flash on the radar based from perception skill. better the skill longer it flashes, but with no real idea where they are, just a warning something is out there.

Just my opinion.
That sounds like a neat use of Perception. It would ofc be a lot better to be able to see mobs there. As Nadie pointed out, it's now a lot more difficult to judge range to a certain mob with the waste of ammo that follows from this. And again, the 'Move to target' feature moves you a noticeable distance inside your weapons max range so you get less shots at the target before it's chewing on your now armour-plated butt.

Back